Options

Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• Options
    Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,277
    I wouldn't say you were causing a fuss!! It's called being responsible :giggle:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,400
    Gotta love this thread!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Gift sent. Hope it isn't lame.
  • Options
    FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Lauren / MI Posts: 4,810
    meyersn said:

Gift sent. Hope it isn't lame.

:lol: I bet it's not!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Options
    Sent mine out today! Should be there Tuesday! Hope they like the items! :)
  • Options
    LarsK13LarsK13 Germany Posts: 1,650
    up to first pole! bump
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Options
    :glasses:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    kmk0622kmk0622 Bartlett, TN Posts: 2
    Hi, I just received my Secret Santa gift and I am beyond very grateful and amazed. I took a picture but can't figure out how to post it here.
    It is a book titled "The History of the Medieval World" from the conversion of Constantine to the first Crusade by Susan Wise Bauer.
    The note included with the book said "A gift for you. Hi Kelly, Enjoy your gift! More to come! I hope you don't have this one." From Your Secret Santa

Whoever my Secret Santa is, I want to say Thank you, thank you, thank you! I absolutely love it and am so very thankful for it, and no, I do not have this one. Big Hugs!!!!!
  • Options
    TFlyerTFlyer DMV (dc,md,va) Posts: 881
    I got a very interesting package in the mail today which I can only assume is from my secret santa. It is a beautiful print featuring a Ogham stone which reads Pearl Jam. These are special marker stones and are some of the earliest forms of writing that have been found in Ireland.

Very cool item and will certainly be an interesting conversation starter. Whoever sent this thank you very much :rock_on:

• Options
    Whoa! Awesome! :smiley:
  • Options
    TFlyer said:

I got a very interesting package in the mail today which I can only assume is from my secret santa. It is a beautiful print featuring a Ogham stone which reads Pearl Jam. These are special marker stones and are some of the earliest forms of writing that have been found in Ireland.

Very cool item and will certainly be an interesting conversation starter. Whoever sent this thank you very much :rock_on:

Thats some cool shit right there!
  • Options
    very cool picture!
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Hi everyone,
    a real newbie question...
    Did you guys send your present with an personal letter and your name, adress, etcetera, or do you keep it all secret and just sent the gift(s)?
  • Options
    I usually send a card with a note. I cover up my board name but they can look if they want. In the end we all find out who had who anyway!
  • Options
    HaJoeHaJoe Bonn, germany Posts: 89
    Sprunkn7 said:

I usually send a card with a note. I cover up my board name but they can look if they want. In the end we all find out who had who anyway!

That helps, thanks!
  • Options
    HaJoe said:

Hi everyone,
    Did you guys send your present with an personal letter and your name, adress, etcetera, or do you keep it all secret and just sent the gift(s)?

I got mine all straightended out and I sent a note but left my name off and didn't include my board name. Kept it secret, if we are all going to find out in the end anyways I figured it's fun to keep the mystery until everyone finds out,
  • Options
    HaJoe said:

Hi everyone,

I ordered a few items from Amazon & included a gift note for the 1st package.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    kmk0622kmk0622 Bartlett, TN Posts: 2
    I have a question......for some reason, I can't post photos of my gifts. Can someone help me, please? Thanks you!
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,836
    kmk0622 said:

I have a question......for some reason, I can't post photos of my gifts. Can someone help me, please? Thanks you!

If you email them to Dimi he will post them when he gets home.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    HEXHEX Posts: 224
    kmk0622 said:

Go to tinypic.com ... upload your pics (one by one) ... choose size: 'message boards and forums' ... use the link provided to add in your post ... click the image button on top of your message and enter the image url. It works for me. Hope this helps.
  • Options
    Well its official. My gift is going out late! (Slaps forehead) Still waiting for an order to arrive before I can put it all together and mail it off. Hopefully it will be in the mail on Monday!
  • Options
    Well....it turns out that if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck. I got dimi to help me get the "corrected adress" and I shipped out my package.....seemed all good.

And then today I get the message from Amazon "Undeliverable by USPS - Incorrect Adress"

I am at such a loss as to what to do, the person I was given is not active on here and I am just beginning to get frustrated.
  • Options
    TFlyer said:

Well....it turns out that if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck. I got dimi to help me get the "corrected adress" and I shipped out my package.....seemed all good.

And then today I get the message from Amazon "Undeliverable by USPS - Incorrect Adress"

I am at such a loss as to what to do, the person I was given is not active on here and I am just beginning to get frustrated.

They must be on FB then. Very frustrating.
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,771
    edited November 2015
    Got my SS yesterday --- awesome stuff!
    Am I not meant to reveal who sent? They sent me a nice note as I do know them (although have not met yet) and some could guess depending on how well you know him and his likes/dislikes who sent to me.

The Loot:
    Stanley Cup Finals Official Patch from 2014 ("my" Kings defeated "his" Rangers)
    Official towel handed out to attendees of a 2015 Rangers SC Playoff Game
    Assorted stickers
    (The next one I forgot to include in pic, I already put on my shelf with my other autographed stuff on display)
    Autographed photo of King Sean Avery fighting a rival Ducks player
    NY Rangers scarf (you see he has a good sense of humor)
    NY Rangers shirt
    Gaslight Anthem vinyl single
    EV shirt
    and......one of the coolest things anyone could ever get from an exchange like this...a piece of 10,000 yr old Pyramid from when he went to Egypt. How fucking cool is that?

Pics:

Amazing, thanks so much! (And happy to share the name if that is OK...I see others are holding that info for now)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Friggin sweet gift. I can think of a few things you can do with that rangers gear :lol:

Sure do miss that guy around here. Very nice!
  • Options
    CrsDBrownCrsDBrown Posts: 2
    edited November 2015
    Sweet mail day! Secret Santa gift arrived and it is awesome! I love every single bit of it. Thank you so much, brother
    Post edited by CrsDBrown on
  • Options
    tinkerbelltinkerbell New Zealand Posts: 2,161
    Just putting the final touches to my gift and will be sending on a very long flight tomorrow. Should arrive with the snow
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Options
    I received my awesome gift yesterday! A new Eddie shirt, Eddie baseball card and chocolates! Every girl loves chocolate! Thanks fellow jammer I love it![IMG]i66.tinypic.com/20uz8df.jpg[/IMG]
  • Options
    Stickman91Stickman91 Posts: 8
    edited November 2015
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Post edited by Stickman91 on
  • Options
    What is that in the bottom right? Poster? I like it.