Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Wow. You people are fucking amazing.

Foxy, it looks like Pearl Jam strewn in branches. In My Tree? Lovely.
  • FoxyRedLa said:

What is that in the bottom right? Poster? I like it.

It is a paper with a little note written on the back. I like it too!
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    hedonist said:

Yes! I seen that. I like the whole thing. It is a paper? So did your SS design it themselves? Too cool!
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • Hello to all..i return from tour..tomorrow ill catch up and answer to all emails and questions snd ill post infos and sent reminder emails..thanks
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FoxyRedLa said:

hedonist said:

Yes! I seen that. I like the whole thing. It is a paper? So did your SS design it themselves? Too cool!
    Yes it is paper...I don't know where they got it but I would love to have a big poster of it!
  • I haven't been around for a few days but my SS package arrived this week:

So I received some yummy truffles for my love of dark chocolate.
    I'm a pretty serious coffee drinker and here's a really cool mug from Seattle. I'll have to keep my husband from confiscating it. He really likes big, heavy mugs.
    I always ask my SS to send me a favorite bootleg and I'm really excited to get this one from 2000! It's from Bellingham, Washington. I only have a few boots from 2000 so this is great.

Not sure why people aren't id-ing their SS but I'm going to out mine. It's Jcarlson88. Thanks, Jocelyn!
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
    That's awesome Who! Great gift Jocelyn! Lindts are so good.
    I knew better! :lol: I opened it anyway :smiley:

Received my last gift. Thank you so much mfc! I got everything I asked for! Too much fun! Thank you thank you thank you!

:rofl: I think there might be a squach in these woods! Haha I love it!
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Gift ordered & paid for - should ship out in the next couple days. GOODLUCK to ya little package - fly high! Land safely! Merry Xmas fellow jammer - there will be no indication whatsoever on your package that it's a secret santa xmas thingy - it'll just show up randomly in the coming days / weeks. Enjoy! Sending love from Canada.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Sent mine out yesterday. $35 for shipping. That's what I get for putting a bottle of vodka in there! (among other things). Enjoy, secret santee.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    FoxyRedLa said:

I knew better! :lol: I opened it anyway :smiley:

Received my last gift. Thank you so much mfc! I got everything I asked for! Too much fun! Thank you thank you thank you!

:rofl: I think there might be a squach in these woods! Haha I love it!

You bet!!! Glad you like the gifts & let me know if you need any guitar tips/pointers!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Sent mine out yesterday. $35 for shipping. That's what I get for putting a bottle of vodka in there! (among other things). Enjoy, secret santee.

Can I be your Santee next year? :lol:
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Glad my package found its way to you Who Princess! The bootleg is from my hometown where I currently live, it's definitely my favorite :) hope you get a chance to use the mug before your husband steals it ;) merry Christmas
  • Glad my package found its way to you Who Princess! The bootleg is from my hometown where I currently live, it's definitely my favorite :) hope you get a chance to use the mug before your husband steals it ;) merry Christmas

I really like the boot! I made very short work of the truffles, lol.
    RKCNDY said:

Can I be your Santee next year? :lol:
    Sure! Just ask Dimi for me. (Is that allowed??)
  • TFlyerTFlyer Posts: 881
    Came home last night from my thanksgiving to find another AMAZING package!

The plaque will be hung on my wall later today....I didn't express my love for Clive Barker when I sent out my info so to recieve a signed copy of his new book really knocked me on my ass :lol:

My secrect santa really nailed it and can expect a nice thank you card :rock_on:
  • I wish my husband didn't throw out the box my gift came in cause I would have really liked to send my Santa a thank you card too!!

TFlyer said:

Came home last night from my thanksgiving to find another AMAZING package!

The plaque will be hung on my wall later today....I didn't express my love for Clive Barker when I sent out my info so to recieve a signed copy of his new book really knocked me on my ass :lol:

My secrect santa really nailed it and can expect a nice thank you card :rock_on:

This is awesome! Got it up?

I ordered one of my gifts well before turkey day and still my shipping label has only been created. Shoot. I sure hope it comes in this week or I'm risking my gift being late. I may have to send part of it late. Damn!
  • Scott McCallaScott McCalla Posts: 7
    edited December 2015
    Thanks to my Secret Santa for the great gift from Starbucks! I love coffee and will truly enjoy this gift. Happy Holidays!
    Post edited by Scott McCalla on
  • meyersnmeyersn Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    i65.tinypic.com/1rx8ph.jpg[Well, this arrived today and I was so excited thinking it was my Secret Santa...then I checked my order history and was reminded that I pre-ordered it way back in May. Must be early onset Alzheimer's...lol

http://i65.tinypic.com/1rx8ph.jpg
    Post edited by meyersn on
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    My wife told me that I had 2 packages waiting for me at home. I know that one of them is the Vault LP....

:)
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • One package is on its way to my recipient, the other will go out next week.
  • vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    I finally have all items and shipping out today. Not going too far so should reach in a couple days. Hopefully my recipient likes what I sent- I'm always worried about that.
  • I forgot to put my board name on the card. Hope my person can figure out who I am.
  • Thank you so much Lchic18 for spoiling me rotten!!! You are simply amazing. I was so very excited to get my package. I'll share a picture of everything this weekend. Feeling so lucky!
  • wasa1971wasa1971 Posts: 2,144
    I mailed mine two weeks ago to the U.S.
    It should arrive any day :grin:
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Mailed kine last week. Shula be in its new home.early next week :-)
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
    mahndog said:

Mailed kine last week. Shula be in its new home.early next week :-)

Hey mahndog, nice to see you on here.

Mahndog was my SS last year and I can attest that whoever is receiving that gift mailed last week is pretty lucky :smile:
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524
    I mailed mine 2 weeks ago from oz, it should be arriving this week. Hope they like it!
  • My Secret Santa gift arrived last week. Thanks to Michele from NY! She sent me a Meditation coloring book with colored pencils and DVDs of PJ, Live at the Garden! I'm going to color and watch PJ to relieve some of the stress from the holidays. I posted a picture on the FB Ten Club page, but I can't figure out how to do it here. Thank you!
    Finally! Wrigley 2016, night 1 and night 2