Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    northern spiritnorthern spirit I'm not present, I'm a drug that makes you dream Posts: 188
    tres mts. and 1996 7" w/ smile. 2 lbs 4 oz.. niagara falls Canada
    1993 08-18 Toronto ON CNE w/ Neil Young, Soundgarden
    1998 08-22 Barrie ON Molson Park
    2003 05-02 Buffalo NY HSBC, 06-28 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2004 10-02 Toledo OH Vote For Change w/ Neil Young
    2005 09-19 Toronto ON ACC, 09-13 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Kitchener ON Memorial Gardens
    2006 05-10 Toronto ON ACC, 05-09 Toronto ON ACC
    2007 EV 09-11 Toronto ON Body of War TIFF Screening Isabel Bader Theatre - Grateful to have met Ed!!
    2008 EV 08-12 Toronto ON Massey Hall
    2009 08-21 Toronto ON Molson Amp.
    2010 05-10 Buffalo NY HSBC
    2011 09-15 Hamilton ON Copps, 09-11 Toronto ON ACC, 09-12 Toronto ON ACC,
    2011 EV 06-26 Detroit MI Fox Theatre
    2013 10-12 Buffalo NY First Niagara, 07-16 London ON Bud Gardens
    2016 05-10, 05-12 Toronto ON ACC
    2022 09-06 Hamilton ON First Ontario Centre
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    Looking for that 96 single (1 of 3 I'm missing) if you want to sell, my vinyl hasn't arrived yet so I might have something to trade. Keep me in mind if you are interested.
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,773

I had a courier note waiting for me when I got home from work today - immediately I was very excited!!
    'Could it be a Benny, PJ20 Coloured, Avocado?'.........Got the package from a neighbour across the road....and........it was my girlfriends fucking business cards, bollocks! and the wait goes on..........

Hussa said:

Uhhh, what kind of business?

Exactly...I think.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231

I had a courier note waiting for me when I got home from work today - immediately I was very excited!!
    'Could it be a Benny, PJ20 Coloured, Avocado?'.........Got the package from a neighbour across the road....and........it was my girlfriends fucking business cards, bollocks! and the wait goes on..........

Hussa said:

Exactly...I think.
    I sure wish I knew what everybody was talking about...
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    HorosHoros Posts: 4,518
    GustieIII said:

Hussa said:

Exactly...I think.
    I sure wish I knew what everybody was talking about...
    The girlfriends fucking business!

Could you send me her card?
    #FHP
  • Options
    CappoCappo Posts: 71
    Mine was delivered in Melbourne today.
    Got RNDM orange vinyl and the 2010 holiday single. Not too shabby but not what I was hoping for. At least it wasn't something I already had so I am grateful for that.
    The single is the only one that I had doubles of from before my wife changed to a digital membership. Now I have 3 so I might trade one in the Aussie trade thread.
    It's been fun and good luck to all yet to receive there's.
    Cheers
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,701
    Cappo said:

Got RNDM orange vinyl and the 2010 holiday single. Not too shabby but not what I was hoping for. At least it wasn't something I already had so I am grateful for that.
    The single is the only one that I had doubles of from before my wife changed to a digital membership. Now I have 3 so I might trade one in the Aussie trade thread.
    Cheers

Could have been worse. Was there an actual shipping date and price on the label?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Cheers

Could have been worse. Was there an actual shipping date and price on the label?
    Shipped on 20 April according to the label and weighed 2 lb 4 oz if that's any help.
  • Options
    Cappo said:

Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Cheers

Shipped on 20 April according to the label and weighed 2 lb 4 oz if that's any help.
    Thanks, Any price declared on the label for import purposes?

Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Cheers

$50 US declared as the value, it really sucks that you get stung with import duty.
  • Options
    JustaPJFanJustaPJFan Posts: 710
    Nothing here. Hope for tomorrow.
  • Options
    Cappo said:

Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Kearn5y said:

Cappo said:

Cheers

$50 US declared as the value, it really sucks that you get stung with import duty.
    Got stung twice, Once on boots from nugs and my last order of 1/2 price t-shirts which with the import duty brought them back to full price.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,982
    Nothing here (Portugal) , hopefully next week
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110
    Kearn5y said:

Got stung twice, Once on boots from nugs and my last order of 1/2 price t-shirts which with the import duty brought them back to full price.

Sure, but that's predictable, isn't it. If it's any comfort, it's probably worse in Norway. ;) I'm gonna get hit with a $21 customs fee, as well as 25% of the customs value AND the shipping cost in "value added tax", which is another $19, so the mystery vinyl will cost me $117. Better not get a black Lightning Bolt and a 2012 Christmas single. ;)

...But I knew about that from the start, and as gambling goes, the odds of winning are pretty good!

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Mystery vinyl arrived in Europe.
    Got Into The Wild and No Jeremy single. Not bad, i guess! :)
    PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    jamespjamesp Posts: 20
    Where in Europe
    emjot said:

England?
  • Options
    dottlesdottles Posts: 9,136
    emjot said:

I would like that in mine Marta, congratulations!
    No customs charge? (she says hoping!!) :smiley:
    2009 - Manchester. 2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London, Berlin, Arras, Werchter. 2011 - PJ20 i & ii, Montreal, Toronto i & ii, Ottawa, Hamilton. 
    2012 - Manchester i & ii, Berlin i & ii, Stockholm. 2014 - Amsterdam i & ii, Trieste, Vienna, Berlin, Leeds, Milton Keynes.
    2016 - Boston Fenway i & ii, 2018 - Amsterdam i & ii, Pinkpop, London i & ii, Padova, Krakow, Barcelona, Seattle i & ii. 
  • Options
    steinba said:

Kearn5y said:

Sure, but that's predictable, isn't it. If it's any comfort, it's probably worse in Norway. ;) I'm gonna get hit with a $21 customs fee, as well as 25% of the customs value AND the shipping cost in "value added tax", which is another $19, so the mystery vinyl will cost me $117. Better not get a black Lightning Bolt and a 2012 Christmas single. ;)

...But I knew about that from the start, and as gambling goes, the odds of winning are pretty good!

With us, its hit or miss. When Sevens was shipped, I was luck to escape import duty although another Irish based member got charged.

Kearnsy
  • Options
    keithlaw1974keithlaw1974 Blacko, UK Posts: 137
    Emjot, are you in North England? Is see by your Gig listing you attend Manchester a lot......
    London, England 06-25-2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland 06-23-2010, Berlin, Germany 07-04-2012, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012, Seattle, WA 12-06-2013, Amsterdam, Holland 06-16-2014, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014, Leeds, UK 07-08-2014, Milton Keynes, UK 07-11-2014, New York MSG 1 & 2
    Eddie Vedder Solo - London, England 07-30-1012
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,982
    emjot said:

it´s starting!!! :D

Wouldnt mind that pack at all :) maybe change No Jeremy for Sevens ahaha :D
  • Options
    keithlaw1974keithlaw1974 Blacko, UK Posts: 137
    Maybe we should start a Mystery Vinyl landed in Europe Thread
    London, England 06-25-2010, Belfast, Northern Ireland 06-23-2010, Berlin, Germany 07-04-2012, Manchester, UK 06-20-2012, Seattle, WA 12-06-2013, Amsterdam, Holland 06-16-2014, Berlin, Germany 06-26-2014, Leeds, UK 07-08-2014, Milton Keynes, UK 07-11-2014, New York MSG 1 & 2
    Eddie Vedder Solo - London, England 07-30-1012
  • Options
    steinbasteinba Posts: 110

Please do! :)
    It's a shame that there's no tracking, so we could determine when the packages landed at the customs warehouse. Nagging them sometimes helps. ;)

• Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946

Noooo, there's already 3 of these mothers... :smiley:
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420

Too late, it's already started. But I agree... we don't need more threads on the same topic. It's overkill.
  • Options
    monkeewrenchmonkeewrench Posts: 946

Too late, it's already started. But I agree... we don't need more threads on the same topic. It's overkill.
    Oh well, thanks for the notice. My work productivity has gone to shit since this whole thing started so what's one more thread to follow...
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    If
    emjot said:

Wow! That came faster than I thought!
    Thats what she said, etc...
    Nature drunk and High
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,723
    oooh interesting the uK is getting the action
  • Options
    eddieceddiec Posts: 3,839
    emjot said:

Nice M! I missed out unfortunately.

• Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    edited May 2015
    pdalowsky said:

oooh interesting the uK is getting the action

The package was sent to Poland, Paul (to avoid customs charge). I don't think any of my UK friends got theirs yet.

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,946
    Sneaky...
    Nature drunk and High