Options

Pearl Jam Las Vegas 11/30/1993 Vault show #5 Vinyl & CD shipped!

Comments

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    PJ_Soul said:

It's possible that they have made the order with the manufacturer and simply ordered more than they sold through the presale up until Sept 9th, so are keeping it open until they reach the amount they ordered. This might not be delaying anything (but maybe, who knows).

This is what I have thought the whole time.
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    PJ_Soul said:

It's possible that they have made the order with the manufacturer and simply ordered more than they sold through the presale up until Sept 9th, so are keeping it open until they reach the amount they ordered. This might not be delaying anything (but maybe, who knows).

I was thinking the same thing.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Still available. http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3350 .

Wish they just put up the 24Bit Flac-HD purchase download already.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    demetrios said:

Still available. http://pearljam.com/goods/product_info.php?cPath=7&products_id=3350 .

Wish they just put up the 24Bit Flac-HD purchase download already.

Right?!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,181
    It's possible. They obviously have spares kicking around of the other vaults (they sold a bunch of vault #3's at the seattle pop up). Maybe they ordered extra extra this time :)
  • Options
    So, I see this is still available. They must have ordered a ton of them. Maybe if they'd lower the price more would sell as it certainly is not cheap.
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,232

So, I see this is still available. They must have ordered a ton of them. Maybe if they'd lower the price more would sell as it certainly is not cheap.

Record price is ok its the shipping. Id definitely buy if they fixed shipping costs.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136

I guess fewer people than expected ordered this: price, shipping rates and being 2 lp set made people reluctant to buy it...
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    darthvedderdarthvedder Posts: 2,478

I guess fewer people than expected ordered this: price, shipping rates and being 2 lp set made people reluctant to buy it...
    Add to that that it's already been released before, too.
  • Options

Add to that that it's already been released before, too.
    Yap, I forgot about that, I listened to it a couple of weeks ago...

• Options
    benjsbenjs Toronto, ON Posts: 8,938

It's nice for the organization to see that we have value ceilings here, in terms of what we'll pay.
    '05 - TO, '06 - TO 1, '08 - NYC 1 & 2, '09 - TO, Chi 1 & 2, '10 - Buffalo, NYC 1 & 2, '11 - TO 1 & 2, Hamilton, '13 - Buffalo, Brooklyn 1 & 2, '15 - Global Citizen, '16 - TO 1 & 2, Chi 2

EV
    Toronto Film Festival 9/11/2007, '08 - Toronto 1 & 2, '09 - Albany 1, '11 - Chicago 1
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,554
    They should have lowered the price to $40 because of the 2 discs.... And if they can't sell them, that's exactly what they'll do, and we'll all be mad, hahaha.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    They should include a limited edition "something special" in each one. They'd sell 10,000 of them and all they'd have to do is stick a postcard or something in it.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

They should include a limited edition "something special" in each one. They'd sell 10,000 of them and all they'd have to do is stick a postcard or something in it.

What 10club could do is when they receive their Vault 5 boxes from Europe, ask the members of Pearl Jam when they come to the warehouse is sign a few copies. Have a few signed by the whole band and have a few signed by one member only. That would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    any update would be nice. we already paid so it shouldn't be too much to ask to get an updated ship date.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    demetrios said:

What 10club could do is when they receive their Vault 5 boxes from Europe, ask the members of Pearl Jam when they come to the warehouse is sign a few copies. Have a few signed by the whole band and have a few signed by one member only. That would be pretty cool.
    I'm actually surprised that they don't do this. You know how many other bands I have signed albums from?!?
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577
    same here. big bands. seems like a no brainer.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX said:

any update would be nice. we already paid so it shouldn't be too much to ask to get an updated ship date.

Maybe the deadline was for October 9th, not September 9th.

An update would be great. My guess is .. they have already finished creating this Vault 5 release. That production started early summer. So they added 200 (ballpark #) orders on top of those who placed a pre order at the 10club store. Since the summer there hasn't been 200 orders placed so they have this pre order sale still on until they can fill up their orders placed? Just taking a wild guess.
  • Options
    PJ_ROCKSPJ_ROCKS THE 406 Posts: 6,736

1995 San Francisco
              San Jose

San Diego 2 shows 

2003 Missoula

2005 Missoula

2006 Denver 2 shows with Tom Petty 

Gorge 2 shows

2009 Utah

LA1

LA2

2012 Missoula : Meet and Greet : "Instant Classic show"

2013 Portland

Spokane

2018 Missoula

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Definitely didn't sell as much as they thought they would thus they have to continue selling them.

10c you won't have the same problem when you re-release yield on vinyl.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,964
    hopefully a wake up call for 10c regarding pricing and international postage costs. Over $80 for a 2LP set is very expensive
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    demetrios said:

ComeToTX said:

An update would be great. My guess is .. they have already finished creating this Vault 5 release. That production started early summer. So they added 200 (ballpark #) orders on top of those who placed a pre order at the 10club store. Since the summer there hasn't been 200 orders placed so they have this pre order sale still on until they can fill up their orders placed? Just taking a wild guess.
    At this point ANYTHING is plausible...
  • Options
    demetrios said:

ComeToTX said:

I absolutely think that's what they're doing. Theu wouldn't just leave the sale up indefinitely while not going ahead with manufacturing.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    The best part is that the second these are pulled from the shop someone will post here crying about how they missed out on getting one and how crappy the 10c is...
  • Options
    SVRDhand13SVRDhand13 NYC Posts: 25,874
    Still accepting pre-orders...
    severed hand thirteen

2006: Gorge 7/23 2008: Hartford 6/27 Beacon 7/1 2009: Spectrum 10/30-31
    2010: Newark 5/18 MSG 5/20-21 2011: PJ20 9/3-4 2012: Made In America 9/2
    2013: Brooklyn 10/18-19 Philly 10/21-22 Hartford 10/25 2014: ACL10/12
    2015: NYC 9/23 2016: Tampa 4/11 Philly 4/28-29 MSG 5/1-2 Fenway 8/5+8/7
    2017: RRHoF 4/7   2018: Fenway 9/2+9/4   2021: Sea Hear Now 9/18 
    2022: MSG 9/11  2024: MSG 9/3-4 Philly 9/7+9/9 Fenway 9/15+9/17
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896

The best part is that the second these are pulled from the shop someone will post here crying about how they missed out on getting one and how crappy the 10c is...

Naw, that never ever happens here...
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    -decodified--decodified- mobile device Posts: 2,686

not anymore
    Bill Graham Civic Auditorium - Jul 15, 2006
    Outside Lands Festival - Aug 28, 2009
    Key Arena - Sep 21, 2009
    Viejas Arena - Oct 09, 2009
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 23, 2010
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 24, 2010
    Oracle Arena Nov 26, 2013
    Shoreline Amphitheater - Oct 26, 2014
    Parque Simon Bolivar - Bogota, Colombia - Nov 25, 2015 - MY HOMETOWN!!!
    Madison Square Garden - May 01, 2016
    Madison Square Garden - May 02, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 20, 2016
    Wrigley Field - Aug 22, 2016 - MY B-DAY!!!

dL7POFOTD9H0c.gif
  • Options
    jw234911jw234911 annapolis maryland Posts: 255
    Got 3 thru 5 on vinyl when it comes cant wait I was at vault 3 now I need DC 2006 and Charlottesville VA 2013
  • Options

not anymore
    Just when I was about to place my order... :p

• Options

not anymore
    Just when I was about to place my order... :p

:giggle: