Options

Pearl Jam Las Vegas 11/30/1993 Vault show #5 Vinyl & CD shipped!

Comments

• Options
    corduroy10corduroy10 Posts: 199
    I'm thrilled, I love the Vault vinyl series, I already pre-ordered mine. But please, please, please let's up the quality control on this one Pearl Jam/10C. There is lots of time to get it right. My vault #3 sounded perfect. Vault # 4, as many have reported, not so much, which is especially annoying after the Lightning Bolt debacle.
    Barrie '98
    Saratoga Springs, Toronto '00
    Toronto, Montreal '03
    Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto '05
    Toronto I & II, Albany, Hartford, Gorge I '06
    Camden I & II, Washington DC '08
    Toronto, Chicago I '09
    Columbus, Indianapolis, Buffalo '10
    Alpine Valley I & II, Toronto I & II, Hamilton '11
    London, Buffalo '13
    Detroit '14
    Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto I & II '16
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    They royally screwed up my Vault 4 order but i cant say no. Take my money!!!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    hope they spend time & revisit the mix/master
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    weebleweeble Bristol, England Posts: 133
    Love it!
    This might pass, this might last, this may grow
  • Options
    boyo79 said:

A 4 month presale?? Crazy. Even crazier is that people will give 10c their money today.

I paid yesterday because I WILL forget otherwise.

And I'm hoping there will be some karmic influence on my mystery vinyl packge when it turns up of course...
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148

boyo79 said:

A 4 month presale?? Crazy. Even crazier is that people will give 10c their money today.

And I'm hoping there will be some karmic influence on my mystery vinyl packge when it turns up of course...
    I'm hoping you get the Benny!!!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064
    Classic PJ show on vinyl?? Yes please!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,872
    RobbyD462 said:

How could a 2lp set weight 4-6 pounds?
    And we pay the same for a 2lp as a 3 lp? Of course we are going to buy this but really.... I'd be more excited about a Benny reissue!

Don't forget about the big custom box this baby is shipped in. I just wish that 10club will include tracking numbers for this Vault 5 vinyls shipped to Canada.

It would be nice to see a reissue of Benny. If I had a say I would reissue the Benny vinyl on Black Friday Record Store Day 2015. Though I'm kinda hoping they release the Easy Street Records PJ show that happened back in 2005 on marbled red vinyl on RSD. The cover to include Brad Klausen's awesome print for the show.

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

They royally screwed up my Vault 4 order but i cant say no. Take my money!!!

What's the story??
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    TimoRitzenTimoRitzen Posts: 147
    That`s great news on a tuesday evening that they`re releasing another vault vinyl. Just pre-ordered mine. Minor flaw: those insane shipping costs. Ah well, already going to be broke anyway...
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385

boyo79 said:

that's why I pre-ordered yesterday as well.

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    RedMosquito02RedMosquito02 Posts: 2,560
    Can we get some 95 shows or what?!? Having this on wax is nice, but I'm dying to experience an old show in a brand new way!

OPEN THE REAL VAULT
  • Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,064

Can we get some 95 shows or what?!? Having this on wax is nice, but I'm dying to experience an old show in a brand new way!

OPEN THE REAL VAULT

Yes please! 95' shows on wax!!! Ordered this too. Any quality shows on vinyl are great. I only wish they'd release more than one vault and one holiday single per year. Clearly there is demand for more PJ related vinyl.
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,314
    Just received my vault #5 bootleg from What Records. Pure bootleg, as the definition describes.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options

Just received my vault #5 bootleg from What Records. Pure bootleg, as the definition describes.

My local record store just received a few in stock last night. I might be tempted to pick one up this long weekend if the price is right. We'll see ..
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Guess thats 4 months to see if the Canadian dollar will rise
  • Options
    BLACK35BLACK35 Hanover, Ontario Posts: 22,472

lol. I know, thinking of waiting for a bit to see what may happen
    2005 - London
    2009 - Toronto
    2010 - Buffalo
    2011 - Toronto 1&2
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincinnati, St. Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Ottawa, Toronto 1
    2018 - Fenway 1&2
    2022 - Hamilton, Toronto
    2023 - Chicago 1&2
  • Options

At least there's no rush to send 10C my money.

Now just have to remember to order it.

This is the tricky part for me lol.
    The great part about paying now and getting it in December or January....it feels like a free gift by the time it gets to you....

10C is making the vinyl fans very happy by putting these products out. In my estimation, one a year is a good pace...it doesn't over-saturate the fans while keeping us happy as well......
  • Options

If only the Canadian election was during the Vault 5 preorder which it won't be. October 19th. It'll only go up once Steve Harper and his PC party of crooks leave parliament. Then will our dollar rise good.
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033

At least there's no rush to send 10C my money.

Now just have to remember to order it.

This is the tricky part for me lol.
    The great part about paying now and getting it in December or January....it feels like a free gift by the time it gets to you....

10C is making the vinyl fans very happy by putting these products out. In my estimation, one a year is a good pace...it doesn't over-saturate the fans while keeping us happy as well......
    But we....or I want oversaturation of affordable PJ vinyl
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I was just perusing Soundstage Direct and saw this available for pre-order:

Hmmm... I feel like I've seen very similar artwork before...
  • Options

I was just perusing Soundstage Direct and saw this available for pre-order:

Hmmm... I feel like I've seen very similar artwork before...

That's one is done by Mike Mitchell.

Totally pre ordering that record over @ http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00VV6R6OU/ref=as_li_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B00VV6R6OU&linkCode=as2&tag=modernvinylco-20&linkId=NI6XQSLH3NHSZRLC .

• Options

Exactly why I haven't ordered yet. I know it won't get to par but anything closer than what it is now, is a win in my books.
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Just got my Vegas boot in the mail today. All in all, I'm pleased I got it. The packaging is great, nice artwork and the gatefold has a nice little bullshit writeup on the band inside one side and huge pic of the band on the other. Records are in good condition, too, the center labels are really cool actually. Better than many regular discs I have. Sound is directly from the radio broadcast, so it's exactly as I expected it would be- nothing more nothing less, but it sounds pretty good to me, definitely not shitty or muddy. Looking forward to the vault sound for this one, but for the $18 I spent on the thing I'm happy to have this one on my shelf for sure. Just my .02
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I'd love to know if they are going to revisit the mix/master on this show. Not that the officially released show from whenever sounds bad on mp3, just want all my 1s and 0s in there.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    regalturboregalturbo Posts: 298
    edited May 2015
    Is everyone pre-ordering from the US being charged $32 in shipping? That's how my order is coming up. Not sure I want to pull the trigger on this if it's $32 to ship within the US

EDIT - NM, there was a problem with my address and the state wasn't entered. $11 shipping now in US - whew
    Post edited by regalturbo on
  • Options
    Only 11 bucks shipped inside the USA. You guy's are lucky. It's $32 shipped to every country outside the USA. Wish there was a cheaper rate for these Vault vinyls that are shipped across the border to Canada.
  • Options
    sloveniaslovenia Posts: 102
    local reputable record store has a copy of this show. assuming bootleg. is there a big difference in quality? CAD $45 worth the price and no shipping of course. or is it taboo to buy pearl jam bootleg vinyl?
  • Options
    With the Canadian dollar falling & falling .. if you haven't already placed an order, I would totally do so now!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    slovenia said:

local reputable record store has a copy of this show. assuming bootleg. is there a big difference in quality? CAD $45 worth the price and no shipping of course. or is it taboo to buy pearl jam bootleg vinyl?

You would be supporting bootleggers, not Pearl Jam. So, as far as 10C is concerned, it is taboo. Personally, I'd rather have an official release than an unofficial as you can almost guarantee the sound quality will be better (I still don't know why people seem to doubt this). But ultimately, it's your wallet and your decision.