Secret Santa 2015

Comments

• mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    Just back from vacay and the snow sux... just a heads up to my ss... nothing here as of yet... check your tracking info...

Jer
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
  • 76 of 102 arrived
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    Wow. That's a lot.
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    Meaning a lot missing :(
  • kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    Mine has not arrived yet & I just pulled my mailing receipt out to re-check the date
    So, if you are in Sweden & wondering if you have been forgotten about please know that you have not been. :) It was mailed out on November 24 but went by surface which takes 6 to 8 weeks from Canada. I feel terrible but hoping once it finally lands in your hands you will be happy.
    Will be six weeks & I'm pretty anxious myself......
  • 79 of 102
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

problem ist he luck of communication..people dont answer their email if they receive or sent their gift..or notpost here..
    so was 76 confirmed arrivred and 3 more confirmed cos i email them..last night
    thing is some beg me to add them even after the deadline and thenthey dont givea fuck to answer an email if they receive or sent their gift
  • Sandy66 gift to lizabelle1217

• Sprunkn7Sprunkn7 Posts: 5,286

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

problem ist he luck of communication..people dont answer their email if they receive or sent their gift..or notpost here..
    thing is some beg me to add them even after the deadline and thenthey dont givea fuck to answer an email if they receive or sent their gift
    mmm. thats a bummer. so happy you take the time to do all this. People should at least answer :open_mouth:
    Thank you fellow 10 clubber for saving my ass....again!!!
    Sprunkn7 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

mmm. thats a bummer. so happy you take the time to do all this. People should at least answer :open_mouth:
    I agree! He specifically writes up the rules. Wtf peoples.
  • Sprunkn7 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

yeah....23 packages didnt arrive so far,,oratleast i dont have confirmation
    ill give u an exable..23 packages,means 23 peoplle sent and 23 people wait to receive..
    means i sent total 46 email..23+23..
    do you know how many replies i had off those 46 email after 1 day???
  • HaJoeHaJoe Posts: 89

Sprunkn7 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

ill give u an exable..23 packages,means 23 peoplle sent and 23 people wait to receive..
    You should make a blacklist. It's a shame for all the work you do! Don't stop please, I'm really looking forward to secret santa 2016!!!
  • HaJoe said:

Sprunkn7 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

You should make a blacklist. It's a shame for all the work you do! Don't stop please, I'm really looking forward to secret santa 2016!!!
    stop?no way..
    even was only 2-4-6 persons total ,ill do it for them

HaJoe said:

Sprunkn7 said:

FoxyRedLa said:

Wow. That's a lot.

stop?no way..
    even was only 2-4-6 persons total ,ill do it for them
    You're brilliant! Thanx!
  • TFlyerTFlyer Posts: 881
    I just wanted to update that I after the delivery from Amazon didn't work I told them to deliver it and just leave it at the address. So regardless of all the problems I had with my santa whatever's happened I did deliver something. It's just a matter again if everything is correct, @dimitrispearljam did try and help me get a correction on the address and amazon said they would leave it even though on the previous attempt for some reason they couldn't because it was an invalid address?

Sorry if my Santa did get it and felt underwelmed though? I just got so confused and frustrated with everything that I didn't know what to do so I didn't want to spend a ton of money when there's no way to know if it worked? :anguished:

Sorry for bothering you all with my issues too but @dimitrispearljam if you need the tracker or something ill send you it :disappointed:
    TF :disappointed: sux man.
  • TFlyerTFlyer Posts: 881
    FoxyRedLa said:

TF :disappointed: sux man.

Tell me about it...I've been busy as of late but I am about to just message the person I was given. At this point it's the only thing left to do.
  • Huge Mahalo and thanks to Woogie for the most excellent Secret Santa!!!! :-)
    Fucking love EVERYTHING!
    I didn't have AIC Unplugged on vinyl and is an awesome addition to the collection. I will be spinning it on top of the NoCode vinyl pad :-D
    All of the cool stickers, pins, candy, hot chocolate mix, EV ornament (he does make me Merry), necklace and bones for Schotzey! I couldn't post photos, but sent them to Dimi.
    Thanks again, Woogie and hope to see you at an upcoming show. I'm planning on seeing RNDM in Seattle!
    Denver 94 Red Rocks 95 1 & 2 Denver 98 Seattle 98 1 & 2 Vegas 2000 Denver 03 Vegas 03
    Seattle 04 1 & 2 Denver 06 1 & 2 Vegas 06
    Honolulu 12/02/06 & 12/09/06
    Seattle 12/09/2013
    Denver 10/22/2014
    EV San Diego 1 & 2 EV Chicago 1 & 2 2008
    EV Honolulu 1 & 2 2009
    EV Austin 11/09, 11/11 2012
    RNDM Boulder 11/18/2012
  • woogie gift .to Hawaii78

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,549
    edited January 2016
    Hawaii 78 said:

Huge Mahalo and thanks to Woogie for the most excellent Secret Santa!!!! :-)
    Fucking love EVERYTHING!
    I didn't have AIC Unplugged on vinyl and is an awesome addition to the collection. I will be spinning it on top of the NoCode vinyl pad :-D
    All of the cool stickers, pins, candy, hot chocolate mix, EV ornament (he does make me Merry), necklace and bones for Schotzey! I couldn't post photos, but sent them to Dimi.
    Thanks again, Woogie and hope to see you at an upcoming show. I'm planning on seeing RNDM in Seattle!

woogie,,aka Dawn is "secret santa" for alot of people ALL the year
    crazy generous..i need like to write 3 days in the row for say all she did for me
    Post edited by dimitrispearljam on
  • Martysaunders gift to MS23098

• 82 of 102 have confirmation arrived
    I LOVE that guitar necklace!!! I mean LOVE!!!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sprunkn7 said:

Me too!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

Sprunkn7 said:

Me too!
    The RitterSport is brilliant too...
    where can I get the necklace? Any help on that? I know someone that would love it...besides me that is
  • mahndogmahndog Posts: 394
    edited January 2016
    Pretty sure my ss gift arrived today as I didn't order these lol. If so thanks to my ss whomever you are. I'm stoked... image
    Post edited by mahndog on
    Toronto 9.21.96/Barrie 8.22.98/Toronto 10.5.00/Toronto 6.28.03/Kitchener 9.11.05/Toronto 5.10.06/Toronto 8.21.09/PJ20 9.03.11/PJ20 9.04.11/Toronto 9.11.11/London 7.16.13/Buffalo 10.12.13

kingjeremysig.jpg
    ^^^ NICE!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Sprunkn7 said:

where can I get the necklace? Any help on that? I know someone that would love it...besides me that is

you didn't have to ruin your surprise for me!

:lol:

I think they got it in SA...I remember during the last SA tour, there were lots of pics and videos of all the merch booths. PJ can't go after all the fake stuff...there is just too much of it.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • g
    RKCNDY said:

Sprunkn7 said:

you didn't have to ruin your surprise for me!

:lol:

I think they got it in SA...I remember during the last SA tour, there were lots of pics and videos of all the merch booths. PJ can't go after all the fake stuff...there is just too much of it.
    Yes..was at mexico show