Comments

• ldent42ldent42 Posts: 7,859
    Transcendence
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    ldent42 said:

Ohhhh

Eternal sunshine of the ZzzZzZZzz

I liked the film, but had to laugh at that.

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe Posts: 4,957
    Spring Breakers gets my vote for worst movie ever made. The person who told me it was good was obviously pulling my leg.
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863

Spring Breakers gets my vote for worst movie ever made. The person who told me it was good was obviously pulling my leg.

Lmmfao!!! I haven't seen it, but I like your sentiments...
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Flight
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    Snakes on a Plane
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    An old Oscar winner....chariots of fire.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    PJ20
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

PJ20

Ouch. Hahaha

PJ20

Ouch. Hahaha
    Ok ok, it didn't suck. Just could have been so much more.

The Royal Tenenbaums
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

PJ20

Ouch. Hahaha

The Royal Tenenbaums
    I can get behind that choice.

• InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    edited May 2015

PJ20

Ouch. Hahaha

The Royal Tenenbaums
    That's one of the few Wes movies I can tolerate.

No Mercy (1986)
  • Jason PJason P Posts: 19,138
    Crash

How that movie won best picture is one of the great mysteries of the universe.
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,420
    Napoleon Dynamite. I can't fathom how anyone found this funny
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,901
    there's no accounting for taste....a buddy of mine really liked duece bigelow.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Les Miserables.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Babel
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Posts: 16,427
    The only M. Night Shymalamalamalamalan movie that was any good, imo, was Signs. All the rest blew.

No Country for Old Men
    Fight Club

Every time I mention that I don't like either of these movies, some jackass has to pipe in with that cliche "you just didn't get it" bullshit as if to insult my intelligence.
  • RygarRygar Posts: 8,685
    Inglorious Basterds.

Dreamcatcher

I found this summary of Dreamcatcher online ..

Dreamcatcher is about four lifelong friends who take an annual vacation to a secluded cabin in the woods of Maine. Also, they’re all psychic. OK, sure. One day, a lost hunter wanders in from the woods after a night in the cold and has diarrhea so they put him to bed, but it turns out that the diarrhea is actually AN ALIEN THAT SQUIRTS OUT OF HIS BUTT. That alien kills Jason Lee, and then another alien possesses Damien Lewis and makes him steal a snowmobile. Meanwhile the two other friends, Timothy Olyphant and Thomas Jane have had a car accident in the woods where they find another lady with a diarrhea alien. Then possessed Damien Lewis turns back into the alien and eats Timothy Olyphant on a snowmobile. Are you with me? Keep up.

MEANWHILE, Morgan Freeman is in charge of a covert special ops army force that only fights aliens, naturally, and he wants to quarantine the whole area and kill everyone because he has gone crazy, which we know because later someone says “he has gone crazy.” So, possessed alien-Damien Lewis is trying to get to Massachusetts to introduce an alien worm into the water supply because that will destroy the whole world, but Thomas Jane IS PSYCHICALLY LINKED to Damien Lewis, alien possession or no alien possession, because of their FRIENDSHIP, and also because of their childhood friendship with someone named Duddits, who is the one that gave them their special psychic powers in the first place, and also I guess was responsible for Damien Lewis getting hit by a car at the beginning of the movie which turns into a plotpoint later because everything in this movie happens for a stupid reason*, and anyway, Thomas Jane convinces noted highlighter thief Tom Sizemore to break with his commanding officer (crazed Morgan Freeman, crazed for every agreeing to do this! Zingcatcher) and take him to get Duddits (who is supposed to be retarded and have leukemia, and so is expertly portrayed by DONNIE WAHLBERG), and they have a confrontation with possessed-alien-slash-Damien Lewis at the water supply and it turns out that Duddits was actually a good alien all along, in a human boy body, doling out superpowers, and setting up all the dominoes to help stop this bad alien from getting his butt worm into the Boston water supply for almost 40 years. WHAT?
    I DUDDITS!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Looks like Brad Pitt has taken the edge over M. Night

Mention of Jason Lee above reminded me of....

Chasing Amy. Ugh.
    Batman and Robin
  • InHiding80InHiding80 Posts: 7,623
    Jason P said:

Batman and Robin

That movie on Rifftrax audio commentary>>>>>>>>>>>>>>TDKR.

Due Date - Planes Trains and Automobiles if it sucked and both protagonists were one dimensional douchebags. Foxx and McBride were the only minor good things.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    The Shining.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • EnkiduEnkidu Posts: 2,996
    Dreamcatcher started out great and then it went to a crazy place - was that the one S. King wrote after his accident when he was on painkillers?

Another sucky movie - can't remember the name. The one with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt is Mr. Death or something... it was horrible.
    Enkidu said:

Dreamcatcher started out great and then it went to a crazy place - was that the one S. King wrote after his accident when he was on painkillers?

Another sucky movie - can't remember the name. The one with Brad Pitt and Anthony Hopkins and Brad Pitt is Mr. Death or something... it was horrible.

That was Meet Joe Black.

And related to my earlier comment, I'll add Kill Bill 1 and 2.
  • davidtriosdavidtrios Posts: 9,732
    honey I shrunk the kids is the biggest overrated POS ive ever seen
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Shakespeare in Love ( and anything else Gwenyth Paltrow has ever been in)

Romeo and Juliet - every version
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.