Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Thanks dimi; I'm looking forward to year #2 with the benefit of experience :lol:
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Also, just to clarify, we should send by Monday Nov 23rd?

Also, just to clarify, we should send by Monday Nov 23rd?

U can sent it earlier too..but last date is nov 23th..so arrive in time
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Bingo, thank you sir!!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • i have like 76 confirmation emails,,that got myemail and know who to buy gift for..
    ill sent again roday email to the rest.hope will answer me the next 2 days..then ill ravelling tosa for the pj tour..and i dont know where ill have inernet access..most likely ill be in internet at ba,means 6 th november
    so,anyone see this please confirm u got my email if you didnt have already
    thanks
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • 9 lefts to confirm..we getting close
  • Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286
    I'm shopping already
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
  • Bump for t-shirt sizes posts! :)
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

I've sent Dimitris an email today, but didn't get anything back... :( You said that the final time was: "final final FINAL date this year is MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 8 pm Greek time". So I wasn't too late were I? Please let me know something, because I would love to join again this year! Thanks! ;)

His responses:
    dimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 128,450
    October 26 Flag
    and here we go...100 people..sorry i have to do this early but will be impossible to keep in track whoile iminSA so i have to put deadline so early..
    im doing now the match up and checkrequests and all ands ill start senting later the emials who personu got..thanks
    ...."La espera me volvía loco...!!!"
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 128,450
    October 26 Flag
    and sorry for peopledidnt make it but sent email..i mean.,i receive email saying.,hi i want to enter for secret sant and thats all..i need full email with infos..cant wait for the email back with the right email infos
    sorry again
    If you haven't heard, my guess is that you are too late. I know that names were already given out a few days ago.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:

I've sent Dimitris an email today, but didn't get anything back... :( You said that the final time was: "final final FINAL date this year is MONDAY 26TH OCTOBER 8 pm Greek time". So I wasn't too late were I? Please let me know something, because I would love to join again this year! Thanks! ;)

His responses:
    dimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 128,450
    October 26 Flag
    and here we go...100 people..sorry i have to do this early but will be impossible to keep in track whoile iminSA so i have to put deadline so early..
    im doing now the match up and checkrequests and all ands ill start senting later the emials who personu got..thanks
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPROPosts: 128,450
    October 26 Flag
    and sorry for peopledidnt make it but sent email..i mean.,i receive email saying.,hi i want to enter for secret sant and thats all..i need full email with infos..cant wait for the email back with the right email infos
    sorry again
    If you haven't heard, my guess is that you are too late. I know that names were already given out a few days ago.

He is in..its ok
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    Hooray!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • JV130312JV130312 Posts: 2,457
    Too late to get in? I thought I put in for it but didn't see my name on the list. Enjoyed it last year...
    I Know All The Rules But The Rules Do Not Know Me.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    This is my 2nd year and it isn't any easier lol
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
  • TFlyerTFlyer Posts: 881
    The address I was provided with isn't valid. I am hoping I can get it straightened out in time. :anguished: I'd hate to have it go out only to come back to me or somehow go to the wrong place.
  • kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636
    Ohh so sad...can't believe that I missed it... now I have to wait another long year... :bawling:
    Dimitris, I'm def in for 2016 ! ;)

Wishing you all lots of fun and great ideas!
  • Ordered!
  • Bummed I missed the cut off this year! Time flies!! Have fun everyone!
  • dogtowndogtown Posts: 118
    edited November 2015
    I'm out this year, but I'd like to encourage everyone to please acknowledge the gift that you receive.
    Post edited by dogtown on
  • PJPixiePJPixie Posts: 3,026
    Well shit, I totally missed this thread and the sign up :( This will be the first year I haven't participated since it started way back when with Heiniken Helen forever ago…..bummed!
    The best use of Life is Love.
    The best expression of Love is Time.
    The best time to Love is Now.

I'm never as good as when you're there.........
    PJPixie said:

Well shit, I totally missed this thread and the sign up :( This will be the first year I haven't participated since it started way back when with Heiniken Helen forever ago…..bummed!

That is a bummer...You gave some great gifts!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    My Secret Santa gifts have been ordered!!! Hope the recipient enjoys them!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Wow, I found everything I was looking for this weekend & my gift is all packed & ready to go. Just waiting for my Christmas cards to arrive & off it goes with my next paycheck ;)
    I can't wait to see pics from everyone. One of my favorite things at Holiday time.
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Looks like some of my gifts have landed! Hope they enjoy them!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • tinkerbelltinkerbell Posts: 2,161
    Going shopping in my lunch break today. I have so many ideas, this is exciting!
    all you need is love, love is all you need
  • Got my stuff ready to ship! I hope they love this box as much as I did. It was hard to not keep it cause it's so awesome!
    Mine is tough this year!
    TFlyer said:

The address I was provided with isn't valid. I am hoping I can get it straightened out in time. :anguished: I'd hate to have it go out only to come back to me or somehow go to the wrong place.

I still haven't been able to straighten this out and I don't want to seem like an annoyance to anyone but I am starting to feel bad because I have no idea what to do about it!?!?!!!
    TF - D will respond to you. You have time too, don't worry.
    edited November 2015
    TFlyer said:

TFlyer said:

I still haven't been able to straighten this out and I don't want to seem like an annoyance to anyone but I am starting to feel bad because I have no idea what to do about it!?!?!!!
    How do you know it's wrong? Did the post office tell you that? Go thru Dimi, and he can reach out to your person...or if you don't care about the anonymity pm the person. That takes some thrill out of it but we all find out in the end anyway!
    Postage can be $$ so I would straighten it out first too.
    I'm home! And some presents were waiting for me! :smiley: AND my SS has indicated there is one more coming wahoo!

Lmao! So recently I was surfing Amazon (xmas) and quickly looked at my "buy later" list. So when I got home I thought hmmmm I didn't order those gifts yet....I open it and thought "oh shit!" Lmao did I order my wish list bahaha! Now I can go delete my song book off lol!

Couldn't be happier! I am off work on maternity leave, but cannot wait to take my puck to work and display it at my desk! Perfect! Let's go Red Wings!

I need more practice, BUT, below is the song I'm going to work on first!

Thank you to my SS! I won't reveal that part yet.....and I'll try to keep my last gift to open at xmas hah!

:hug: thanks!
    Sprunkn7 said:

TFlyer said:

TFlyer said:

How do you know it's wrong? Did the post office tell you that? Go thru Dimi, and he can reach out to your person...or if you don't care about the anonymity pm the person. That takes some thrill out of it but we all find out in the end anyway!
    Postage can be $$ so I would straighten it out first too.
    Well the way the address was provided looks like there were typos in it and like I explained in the messages I have sent Dimi I can guess what the person meant to type out but I am not familiar with the area they live in really and I'd like to keep it anonymous if I can but I will message them if it comes down to that.

I would just rather not try to guess at what the address is actually supposed to be. I don't mean to cause a fuss I just want to be sure. :i_dunno: