Comments

• Options
    AeisenbergAeisenberg Posts: 1
    edited September 2015
    Ok, so full set?
    Post edited by Aeisenberg on
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,920
    Listen to Pearl Jam's Global Citizen Festival RIGHT NOW on SiriusXM Channel 22 Pearl Jam Radio.
  • Options
    BG45433BG45433 New England, CT Posts: 9
    they didn't edit given to fly when ed said YOU FUCKER so wtf the delay for is beyond me
    184xxx
    Hartford, CT 10.02.1996
    Phoenix, AZ 07.08.1998
    Mansfield, MA 08.29.2000
    Mansfield, MA 07.02.2003
    Montreal, Quebec 09.15.2005
    Hartford, CT 06.27.2008
    Hartford, CT 05.15.2010
    Hartford, CT 10.25.2013
    Boston, MA 08.05.2016
  • Options
    No delay on you tube
    looking to hear of the earth
  • Options
    I feel ashamed now. Better go support this Global Citizen thing....
  • Options
    Commercials. The delay was to accommodate commercials.
    everybody wants the most they can possibly get
    for the least they could possibly do
  • Options
    wndowpaynewndowpayne Posts: 1,469
    yup..youtube has no cuts or skipped tunes
    Charlottesville 2013
    Hampton 2016

• Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346
    MSNBC skipping songs
  • Options
    ehbaconehbacon Posts: 1,964
    youtube just froze for me and now can't get my tv to work. Global citizen legit broke my tv.
    Listen to some of my music here (if you want to): [url="My soundcloud"]
  • Options
    This is not full set.
    But I do dig the Marley cover
  • Options
    patkelly12patkelly12 CT Posts: 346
    They bypassed Alive for this.
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,945

yup..youtube has no cuts or skipped tunes

:smile: yep that's what i'm watching
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    @PearlJam

Amazing night at #GlobalCitizenFestival! The rest of our set is still airing now, watch here: http://glblctzn.me/livestream

• Options

MSNBC skipping songs

SiriusXM Pearl Jam Radio cut Daughter, Alive, Imagine & Rockin' In The Free World.

They did play Unthought Known twice during the glitched broadcast.
  • Options
    Lackluster Set even if was expected
    "no more crowbars to my head"
  • Options
    Pearl Jam + Global Citizen Festival + YouTube 1080p + Sony PS3 HDTV = Unfuckinbelievable! Thank you so much for a wonderful night. ‪:)
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    we can call it a night, and a thread
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    What a show, he sounded amazing with Beyonce, never in a million years did I ever see myself saying that... but what a day, glad to be there.
  • Options
    wish they played corduroy / once / and garden to fire up crowd more instead of MYM and LB
  • Options
    SmellymanSmellyman Asia Posts: 4,520

wish they played corduroy / once / and garden to fire up crowd more instead of MYM and LB

MYM and LB both were rocked.

LB was freaking great, but LB is one of their best live songs now.
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    edited September 2015
    demetrios said:

@PearlJam

Amazing night at #GlobalCitizenFestival! The rest of our set is still airing now, watch here: http://glblctzn.me/livestream

What is..."I have a friend who is a girl that I want to introduce to Pearl Jam, which songs should I burn onto a CD to give to her"

Still was fun to watch semi-live on TV.
    Post edited by FrankY59 on
  • Options
    daydaydayday Michigan, USA Posts: 93
    edited September 2015
    Smellyman said:

MYM and LB both were rocked.

LB was freaking great, but LB is one of their best live songs now.
    absolutely! to argue against Mind your Manners and Lighting Bolt is lunacy IMO.
    Post edited by dayday on
    "i'll ride the wave~where it takes me"

Detroit, Michigan 08-01-1992
    Charleston, South Carolina 10-05-1996
    East Lansing, Michigan 08-18-1998
    Auburn Hills, Michigan 08-23-1998
    Greenville, South Carolina 09-04-1998
    Auburn Hills, Michigan 10-07-2000
    Clarkston, Michigan 06-25-2003
    Clarkston, Michigan 06-26-2003
    Grand Rapids, Michigan 10-03-2004
    Grand Rapids, Michigan 05-19-2006
    Chicago, Illinois 08-05-2007
    Detroit, Michigan 10-16-2014
    Chicago, Illinois 09-07-2023
  • Options
    Saltzy23Saltzy23 Posts: 1,347
    Today was one of the top 10 days of my life. Maybe even 5.

Managed to sneak down to VIP 2. Mets won 1st division title in 9 years.

Whatever this feeling is, I want to bottle it forever.

God, I fucking love everything right now!!!!

WHOO HOO!!!
    'I know I was born and I know that I'll die, the in between is mine.'
  • Options
    fugawzifugawzi Posts: 874
    edited September 2015
    Since when are MYM, evolution and RITFW girly songs? Sounds like bitterness about not being there.

Today was fun, I just got back to my hotel and had a great time glad I made the trip. Yes it was half of a regular show but I knew that going in. Worst part was hearing the assholes booing the speakers who were on right before PJ because they couldn't just be patient, fucking babies. I guess some people couldn't understand this show was about more than just PJ. Most fans I meet are great people but some are just douchebags who I have nothing else in common with.

Anyhow, I'm happier than ever that this band still tours still draws big crowds and presents themselves the way they do. Can't wait for the next show.
    Post edited by fugawzi on
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    Agree, Fugawazi. Best part was meeting ton of other fans!! I thought the whole show was great in person, even though I am not a fan of the other artists. Especially seeing Bono, Leonardo, Mrs. Obama on a beautiful day that truly embodied living in the " Present Tense." Eddie was so sincere, and you could tell the band was very proud to be part of the day. Plus, as usual, ladies, he was smokin' hot!!
    NYC 9/26/15
    Mexico City 11/28/15
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    fugawzi said:

Since when are MYM, evolution and RITFW girly songs? Sounds like bitterness about not being there.

Today was fun, I just got back to my hotel and had a great time glad I made the trip. Yes it was half of a regular show but I knew that going in. Worst part was hearing the assholes booing the speakers who were on right before PJ because they couldn't just be patient, fucking babies. I guess some people couldn't understand this show was about more than just PJ. Most fans I meet are great people but some are just douchebags who I have nothing else in common with.

Anyhow, I'm happier than ever that this band still tours still draws big crowds and presents themselves the way they do. Can't wait for the next show.

Dude, booing like 10 of the richest people in the world sucking each other's cocks as to how great they are, and how much they care about the little people when collectively they are worth like $100B, and are in charge of some of the greediest corporations on the planet, at the expense of hearing my favorite band play? Not to mention, this after hearing the message repeatedly for 6 hours from 100 people already? You're damn right I booed. That shit was ridiculous.
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Also, the one line at the end about how collectively these guys make like $100MM an hour and here they are volunteering their time, I mean holy fucking fuck. That had to be the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed. Horrid. At at a show promoting how we are all equal? Horribly horrid. That make my skin crawl it was so awful.

If I'm a dick for booing that, than I'm a dick...

BOOOO!!!!
    Post edited by Saltzy23 on
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    The only ridiculous shit was hearing you WHINERS booing people who are there for a good cause because you feel so entitled. You're not entitled to shit and by the way you knew what you were getting into and you've known for months. It was embarrassing and I'm glad I wasn't a part of that cry baby bullshit. How are they greedy when they are there to raise awareness to end poverty? Their wealth has nothing to do with anything except your jealousy. Billionaires alone can't solve the issues at hand. Things don't get solved by throwing money at them, progress is only made when people as a whole act and participate. Did you forget this show featured more acts than just your favorite band? I didn't call anyone a dick but if the shoe fits....dude.

Wait wait, what am I doing ? I'm arguing with someone who comes on here and brags about sneaking into a section they didn't even pay for. Talk about greed. Like I said, entitled douchebags that i have nothing else in common with.
    Post edited by fugawzi on
    West Palm 2000 I & II/West Palm '03/Tampa '03/Kissimmee '04/Vic Theater '07/West Palm '08/Tampa '08/NYC MSG I & II '08/Philly Spectrum III & IV '09/Cleveland '10/Bristow '10/PJ20 I & II 2011/Pensacola '12/Pittsburgh '13/Denver '14
  • Options
    Wow. Just....wow.
  • Options
    Saltzy23 said:

Guys, it is a 6-7 hour long 'Festival', with many different acts that were selected to cross over to many tastes, not a Pearl Jam only show. I am certainly hoping for as long as a set as I can get tonight, and PJ is like 90%-95% of the reason I am going, but some people here seem to think this is just for us. I know no one is gonna do this, but here's a wacky idea. Go out early this afternoon, have a few beers and a nice lunch. Head over to the biggest concert event taking place on the fucking planet today in the middle of the best city in the world on what looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous day(maybe even prior to 6PM or 7PM), sneak some of your drugs of choice in, then listen to music, talk to some people, chill the hell out a little bit...... THEN, get to see Pearl Jam play for however long they play for to end a wonderful, eventful day. Me thinks this is a better way to approach the upcoming hours then freaking out over 30 minutes of a 7 hour festival.

Just a thought.

Maybe try taking your own advice. Just a thought.