Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    jaw72jaw72 Posts: 28
    at least no customs charges thank god !!
  • Options
    keithlaw1974keithlaw1974 Blacko, UK Posts: 137
    Anyone want to trade a Black Lightning Bolt? I looking in Lost Dogs for someone ISO and no one was, funny that...... Balls!
    London, England 06-25-2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland 06-23-2010, Berlin, Germany 07-04-2012, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012, Seattle, WA 12-06-2013, Amsterdam, Holland 06-16-2014, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014, Leeds, UK 07-08-2014, Milton Keynes, UK 07-11-2014, New York MSG 1 & 2
    Eddie Vedder Solo - London, England 07-30-1012
  • Options
    andyrew46andyrew46 isle of wight Posts: 62
    Live on ten legs and no jeremy on isle of wight..... Trade anyone?
    Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep others out, but to see who cares enough to break them down.
  • Options
    Black Lightning Bolt and '99 Xmas single - both of which I have (well, I have a red LB)

If anyone wants these as a package they can have them, all I ask is that you cover postage
  • Options
    RASTA MOUSERASTA MOUSE Posts: 278

Black Lightning Bolt and '99 Xmas single - both of which I have (well, I have a red LB)

If anyone wants these as a package they can have them, all I ask is that you cover postage

I'd love the LB as I don't own a copy
  • Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,152

Oh no!! No Benny??
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    bnewman19bnewman19 Posts: 74
    No UK customs charge for me
  • Options

Oh no!! No Benny??
    Alas no. And I shall not be giving up my copy no matter how much I want a coloured PJ20 :(
  • Options
    Oh, and the LB/99 bundle has gone as well btw
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Oh, and the LB/99 bundle has gone as well btw

:clap:
  • Options
    Dirty StuartDirty Stuart Posts: 182
    Mine arrived, no customs charge - but I dont know what it is yet... three hours till I find out.
    OH: You need to stop buying Pearl Jam stuff, we have no room
    Me: How about we just get a bigger house?

http://db.etree.org/DirtyStuart
    http://randomismsofa.blogspot.com
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    bnewman19 said:

No UK customs charge for me

What did the customs lable display for price?
  • Options
    $50
  • Options
    AMENt_TO_THATAMENt_TO_THAT Norwegia Posts: 396
    So you were lucky then I guess. My gf is waiting for her MV, so with 50 on the tag, then she will have to wait a bit longer. AND pay.. Thanks Doc!
  • Options
    SPEEDY MCCREADYSPEEDY MCCREADY Posts: 24,858
    Any Bennys arrive in Europe?

How many Bennys have showed up in total? Just 2?
    Take me piece by piece.....
    Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    Black LB and 2005 7" received here in Cornwall, UK
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    edited May 2015
    Red Lightning Bolt and 2010 No Jeremy, very happy.
    2010 single available to trade within Europe ideally.

The red LB does look like an original press though which worries me, were they not riddled with problems too?
    Post edited by FR181798 on
  • Options
    chimechime Posts: 7,838
    Red LB and No Jeremy here too.
    So are we strangers now? Like rock and roll and the radio?
  • Options
    nickhenickhe Scotland Posts: 18
    RNDM in Black and EV No More delivered to Scotland today. I don't have the RNDM on vinyl so that's ok. Already have the EV that came with the original pressing of Into the Wild but not too disappointed, i knew it was pot luck - does seem that the European packages are not as good as those in the US, wonder if they did not want to take risks with overseas shipping for the rare vinyl?
    Glasgow 2000
    Dublin 2006
    London 2007
    Hyde Park 2010
    Manchester 1 2012
    Manchester 2 2012
    London 1 2018
    London 2 2018
  • Options
    nando1979nando1979 Castlerock (Northern Ireland) Posts: 82
    Forgot to update in here, Avocado and 2011 Xmas single here in Northern Ireland
    If hope could grow from dirt like me, it can be done.......
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,959
    Northern Ireland did well then! Is that 2 Avocados there now?
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    Force Of NatureForce Of Nature Hertfordshire, England Posts: 953
    Looking for Red Lightning Bolt.

If anyone got an extra and is in a particularly charitable mood, I would love to take it off your hands. Only got Mad Season Above and Xmas singles to trade but can throw in some extra cash, if interested drop me a PM.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,903
    Zod said:

Black RNDM and 7" No More. Not overly enthusiastic as I already won rndm and my wife got one as well (so we now have 3 rndm's). I guess the 7" no more is ok but I do have one in my ITW vinyl already...

It does feel like Canada got the shaft (several exceptions noted). At least I didn't get a side project/black lb and a recent xmas single. Those seem to be the worst packages I've been (only because you could buy that stuff on the open market for cheaper than what you paid in the mystery vinyl contest).

interested in dumping that No More 7"?

Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,986
    nickhe said:

RNDM in Black and EV No More delivered to Scotland today. I don't have the RNDM on vinyl so that's ok. Already have the EV that came with the original pressing of Into the Wild but not too disappointed, i knew it was pot luck - does seem that the European packages are not as good as those in the US, wonder if they did not want to take risks with overseas shipping for the rare vinyl?

Yeah, hoping to pick mine up tomorrow but my chances of scoring something good are looking quite slim. 10c's international posting system is dreadful all round so it wouldn't surprise me if they decided to keep most of the best vinyl in the US.
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    tino_11tino_11 Posts: 1,986

Zod said:

Black RNDM and 7" No More. Not overly enthusiastic as I already won rndm and my wife got one as well (so we now have 3 rndm's). I guess the 7" no more is ok but I do have one in my ITW vinyl already...

It does feel like Canada got the shaft (several exceptions noted). At least I didn't get a side project/black lb and a recent xmas single. Those seem to be the worst packages I've been (only because you could buy that stuff on the open market for cheaper than what you paid in the mystery vinyl contest).

interested in dumping that No More 7"?

If I get it, it's yours!
    2010: London
    2012: Manchester I, Manchester II, Manchester (EV) 
    2014: Milan, Leeds, Milton Keynes 
    2017: London II (EV) 
    2018: Amsterdam I, London I, Prague, London II 
    2019: London (EV)
    2022: London I, London II, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam
  • Options
    hobowithagrinhobowithagrin Posts: 114
    edited May 2015
    Arrived in SK and... disappointment, as I got two things I already own. No Jeremy single and Lightning Bolt (no idea what color). Should have known, I never win the lottery. Whether I buy a scratcher for a buck or a 100 dollar ticket to a mystery vinyl lottery. Guess I'll see if HMV will take my Lightning Bolt for a store credit, haha. Win some, lose many : ) Maybe next time I'll get something I need, until then, holler if you got a PJ double and want to trade!
    Post edited by hobowithagrin on
  • Options
    Croos1226Croos1226 philly burbs Posts: 336
    nando1979 said:

Forgot to update in here, Avocado and 2011 Xmas single here in Northern Ireland

Congrats Nando, that's a sweet haul! By the way, the new ASIWYFA is killer!
  • Options
    mikesbrimikesbri Toronto Posts: 864

Arrived in SK and... disappointment, as I got two things I already own. No Jeremy single and Lightning Bolt (no idea what color). Should have known, I never win the lottery. Whether I buy a scratcher for a buck or a 100 dollar ticket to a mystery vinyl lottery. Guess I'll see if HMV will take my Lightning Bolt for a store credit, haha. Win some, lose many : ) Maybe next time I'll get something I need!

You probably scored a red LB. You faired a lot better then most Canadians.
    Barrie 98, Toronto 00, Toronto 03, Buffalo 03, Toronto 05, Hamilton 05, Kitchener 05, Toronto 06 I II, Lolla 07, Vedder Toronto I II, Toronto 09, Philly Oct 30 & 31 2009, Buffalo 2010, Cleveland 2010, Toronto I II 2011, Hamilton 2011, Ottawa 2011, London 2013, Buffalo 2013, Pittsburgh 2013, FLL 2016, Miami 2016, Tor I & II 2016, Barcelona 2018, Toronto 2022, Ottawa 2022, Quebec City 2022, Hamilton 2022
  • Options
    goldrushgoldrush everybody knows this is nowhere Posts: 7,326
    Just received a Coke Bottle Ten with a No Jeremy/Falling Down 10" in Sydney this morning. I have the single but I didn't have this version of Ten so I'm pretty happy with that! :)

This was pretty good mixture of fun, stress, frustration and expectation in the end. If they ever do another one I'll take another shot at it.
    “Do not postpone happiness”
    (Jeff Tweedy, Sydney 2007)

“Put yer good money on the sunrise”
    (Tim Rogers)
  • Options
    hobowithagrinhobowithagrin Posts: 114
    mikesbri said:

Arrived in SK and... disappointment, as I got two things I already own. No Jeremy single and Lightning Bolt (no idea what color). Should have known, I never win the lottery. Whether I buy a scratcher for a buck or a 100 dollar ticket to a mystery vinyl lottery. Guess I'll see if HMV will take my Lightning Bolt for a store credit, haha. Win some, lose many : ) Maybe next time I'll get something I need!

You probably scored a red LB. You faired a lot better then most Canadians.
    My fellow Canucks haven't had much luck? That stinks. Oh well, maybe next year. Thanks for the positive spin on my haul though! Do you know of any way to check without opening? Maybe UPC code or something?