Options

Brazil Shows - International Ten Club orders update

Comments

• Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    this hold music is going to ruin music for me, my ears will be numb to anything else
  • Options
    alevedderalevedder Posts: 10
    Yesterday, I loose at the phone 7 hours and get nothing!..today is the same, but my phone bill will be the most big ever!!
  • Options
    Freddy ArheeharFreddy Arheehar San Diego Posts: 525
    got them in my email, i can hang up now... good luck everyone else. I feel your pain.
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    its sad see all this..
    i know noone will remember this at november and we will have fun at the show but it doesntr mean we have to feel bad and get this turture cos we are not brazilian customers
    for exable me,i paid more than 1500$ flight and travel to flights and airports and trains for 37 hours straight to get at brazil...seems to me..i put some effort..and seems to me some others need to put a little more effort so make this day of getting tix a happy day and not a fucked up day..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    jasonkosolajasonkosola Posts: 13

Dear Costumer, thank you for calling to Tickets for Fun. Your contact is very import for us. Continue waiting and your call will be answer in the orden received. Thank you.

Ugh...hopefully I get through today!

I got dropped after 2.5 hours on hold. That's the third time between today and yesterday. Fuck Tickets for Fun.
  • Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    :(
  • Options
    JoeAppelJoeAppel Posts: 8
    Dear 10c and fans

I cannot spend more money to hear theta stupid lady telling me to continue waiting....they drop me after 1:59minutes every time. Enough now. I spent more than R4000 ($300) on phone calls - I could've flown to Rio already for that! 10c needs to make it easier for fans - this is not working and very frustrating, Had they only played PearlJam in the background, the 5 hours would fly by...but I can't take it anymore!
  • Options
    I have a feeling I am going to end up having sat on hold from 10AM ET to 4pmET today and still not get tix. This is the most ridiculous ticket situation I have ever encountered.
    Pittsburgh '98; Pittsburgh '00; State College '03; DC '06; E. Rutherford 2 '06; Bristow '10; Chicago '13; Philly 1 '13; Baltimore '13; Charlottesville '13; New Orleans '13; Stockholm '14; Oslo '14; NYC '15; Sao Paul '15; Rio '15; Hampton 16
  • Options

Dear Costumer, thank you for calling to Tickets for Fun. Your contact is very import for us. Continue waiting and your call will be answer in the orden received. Thank you.

Ugh...hopefully I get through today!

I got dropped after 2.5 hours on hold. That's the third time between today and yesterday. Fuck Tickets for Fun.
    I emailed 10C to bitch about this terrible fiasco that is T4F. They asked me to send them my request for tickets and "We will notify T4F that you are still having trouble." I think my boss is starting to wonder what I'm up to...what a way to spend 2 days at work!
  • Options
    CountingStepsCountingSteps Posts: 373
    Got them all at last!! After 4 hours, lol
  • Options
    iamgiventoflyiamgiventofly Posts: 158
    I can't afford to use a normal call method so I have to use Skype and it purges me after 59 mins. I don't know if this is a Skype issue or T4F but I feel like this is impossible. I feel devestated. Begging for anyone who gets through to pick up an extra 2 for me for Rio!
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485
    I would beg too for 2 tix...except I am too pissed to do it nicely...lol. Disappointed beyond words in this 10C membership experience.
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options
    I'm encouraged to hear at least some people are getting through after 4 hours. I refuse to hang up until I get tickets or disconnected! Hopefully the former! Going on 3.5 hours on hold right now.
    Pittsburgh '98; Pittsburgh '00; State College '03; DC '06; E. Rutherford 2 '06; Bristow '10; Chicago '13; Philly 1 '13; Baltimore '13; Charlottesville '13; New Orleans '13; Stockholm '14; Oslo '14; NYC '15; Sao Paul '15; Rio '15; Hampton 16
  • Options
    iiseeiisee Charlotte, NC Posts: 485

I'm encouraged to hear at least some people are getting through after 4 hours. I refuse to hang up until I get tickets or disconnected! Hopefully the former! Going on 3.5 hours on hold right now.

Let's not go overboard here...I count 2 people...lol.
    8/25/92 – Charlotte, NC
    10/4/96 – Charlotte, NC
    8/4/00 – Charlotte, NC
    4/16/03 – Charlotte, NC
    9/5/05 – Edmonton, Canada
    6/16/08 - Columbia, SC
    6/17/08 - VA Beach, VA
    6/26-27/12 - Amsterdam, NL (I and II)
    7/19/13 - Wrigley Feild, Chicago, IL
    10/30/13 - Charlotte, NC
    11/22/15 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil
  • Options

Oh i will continue to call the entire time the line is open... over and over... but when I get kicked and have to call back - putting me back to the bottom of the queue, its super hard to swallow. I called at 11 BRT on the nose and have had to re-dial now minimum of 5 times.... So those who are lucky and waiting on the same 3.5 hour call.... they will of course be before me - so it is hard to be optomistic that I will get through in this last hour :disappointed: ..

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    I wasn't booted at the 2 hour mark! Dear customer....
  • Options

I wasn't booted at the 2 hour mark! Dear customer....

yay that is awesome! fingers crossed for you!
  • Options
    CandileaCandilea Posts: 43
    Just to clarify, and sorry if it was already clarified, but do we need our passport numbers to purchase tickets?
    Thanks! And good luck to all.
  • Options
    CanuckPJGurlCanuckPJGurl Posts: 41
    edited May 2015
    So let's put this in perspective... Say they have four operators, average call 15 minutes, so 16 calls an hour, average wait 4 hours, which means they have 64 long distance calls on hold at any given time... Maybe it's time to upgrade the system! The other question remains how can a place with the ability to hold 64 calls be so inefficient?? With the cost of all those long distance calls from Ten Club members we could have hired the band to play a Ten Club only show on a beach somewhere! Sorry for the rant this music and Dear Customer have fried my brain :anguished:
    Post edited by CanuckPJGurl on
  • Options
    Candilea said:

Just to clarify, and sorry if it was already clarified, but do we need our passport numbers to purchase tickets?
    Thanks! And good luck to all.

Yeah, some people have previously said you need Passport #
  • Options
    I finally got them. Lady asked for my passport number and i was like oh shit, I don't have it on me. She said it was fine, and waived it, but to be safe, have your passport in case you get someone not as nice. I think she heard the desperation/giddiness in my voice!
  • Options
    toddlutttoddlutt Seattle Posts: 35
    I assume the lines will be open again tomorrow since it doesn't look like I'm going to get through either... I can't wait for November when this will all be a distant memory
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,547
    edited May 2015
    Well, I finally go through and got an email during my call that a friend got me a ticket a few minutes before. I had to hang up. Almost bought a ticket just for the effort. Good luck everyone else. Maybe I freed up time for one more caller.
  • Options
    Holy shit I got through!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See you guys in Rio :)
  • Options
    does it close in 3 mins... i am still waiting.
  • Options
    i feel like everyone got through but me. im starting to feel crazy...
  • Options

Did yesterday booted a little after 4... Waiting for the impending doom...
  • Options

I thought you got some!? So I am not all alone haha

• Options

I thought you got some!? So I am not all alone haha

Nope still tryin... you are not alone lol
  • Options
    just got the boot now :tired_face:
This discussion has been closed.