Comments

• dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam Posts: 139,548
    those assholes called politicians
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • those assholes called politicians

+1
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888

those assholes called politicians

Definitely not just a first world problem!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    i'm out of stamps.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    edited August 2015
    I ate too much for lunch. :sick: I would like to go have a lie down, but the office nap room is already occupied. :angry:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_Soul said:

I ate too much for lunch. :sick: I would like to go have a lie down, but the office nap room is already occupied. :angry:

You have an office nap room???
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

PJ_Soul said:

I want one.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
    edited August 2015

PJ_Soul said:

Yup. And a little tag for the doorknob to show when it's occupied. This is it:

imageimage" />

It is fucking awesome!!!!!!!! It does not go under-appreciated. You should see the looks on the faces of the temps and new staff when we show it to them. :lol:
  • Damn! I'm changing jobs. That is a sweet set up PJ_Soul.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Does everyone have their own pillow? Or use the same one? Drool alert!
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524

Does everyone have their own pillow? Or use the same one? Drool alert!

Dammit. I was all envious of that set-up and the lighting and the WHOLE DAMN THING, but now your pillow comment made me think of those fucking paper towel-y covers we're treated to at the doctor's office.

I don't want my head where someone else's was!

At this point, I might just employ my desk as it was meant, and pull a Costanza =)
  • rollingsrollings Posts: 7,124
    hedonist said:

haha!
    My FIrst World Problem is that PJ_Soul's nap room made me forget about what my First World Problem was.... :perturbed:

Drank a bottle of wine, but want more. Not putting pants on and walking to the store. Will probably just go to bed early.

That's funny.

I think we need a LAZY thread.

"I wanted more wine. But I didn't want to put pants on so I just went to bed."
  • rollings said:

Drank a bottle of wine, but want more. Not putting pants on and walking to the store. Will probably just go to bed early.

That's funny.

I think we need a LAZY thread.

That is a great idea!
    Myself, I would rather post in this thread talking about another thread that should start because I myself am too lazy to start a thread about being lazy.
    The problems I have.....

hedonist said:

Dammit. I was all envious of that set-up and the lighting and the WHOLE DAMN THING, but now your pillow comment made me think of those fucking paper towel-y covers we're treated to at the doctor's office.

At this point, I might just employ my desk as it was meant, and pull a Costanza =)
    We can bring out own pillowcase if we want i guess... but honestly, only three of us in the office use it, and we're good friends who are happy with each other's extreme cleanliness, lol.
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    A site I used to go on to find out what's expiring on Netflix at the end of the month either doesn't exist anymore or got revamped and there's still no update on what expires.
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    im no bull in mind...but bull shit is messing with my head
    rollings said:

My FIrst World Problem is that PJ_Soul's nap room made me forget about what my First World Problem was.... :perturbed:

:giggle:
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    People with kids don't stay out late to party at the bars.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859

A site I used to go on to find out what's expiring on Netflix at the end of the month either doesn't exist anymore or got revamped and there's still no update on what expires.

Here you gohttp://www.slate.com/blogs/browbeat/2015/08/31/netflix_expiring_september_the_best_movies_to_watch_on_instant_streaming.html
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
    RKCNDY said:

People with kids don't stay out late to party at the bars.

Totally with you on this. So annoying. They want to leave just when I'm getting going. It's so unfair.
  • hedonist said:

Lol, that is a great solution
  • PJ_Soul said:

hedonist said:

We can bring out own pillowcase if we want i guess... but honestly, only three of us in the office use it, and we're good friends who are happy with each other's extreme cleanliness, lol.
    Oh well that's okay then, I guess. I'd probably still use my own but I'm a weirdo.
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    My iPod died. :frowning:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • deadendp said:

I fear this day. I truly love my simple 8G ipod, but it is from 2007 so I know it's coming. I don't like the newer ones.

edited September 2015

deadendp said:

I fear this day. I truly love my simple 8G ipod, but it is from 2007 so I know it's coming. I don't like the newer ones.
    I stick with Sony mp3 players myself. They are awesome IMHO. The one I have now is only 6GB, so I'm constantly having to work on what I keep in it (which is actually pretty fun - it holds about 1200 songs). But I've had this one since 2010 I think (though this one is good because it came with a pretty solid little docking speaker, which has been great for travel and stuff). Time to upgrade to the 16GB soon (they are cheap now!). There is a 64GB one too, which plays high res files, and takes a card for a lot of extra memory, which is awesome, plus it streams music wirelessly if you care about that in an mp3 player (I don't) ... not nearly as cheap though ($300). There is also a hi-res 128GB one, but it's very pricey (the Pono seems cheaps compared to it). 16GB is good enough for me I think. Keeps the library refined, and I don't want to pay for hi-res files.
    Down with Apple! =)
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • I'm usually on the down with apple train as well, but they were the only ones making affordable mp3 players that had that much storage back when I bought it. I still have to do the music shuffle as well, but like you I'm good with that. I just don't want to deal with finding another one, learning all the tricks etc. that will come when my lime green music machine dies.

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    Demetrios changed his avatar pic, and it has thrown me off.
    ELITIST FUK

I'm usually on the down with apple train as well, but they were the only ones making affordable mp3 players that had that much storage back when I bought it. I still have to do the music shuffle as well, but like you I'm good with that. I just don't want to deal with finding another one, learning all the tricks etc. that will come when my lime green music machine dies.

Whatever works for ya... but fwiw, the Sony players really have no tricks. They are so user friendly. And the newer ones have drag and drop out of itunes too. I personally only use Windows Media Player, but one time I bought a digital album from itunes, and had a hell of a time getting to onto a non-Apple product. Sony seems to have fixed that problem. :)