Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• Super stoked with my S.S. gift from Rebecca Goalder! Thank you so much for the homemade goodies, syrup, and chocolate! Love the shot glass, pin, stickers, and can't wait to listen to the cd!
    I'm not familiar with July Talk but, I love getting turned on to new bands.
    Extremely greatful and hope to cross paths some day. Merry Christmas!
    Another great year. Thanks again Dimi!imageimageimage

I'm glad you got everything and you like it. Merry Christmas and if we're lucky maybe we will cross paths in the spring. :)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Thanks Sandra my Secret Santa in the great state of Texas .. I love it. The PJ dog tag is awesome and fits just right on my new pup. Thanks for making my day brighter.. I'm having problems posting a pic

Kevin

let me know how i can help..sent me -at email the photos and ill post them for u
    thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Super stoked with my S.S. gift from Rebecca Goalder! Thank you so much for the homemade goodies, syrup, and chocolate! Love the shot glass, pin, stickers, and can't wait to listen to the cd!
    I'm not familiar with July Talk but, I love getting turned on to new bands.
    Extremely greatful and hope to cross paths some day. Merry Christmas!
    Another great year. Thanks again Dimi!imageimageimage

I'm glad you got everything and you like it. Merry Christmas and if we're lucky maybe we will cross paths in the spring. :)
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Got my prezzie here in Southern Ontario!!! :) I LOVE everything!!!
    Finally have my Vitalogy cassette replaced after it was stolen years ago & the Self Pollution Radio cassette is super fabulous!! Foo vinyl...yummy!!! The pins, stickers & the wine glass thingies, awesome!~! And I do happen to drink well with others ;) I hope we can raise a glass one day...
    Thank you to Terri M (sorry, not sure of your Forum moniker)
    photo 006_zpsx6jbu2ws.jpg

Thank you SO much Kristin Goodman for the amazing gifts! The picture turned out sideways (sorry) but everything is awesome! I'm a teacher and she had the cutest bag with my name put on it along with class stickers. I love beer and she sent koozies, stickers, and a mug. There are some great PJ surprises in there as well. I am SUPER excited for the new hat especially since it has started to turn cold here (which is crazy how warm its been in Chicago).

It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a white box filled with candy. Wow! Kristin, I love sweets. This toffee is unreal. I've already stalked your Facebook page (sugarbombsbykg) because it is that good. Seriously folks, you should try her stuff.

I can't thank you enough! It was an awesome birthday/Christmas surprise!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    A big, big thank you goes out to Ivana El Assadi, who sent me my SS package all the way from Luxembourg! (Sorry Ivana, but I don't know your forum name). Ivana obviously did her homework, or maybe made incredibly good guesses, because she gave me dark chocolate in several flavours from a place called Zaabar, a beautiful Christmas tree ornament, a little bag of potato chips in my favourite flavour, a lovely, soft scarf (which goes well with my winter coat), a large format calendar of scenes from Luxembourg, and a PJ 2015 pin, all wrapped up in a Christmasy tin box. Thank you, Ivana, for all the work and care you put into my SS gift.

(Dimi, if you pm me your cell I'll text you some pics to post - thanks!)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    SteffyLou said:

Thank you SO much Kristin Goodman for the amazing gifts! The picture turned out sideways (sorry) but everything is awesome! I'm a teacher and she had the cutest bag with my name put on it along with class stickers. I love beer and she sent koozies, stickers, and a mug. There are some great PJ surprises in there as well. I am SUPER excited for the new hat especially since it has started to turn cold here (which is crazy how warm its been in Chicago).

It is hard to see in the picture, but there is a white box filled with candy. Wow! Kristin, I love sweets. This toffee is unreal. I've already stalked your Facebook page (sugarbombsbykg) because it is that good. Seriously folks, you should try her stuff.

Nice, love the beanie!!!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • SteffyLou said:

Oohh yay!!!! I was worried it would be late and it got there at warp speed! I'm so glad you enjoyed everything and thank you for the endorsement of my toffee almond crack lol (it's one of my favorites too!). You look great sportin' the beanie too.. Merry Christmas my friend! Maybe I'll see ya on tour in 2016!
    Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park
    8/7/16 Fenway Park
  • Oh and I meant to say Oskar Blues and Lefthand breweries are about 5 min from my house so I wanted to send ya something local ☺️
    Kristin G

"I know I was born & I know that I"ll die, the in-between is mine."

6/19/1995 Red Rocks Ampitheatre, Morrison
    6/23/1998 Fiddlers Green, Denver
    10/20/2000 Mesa Del Sol, Albuquerque
    4/01/2003 Pepsi Center, Denver
    7/02/2006 Pepsi Center, Denver
    11/29/2013 Jobing.com Arena, Phoenix
    10/09/2014 Pinnacle Bank Arena, Lincoln
    10/22/2014 Pepsi Center, Denver

8/5/2016 Fenway Park
    8/7/16 Fenway Park
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm sure mine got there but he doesn't post on the forum.....Can't wait to open mine...I look at it everyday and am so tempted!
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Got my prezzie here in Southern Ontario!!! :) I LOVE everything!!!
    Finally have my Vitalogy cassette replaced after it was stolen years ago & the Self Pollution Radio cassette is super fabulous!! Foo vinyl...yummy!!! The pins, stickers & the wine glass thingies, awesome!~! And I do happen to drink well with others ;) I hope we can raise a glass one day...
    Thank you to Terri M (sorry, not sure of your Forum moniker)
    photo 006_zpsx6jbu2ws.jpg

Yay! Glad you like it all! You were SUPER helpful in your hints, but hopefully I got you a few things that were unexpected!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me

06/26/2011 - EV - Detroit, MI
    09/03 and 09/04/2011 PJ20 - Alpine Valley
    06/20 and 06/21/2012 - PJ - Manchester, UK
    11/13 and 11/16/2012 - EV - Houston, TX and Dallas, TX
    07/29/2013 - PJ - Wrigley Field, Chicago, IL

11/15/2013 - PJ - Dallas, TX
    11/16/2013 - PJ - Oklahoma City, OK
    10/03/2014 - PJ - St. Louis, MO
    10/08/2014 - PJ - Tulsa, OK
    10/12/2014 - PJ - ACL Festival, Austin, TX
  • teegan31teegan31 Posts: 126
    edited December 2015
    I received my gift today in the mail! I was super happy with the album choices my secret santa chose! I didn't have either yet :) I opened up the Violent Femmes and cranked it up :) My daughters thought the bags the records came in from Amazon were fun to hop around in. I would love to stay in contact thru fb, if you want to message me :) Thanks again, I'm enjoying reading all of these posts. I'm dying to hear if my person likes their stuff!photo ss2015.jpg"><a
    Post edited by teegan31 on
  • teegan31teegan31 Posts: 126
    edited December 2015
    :) The Offspring Smash and Violent Femmes
    Post edited by teegan31 on
  • Sandy66Sandy66 Posts: 226
    Got mine today in Australia, very excited but am I am going to wait for Christmas Day to open it :)
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • DandelionSeedDandelionSeed Posts: 89
    edited December 2015

nk you goes out to Ivana El Assadi, who sent me my SS package all the way from Luxembourg! (Sorry Ivana, but I don't know your forum name)

Can't post more than a line from my mobile for some reason, but it was me and I'm really glad you like it
    Post edited by DandelionSeed on
  • Wow! My mind is blown! I received a package with great coffee a couple weeks ago--I posted then that I loved the gift. Imagine my surprise coming home today to another package. Kelly Kennedy you ROCK! I sent a pic to Dimitris to post. Great t-shirt from Beale St, PJ coffee mug, a couple great pictures (one of the band), buttons and boots from Eddie in Australia (listening as I type this)... It made my day. :)
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Posts: 1,401
    Super nice package from Heather !! Thanks so much for your time and efforts ! Those magnets are dope !!! ;)
  • BM19622 -girt to cantfindabtrman

• kmk0622 gift to Scott McCalla

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    edited December 2015

Precious!

What a happy thread.

Well-done, Dimi.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

nk you goes out to Ivana El Assadi, who sent me my SS package all the way from Luxembourg! (Sorry Ivana, but I don't know your forum name)
    Can't post more than a line from my mobile for some reason, but it was me and I'm really glad you like it

Thanks for letting me know, DandelionSeed, and pleased to make your acquaintance. And thanks again for all the gifts. The chocolates have been so yummy!
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • I think SS gets better every year! A big round of applause for Dimitris! :clap::clap::clap::joy:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • LIVINLIVIN Posts: 20
    Got an awesome package in the mail from Australia!!! Our dogs loved the toys & we devored the choclates in no time!
    Thanks secret Santa!!!!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    :heart: these gifts every one!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • I just love this thread and all the fans who just great people. Pearl Jam fans make the best Secret Santa's I love the generosity, thank you Secret Santa Denise from Ga.image
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    just an update to whomever has me, nothing yet here in canada but the mail system sux lately so no worries, I am leaving christmas eve for a week in Dominican so if it arrives during that time ill post when back

Merry Christmas peeps

Jeremy
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • 54 gifts arrived of 102
    or atleast that the number i have update so far..thanks everyone!!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    edited December 2015
    Nothing has arrived in Portland yet! Just an update for you, Dimi.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    nothing here yet :bawling:
    Never give up the hope :relaxed:
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • Many many thanks to Chris B in Texas!
    (How do I put a picture here??!?)
    "The waiting drove me mad..."