Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• Oh and I meant to say Oskar Blues and Lefthand breweries are about 5 min from my house so I wanted to send ya something local ☺️

Awesome!

The toffee went out as a birthday treat for my family and was snatched up in an hour! Thank you again!
  • teegan31 said:

:) The Offspring Smash and Violent Femmes

lol those bags are huge! I totally thought gift wrap would actually be gift wrap. Good to know for next time.
    I'm glad you enjoyed them! I loved listening to those 2 cds back in the day, and took and chance and hoped you'd like them too.
  • teegan31teegan31 Posts: 126
    SteffyLou said:

teegan31 said:

:) The Offspring Smash and Violent Femmes

lol those bags are huge! I totally thought gift wrap would actually be gift wrap. Good to know for next time.
    I'm glad you enjoyed them! I loved listening to those 2 cds back in the day, and took and chance and hoped you'd like them too.
    I'm really happy with them, you did a great job, I'm very happy :) Thanks again!!

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited December 2015
    So here are the pics of my awesome pressies I got from teegan31. I got a hand written recipe book, a book of poems about Frieda Kahlo(who I love), a CD of 8 live shows of my favorite bands, Citizen Dick single, some playing cards and magnets she designed herself(love these), seeds from her garden for my garden, measuring spoons, chocolate and some beautiful pics of her garden, town and Wrigley. It's all so very awesome and we'll thought out. I am ever so thankful.
    imageimageimage
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Nothing has arrived in Portland yet! Just an update for you, Dimi.

Should have arrived yesteday... :-(

No word yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Oh boy...that ain't good...let's just hope it's late due to the Christmas rush...
    "...And I fight back in my mind. Never lets me be right.
    I got memories. I got shit so much it don't show."
  • 70 of 102 arrived
    I have a couple to update with picrures
    Thanks everyone
    Great gifts this year!!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • llc387llc387 Posts: 5
    edited December 2015
    I'm slow to update! Sorry!! Looks like HEX and I have the similar secret Santa :)

I love the art :)
    Plus a bunch of brewery stickers etc...someone felt because they were not PJ related they were automatically up for grabs...
    A wonderful lyric! Really needed it this Christmas.

Thank you very very much Secret Santa from NJ!

Edit..looks like I didn't post the photos right..
    Post edited by llc387 on
    Calgary 2011, Calgary 2013, Rio 2015, Toronto 2016
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    edited December 2015
    nothing here yet......
    congrats on the brilliant gifts
    Post edited by LarsK13 on
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Gillycw said:

territamu said:

Got my prezzie here in Southern Ontario!!! :) I LOVE everything!!!
    Finally have my Vitalogy cassette replaced after it was stolen years ago & the Self Pollution Radio cassette is super fabulous!! Foo vinyl...yummy!!! The pins, stickers & the wine glass thingies, awesome!~! And I do happen to drink well with others ;) I hope we can raise a glass one day...
    Thank you to Terri M (sorry, not sure of your Forum moniker)
    photo 006_zpsx6jbu2ws.jpg

Yay! Glad you like it all! You were SUPER helpful in your hints, but hopefully I got you a few things that were unexpected!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Haha, you did indeed surprise me :) One year i got my person & all he said was he liked mushrooms. Seriously, THAT. WAS. IT!!! So I like to get info & give some too. ;)
    Haha what kind of mushrooms?? Don't think it's advisable to be sending that in the mail!
    Ha!! Seriously!! It was very tempting to go all rogue mushroom ;) but I did find a book of mushrooms in Algonquin Park & a ceramic mushroom & then filled the box with a journal & pens in case he wanted to do a study of shrooms :giggle: And one can never go wrong with PJ Boots.
  • GillycwGillycw Posts: 524

Gillycw said:

territamu said:

Got my prezzie here in Southern Ontario!!! :) I LOVE everything!!!
    Finally have my Vitalogy cassette replaced after it was stolen years ago & the Self Pollution Radio cassette is super fabulous!! Foo vinyl...yummy!!! The pins, stickers & the wine glass thingies, awesome!~! And I do happen to drink well with others ;) I hope we can raise a glass one day...
    Thank you to Terri M (sorry, not sure of your Forum moniker)
    photo 006_zpsx6jbu2ws.jpg

Yay! Glad you like it all! You were SUPER helpful in your hints, but hopefully I got you a few things that were unexpected!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
    Haha, you did indeed surprise me :) One year i got my person & all he said was he liked mushrooms. Seriously, THAT. WAS. IT!!! So I like to get info & give some too. ;)
    Haha what kind of mushrooms?? Don't think it's advisable to be sending that in the mail!
    Ha!! Seriously!! It was very tempting to go all rogue mushroom ;) but I did find a book of mushrooms in Algonquin Park & a ceramic mushroom & then filled the box with a journal & pens in case he wanted to do a study of shrooms :giggle: And one can never go wrong with PJ Boots.
    That's awesome, nice one! :smile:

• .MS23098 gift to .llc387

“..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • dhpjammer gift to . Sandy66

• belinda27 gift to BM19622‏

• .CheekyCat gidt to suzrado

• vduboise‏ gift to Wahine

• .Brodie Verworn gidt to.Green Circle

• wmacson gift to krissyg303

• Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    edited December 2015

mfc2006 said:

mfc2006 said:

Should have arrived yesteday... :-(

No word yet. Maybe tomorrow?

Post edited by Green Circle on
  • Green CircleGreen Circle Posts: 5,192
    edited December 2015
    mfc2006 said:

I just tracked your package. FedEx said that it was delivered on the 24th but no one was there to accept delivery? "Customer not available or Business closed" I don't know if they will attempt delivery again, or you have to go to the local FedEx at Lake Oswego?

sorry for the hassle : (
    UPDATE:
    Also states that its in Transit...fingers crossed!!
    Post edited by Green Circle on
  • Got my SS gift from Sandy in Australia the other day!! Sorry to be late in posting, but you know how the holidays get! I'll send a pic to Dimi to share. Love all my Aussie prezzies!!!
    A PJ tote bag, some fun conversation starter cards, and some awesome Australian beer gear (hats, koozies, and a footie scarf)!! Oh, and before all that arrived, a fantastic glass PJ ornament! Home run, Sandy! Thanks so much!!
  • Sandy66Sandy66 Posts: 226

Got my SS gift from Sandy in Australia the other day!! Sorry to be late in posting, but you know how the holidays get! I'll send a pic to Dimi to share. Love all my Aussie prezzies!!!
    A PJ tote bag, some fun conversation starter cards, and some awesome Australian beer gear (hats, koozies, and a footie scarf)!! Oh, and before all that arrived, a fantastic glass PJ ornament! Home run, Sandy! Thanks so much!!

Glad it got there before Christmas and it was a pity I couldn't send the beer as well :)
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Sandy66 said:

Got my SS gift from Sandy in Australia the other day!! Sorry to be late in posting, but you know how the holidays get! I'll send a pic to Dimi to share. Love all my Aussie prezzies!!!

Glad it got there before Christmas and it was a pity I couldn't send the beer as well :)
    No worries on the beer! Would have been awesome, but it's all good. Forgot to also mention he cute Santa puppy card, sticker, and awesome photos! ☺️
  • Got my gift from JAWS (JAZZ??) yesterday. Thank you:) I will use the itunes gift card! The little trinkets you added were fun too. Have a great holiday! Dimi, I will send a pic on FB....it's taking me way too long to figure out how to add it here:)
  • Got my gift from JAWS (JAZZ??) yesterday. Thank you:) I will use the itunes gift card! The little trinkets you added were fun too. Have a great holiday! Dimi, I will send a pic on FB....it's taking me way too long to figure out how to add it here:)

• mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,405
    Part of my gift arrived today from Green Circle!! Thanks a ton, man!!! More details & pics later!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • JawsJaws Posts: 54

Got my gift from JAWS (JAZZ??) yesterday. Thank you:) I will use the itunes gift card! The little trinkets you added were fun too. Have a great holiday! Dimi, I will send a pic on FB....it's taking me way too long to figure out how to add it here:)

So Glad to hear you received your gifts! B-) Happy holidays to you Rocknrollgal!
    Happy New Year to you too! 2016 is going to be a great year.
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    Still waiting for a special arrival here, and still hoping my secret santa received their gift soon! Sent it out close to 3 weeks ago now. I'll check around with the shipping info and see what I can come up with.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • JawsJaws Posts: 54
    edited December 2015
    Yay! Just received my awesome SS gift from suzrado (Susie)! It was even delivered right to my door! Love Love Love Everything. Especially the butterfly in a jar! I do love to watch the butterflies fly!

photo image_zpsxnvly9z4.jpeg
    2015 Secret Santa photo image_zpsom1ffjih.jpeg
    2015 Secret Santa photo image_zpsxujgti1e.jpeg

Happy Holidays & Happy New Year to you and your family, Susie! Peace, Love & PJ!

A huge thank you to Dimitris for doing the Secret Santa gift exchange, always so much fun! Can hardly wait for next years SS!
    Post edited by Jaws on
  • evsgjammevsgjamm Posts: 2,106
    OMG - WELL THERE oops, take off caps... well there ya have it. I am going to take the liberty and come clean. LARSK13 - I drew your name and I did ship you an item...... but it is (fuck I feel stupid) a pre-order item and won't ship until Feb. I hope you read this man... and I hope it doesn't affect your heart rate too much. Be well, but know that your secret santa is a dummy and can't read. Hearts and thoughts they fade.

But let this remain.

Cheers.
    Vancouver '03, Paramount Theatre '05, Saskatoon '05, Calgary '05, Edmonton '05, Saskatoon '11, Calgary '11, Calgary '13

2010 WATCH IT GO TO FIRE!!
  • LarsK13LarsK13 Posts: 1,651
    evsgjamm said:

OMG - WELL THERE oops, take off caps... well there ya have it. I am going to take the liberty and come clean. LARSK13 - I drew your name and I did ship you an item...... but it is (fuck I feel stupid) a pre-order item and won't ship until Feb. I hope you read this man... and I hope it doesn't affect your heart rate too much. Be well, but know that your secret santa is a dummy and can't read. Hearts and thoughts they fade.

But let this remain.

Cheers.

that's funny! no prob!
    messaged you!
    Wish you all a awesome 2016!
    see you next year (maybe)!
    Lars
    03-10-1992/06-11-1992/06-14-1992/11-04-1996/06-26-2000/09-23-2006/06-21-2007
    08-13-2009/06-22-2010/06-25-2010/06-30-2010/07-02-2012/07-04-2012/07-05-2012
    07-10-2012/06-16-2014/06-17-2014/06-26-2014
    04-28-2016/04-29-2016/05-01-2016/05-02-2016/08-20-2016/08-22-2016
    EV: 07-25-2012/05-29-2017/05-30-2017/06-01-2017

http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/231685/iso-ev-concert-postcards#latest