Options

Pearl Jam Las Vegas 11/30/1993 Vault show #5 Vinyl & CD shipped!

Comments

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    PJ_Soul said:

october22 said:

I'm out. The value isn't there for me this time around. I'm surprised I'm feeling this way since I have everything they've released besides Benaroya but over $60 after shipping is too much for this and I have to draw the line somewhere. Anyone else sitting this one out?

I would say the same, but I've already decided that I'm going to be a Vault vinyl series completist, so there really isn't anything I can do. :blush:
    Im in the same boat. Those black vaults look good next to eachother already
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,879
    Pre order ends today!
  • Options
    You can still place orders. It has been extended.
    Sweet!
  • Options
    I convinced myself yesterday that I didn't need it. Early concert, songs I already have on vinyl multiple times, over $100 CAD etc. Went on the site today, saw it was still there and ordered it. I took it as a sign.
  • Options
    kce8kce8 Posts: 1,636

I convinced myself yesterday that I didn't need it. Early concert, songs I already have on vinyl multiple times, over $100 CAD etc. Went on the site today, saw it was still there and ordered it. I took it as a sign.

:lol: A few weeks ago I tried that too... no chance... :blush:
  • Options
    javis el errantejavis el errante Buenos Aires Posts: 6,136
    lolobugg said:

I thought it was a pretty decent setlist for a Vs. era show. def would've preferred a 1995/1996

whipping is on the setlist, and shipping to Buenos Aires is 32 USD, and exchange currency rates are crazy over hear, however, best 82 bucks spent ever!
    ... I am not in the business of being liked anymore ...

• Options
    Still available,
  • Options
    edited September 2015
    Sep 11, 2015, 12:45 pm PST, still available for purchase...

• Options

Sep 11, 2015, 12:45 pm PST, still available for purchase...

I think it's great they are extending the presale. Now no one should complain if they missed the pre sale. They had lots of time to place an order.
  • Options
    Still available for purchase, y u not buying?

• Options

Do to the weak dollar across the global many fan's just couldn't fork over $50 bucks US plus $32 International shipping on a live vinyl record set. That comes up to $109 CDN. It is too much for fan's to place an order.

Now if they were selling these Vault vinyl release for $29.99 plus shipping ...
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    demetrios said:

You mean as much as a single t shirt?
    :)

Vault vinyl sets > pearl jam t shirt to me
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options

demetrios said:

Ok. $39.99. That's my final offer ...
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    demetrios said:

demetrios said:

Lol. The packaging on the Vaults is so solid, that $50 doesn't even seem like THAT much, although $40 for this one in particular would have been nice, since it's one less disc. But I agree, it's just the high US dollar vs low everything else along with the insane shipping cost that's likely hurting sales. And I'll say it again: $32 for shipping that doesn't have tracking is fucking outrageous.

I still bought it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

demetrios said:

demetrios said:

Lol. The packaging on the Vaults is so solid, that $50 doesn't even seem like THAT much, although $40 for this one in particular would have been nice, since it's one less disc. But I agree, it's just the high US dollar vs low everything else along with the insane shipping cost that's likely hurting sales. And I'll say it again: $32 for shipping that doesn't have tracking is fucking outrageous.

I still bought it.
    That high USA dollar has been hurting us.
    It sucks. :(
  • Options
    Anyone know how long they plan to keep these up? I wouldn't mind getting one but I'm limited on funds at the moment. If it lasts a couple more days I might be able to swing it.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options

Anyone know how long they plan to keep these up? I wouldn't mind getting one but I'm limited on funds at the moment. If it lasts a couple more days I might be able to swing it.

No idea. Best to contact them over @ shipping@tenclub.net .
  • Options
    Patrick_Sea3Patrick_Sea3 West Seattle Posts: 890
    I'm thinking the longer it's kept up that Dec/Jan is going to become Jan/Feb for shipping.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,577

I'm thinking the longer it's kept up that Dec/Jan is going to become Jan/Feb for shipping.

Yeah...that would suck.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options

Yep. So an Easter Vault 5 vinyl delivery in Canada probably. It would of been great if they did 2 Vault vinyl releases per year. Even more. I guess someone over @ 10club just doesn't want to release more then 1 Vault per year, even though their fans would LOVE to see more then one Vault release per year. :(
  • Options
    demetrios said:

Yep. So an Easter Vault 5 vinyl delivery in Canada probably. It would of been great if they did 2 Vault vinyl releases per year. Even more. I guess someone over @ 10club just doesn't want to release more then 1 Vault per year, even though their fans would LOVE to see more then one Vault release per year. :(
    my heart says yes but my pocket says no... probably one issue a year it's fine...

• Options

demetrios said:

my heart says yes but my pocket says no... probably one issue a year it's fine...
    I tend to agree. One a year done well is enough for me. There's plenty of music to buy and more vault records shipping internationally would severely dent my lp budget. Now a reissue of No Code and Binaural would be excellent :smiley:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    I just noticed the description says "Open to all for a limited time."
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    I wonder if they didn't sell enough to warrant a pressing so now it's open to all.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,402
    I believe they opened it open for a very short time on the last Vault.
  • Options

the previous as well, but nobody can account for that...

• Options

They did but I don't remember it stayed up @ the 10club store for over ten day's. Might of been a day or two.
  • Options

Got you covered. PM me
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    Close this presale already. I'd like this to show up on my doorstep at some point!
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,552
    edited September 2015
    It's possible that they have made the order with the manufacturer and simply ordered more than they sold through the presale up until Sept 9th, so are keeping it open until they reach the amount they ordered. This might not be delaying anything (but maybe, who knows).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata