Options

Another Bullsh$@ Manufactured story to provoke the race card.

Comments

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Jason P said:

They released video of her being booked so that ends truther scenario A, that the cops killed her before reaching the station.

I'm sure there will be more theories.
  • Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    edited July 2015

Is there enough evidence that this is her fault and no one else's yet?

yes Muskydan & rr & LASTEXIT10 said so lol ...
    Three clear minded, right thinking gents right there.
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Options

No, my guess is that most are just angry the cops played no part in her death.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,675

Jason P said:

They released video of her being booked so that ends truther scenario A, that the cops killed her before reaching the station.

I'm sure there will be more theories.
    I am not sure why some of you are mocking the doubts some of us have, TBH. All anyone wants is a real look into what actually happened because there are a lot of red flags here. I don't know why anyone would have disdain for that attitude, as though you think that cops are above suspicion, when we all know that's not true.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options

That's ridiculous. Can't speak for anyone else, but my doubts have nothing to do with my feelings about cops in general. It has everything to do with this case in particular.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    muskydanmuskydan Posts: 1,013
    rr165892 said:

Three clear minded, right thinking gents right there.
    Ha, Ha...I almost threw up my daily mourning donut w/ that one ....thanks 4 the laugh rr
  • Options

Bingo
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Bingo
    Wrongo.
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,340
    PJ_Soul said:

muskydan said:

Bingo
    Wrongo.
    Double wrongo ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    muskydan said:

Bingo
    No im more concerned that if my kid was to be arrested and died in custody id think we would get a real thorough investigation , you muskyrat & rr have already claimed investigation complete nothing to see here lets move on im more concerned that a person died or killed themselves in a fucking Jail cell with hundreds of cops there .....
  • Options

muskydan said:

Bingo
    No im more concerned that if my kid was to be arrested and died in custody id think we would get a real thorough investigation , you muskyrat & rr have already claimed investigation complete nothing to see here lets move on im more concerned that a person died or killed themselves in a fucking Jail cell with hundreds of cops there .....
    Maybe you should worry more about being a good Father by teaching him how not to be thrown in the Pokey.....

I like the muskyrat name you substituted for me, nice touch .
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    muskydan said:

muskydan said:

Bingo
    Maybe you should worry more about being a good Father by teaching him how not to be thrown in the Pokey.....

I like the muskyrat name you substituted for me, nice touch .
    dude my son is 21 on his way to West Virginia University im positive his a well mannered young man never been arrested by the way neither have anyone in my family ...thanks for the parenting advice ...by the way maybe you should worry about how you come off as a cop around these boards so far id say not to good ....
    Post edited by josevolution on
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    For my pal Muskrat.lol I soooo had to do this.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xBYV_7a0FQs
  • Options

muskydan said:

Bingo
    No, I haven't. The conspiracy theories that many of you have claimed, like she was dead in her mugshot, was pretty much debunked by the release of this video.

In this particular case, the doubters feel this woman shouldn't have been arrested. Then she died. So many of you jumped to the idea that he cops killed her. The police initially released the video ofthe hallway nobody went down when she died. That wasn't enough for you guys. So then, the rumor was she was dead in her mugshot. Well, that's been squashed. What's next?
  • Options

muskydan said:

Bingo
    No, I haven't. The conspiracy theories that many of you have claimed, like she was dead in her mugshot, was pretty much debunked by the release of this video.

In this particular case, the doubters feel this woman shouldn't have been arrested. Then she died. So many of you jumped to the idea that he cops killed her. The police initially released the video ofthe hallway nobody went down when she died. That wasn't enough for you guys. So then, the rumor was she was dead in her mugshot. Well, that's been squashed. What's next?
    And I've never said I thought that the police were to blame for this death ...
  • Options

muskydan said:

Bingo

Ok, "most of you" has some wiggle room.
  • Options
    rr165892 said:

For my pal Muskrat.lol I soooo had to do this.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=xBYV_7a0FQs

where the hell do you come up w/ this stuff?? thats sum funny shit right there
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    That's ONLY thing that pops into mind when I hear Muskrat.It was a big hit in the early 70s.Kacey Kasim used to play it on AT40.Im glad your new nickname is working out so well for you.

And who didn't love Capt and Taniellle?
    Post edited by rr165892 on
  • Options
    edited July 2015

muskydan said:

Bingo

Actually, I don't think anyone actually said the cops were to blame. I think the feeling is that that's a possibility, and a really intense investigation is needed to 1) rule that out, and 2) to figure out what did happen while a person died in police custody, since whether or not she was murdered, it shouldn't have happened, and we need to figure out how to prevent it in the future (hence the earlier discussion about the use of cameras or other kinds of surveillance in jails). IF she really did it to herself (something I still doubt, but never claimed to know), then that has to be investigated too, since it IS the responsibility of the police to keep those in their custody safe, from others and from themselves. And THEN there is the whole issue of the arrest itself, which I firmly believe was absolute bullshit on the part of that cop.
  • Options
    JUST A GIRLJUST A GIRL Posts: 372
    You said the cops killed her. Now you say no one said the cops killed her. Which one is it?
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

muskydan said:

Bingo

Actually, I don't think anyone actually said the cops were to blame. I think the feeling is that that's a possibility, and a really intense investigation is needed to 1) rule that out, and 2) to figure out what did happen while a person died in police custody, since whether or not she was murdered, it shouldn't have happened, and we need to figure out how to prevent it in the future (hence the earlier discussion about the use of cameras or other kinds of surveillance in jails). IF she really did it to herself (something I still doubt, but never claimed to know), then that has to be investigated too, since it IS the responsibility of the police to keep those in their custody safe, from others and from themselves. And THEN there is the whole issue of the arrest itself, which I firmly believe was absolute bullshit on the part of that cop.
    Most of the people in this thread thinks the cops killed this woman. Saying otherwise just means you're not reading the posts.
  • Options
    edited July 2015

You said the cops killed her. Now you say no one said the cops killed her. Which one is it?

What I meant was that no one has said that they know the cops did it. I said they think they might have (the other option IMO is that they were at least negligent as her caretakers). That they (and I) are suspicious and want a really thorough investigation. Big difference.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

What I meant was that no one has said that they know the cops did it. I said they think they might have (the other option IMO is that they were at least negligent as her caretakers). That they (and I) are suspicious and want a really thorough investigation. Big difference.
    Who ever suggested there wasn't a thorough investigation?
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

Who ever suggested there wasn't a thorough investigation?
    As in really making sure the cops didn't do something shady or wrong kind of investigation. Not the kind of investigation you would probably be satisfied with.
    But yeah, there has been a reaction from the FBI, caused by calls for such an investigation. I don't think that would have happened without the outcry, so great.... Though I believe we're still waiting to see how that goes. I don't have a ton of faith in the authorities handling cases like this properly. They often don't. But we'll see.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

So It's conclusive that she hung herself that she actually did it ..ok then case closed she was demented and decided to kill herself over a traffic violation ....all cases should be so easy to figure out no police abuse here ok ....

(Sarcasm noted).

And it would be about race because the whole police/race issue would likely be what the cops murdered her over (to avoid being accused of it, given the arrest video). That's what I think is going on. That woman did not kill herself. I don't believe it for a second.
    This comment contradicts what you've been saying your last couple of comments. I read this as you think the cop's killed her.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • Options
    Thanks thirty bills. That's what I was referring to pj soul.

Can we all agree this was just a rush to conclusion due to the recent race issues in this country, and move on? She doesn't deserve this much attention or energy as we are using.

She killed her self. No sympathy for that. If she truly was hung by an officer in a jail cell, then I could undetstsnd, but it's been proven otherwise. I'll be moving on, and hopefully others can do the same.
  • Options

Can we all agree this was just a rush to conclusion due to the recent race issues in this country, and move on? She doesn't deserve this much attention or energy as we are using.

She killed her self. No sympathy for that. If she truly was hung by an officer in a jail cell, then I could undetstsnd, but it's been proven otherwise. I'll be moving on, and hopefully others can do the same.

So the investigation is complete and the full report has been released ?
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303

So the investigation is complete and the full report has been released ?
    Sounds like it, I'm anxious to hear the results....you have a link JUST A GIRL?
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    yeah does anyone have a link to the full report of this death anyone , Last12exit , muskyrat,rr ,justagirl
  • Options
    No report is released but what other evidence do you guys need? They have released video footage of everything, including the video showing no one else entered the jail cell.

It's starting to get pathetic. You had your opinion, then were proven wrong, and now you can't let it go? Again I'll ask, what more do you need?!