Options

Got my RSD mystery package today

Comments

• Options
    RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TX Posts: 6,148
    So how far East have they gotten? IL? OH? I refuse to check my tracking info so I'm just curious.
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048

Everyone who is whining, bitching, moaning, etc... please do us all a favor and just don't renew your membership when your time comes up and take your negativity somewhere else. Unreal. Unfuckingreal.

+1
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    wg said:

jaykay20 said:

Sorry to interrupt that joyful discussion, but does anyone know what this blue benny is? I haven't seen that before and don't find it at pjcollectors.com?
    http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/Leeeeze/media/benny_blue1_zpsiuuvobjm.jpg.html

I think that was a mock up for when/if they rerelease Benaroya as to differentiate between the two
    Yes, I was just having a little fun with it. Sorry!
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896

imagePJ20 Colored photo pj20colored_zpszkwuyjdr.jpg" />

Made it to the Bay Area. That little sticker up there made all the difference. Tore this sucker open and listening right now. Aaaaaaah! THANK YOU Ten Club!!!!
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options

Made it to the Bay Area. That little sticker up there made all the difference. Tore this sucker open and listening right now. Aaaaaaah! THANK YOU Ten Club!!!!

Super jealous. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Fantastic dude!
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    Very cool!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565
    edited April 2015

Sweet!

PJ20 without that little sticker is pretty fucking amazing to, fwiw. No one should be disappointed about a black PJ20.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    wall232wall232 New York Posts: 1,346

So how far East have they gotten? IL? OH? I refuse to check my tracking info so I'm just curious.

Received in NYC today. Can't wait to get out of work to see what it is.

NYPJ
  • Options
    wall232 said:

Received in NYC today. Can't wait to get out of work to see what it is.

Holy shit, really? Wonder f those bastards are going to ring my doorbell soon.....
  • Options
    Got RNDM 12" and 2000 Xmas single today in IL
  • Options
    FrankY59FrankY59 Posts: 1,048
    dottles said:

At the moment you appear to be absolute and utter fuckwits.

THANK YOU...I was trying to find a word to describe the complainers in this thread. Fuckwits...fucking perfect.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166
    I've only seen a couple of dud packages, can we assume that there has been a lot more but people just arent posting them?
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Yes! Well done sir! Pretty solid scores thus far, only a dud or two. It's been a good day so it seems.

Is tomorrow the day it all comes to a halt? Come on 2.27 lbs! No whammys... No whammys... Stop!
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,565

Acts is an AMAZING album.
    I count anyone who got RNDM and didn't already have it as scoring not because of value, but just because it's awesome (unless you hate RNDM, lol. I hope not!).
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJfanwillneverleave1PJfanwillneverleave1 Posts: 12,885
    edited April 2015
    It's really too bad that this thread has derailed a little to whine about Leeze getting her Holy Grail.

I think it's pretty cool that it happened to be from a mystery sale. I wonder how many people that are complaining have actually bumped her thread that has been around for 4yrs.

Congrats Leeze

All you others that are thinking about whining start a new thread and see how far that gets you or cancel your membership and go cry in the corner.

I will volunteer to take the heat that is being directed to Leeze so bring it babies.

Post edited by PJfanwillneverleave1 on
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,783

Thank you, guys! I am speechless!!! Tenclub, THANK YOU!!!!! I don't know what to say. I cannot wait for Cav to come home tonight and give it a good spin :smiley: This baby will feeeeeeeel the love in our house!

Got a Not for you single along with it!

Wow. I just cried a little. So happy for you!!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    PJ_Soul said:

Acts is an AMAZING album.
    I count anyone who got RNDM and didn't already have it as scoring not because of value, but just because it's awesome (unless you hate RNDM, lol. I hope not!).
    I'd actually be happy with RNDM. I claimed a download in the RAK thread and I have to say I'm pretty well pleased with that album. Never gave it a chance til then.
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379

wg said:

jaykay20 said:

Sorry to interrupt that joyful discussion, but does anyone know what this blue benny is? I haven't seen that before and don't find it at pjcollectors.com?
    http://s1224.photobucket.com/user/Leeeeze/media/benny_blue1_zpsiuuvobjm.jpg.html

I think that was a mock up for when/if they rerelease Benaroya as to differentiate between the two
    Yes, I was just having a little fun with it. Sorry!
    Okay :D
    Thanks, you live and learn.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

I have to ask... Weight?
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

It's really too bad that this thread has derailed a little to whine about Leeze getting her Holy Grail.

I think it's pretty cool that it happened to be from a mystery sale. I wonder how many people that are complaining have actually bumped her thread that has been around for 4yrs.

Congrats Leeze

All you others that are thinking about whining start a new thread and see how far that gets you or cancel your membership and go cry in the corner.

I will volunteer to take the heat that is being directed to Leeze so bring it babies.

I got your back on this as well. People whining over leeze getting a Benny she's been bumping for years seriously need to get a boy friend or girl friend. Whatever they prefer.
  • Options
    FR181798FR181798 Posts: 2,166

Thanks for posting. Its good to get a reality check. Disappointing they couldn't have made everyone's package at least worth $50 considering the amount of stuff they are sitting on in the warehouse.
  • Options
    epieepie Posts: 290

I live un MA and should be delivered tomorrow.
    1996 - Columbia, MD & Augusta, ME
    2013 - Worcester, MA (Lightning Bolt Release)
    2016 - Fenway Park I and II
    2017 - HSCM (EV) Boston, MA
    2018 - Seattle I, Fenway Park I and II
    2021 - Ohana Festival (EV/EV/PJ)
    2022 - EV (Beacon Theater II & Newark)
    2023 - Austin, TX I & II
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,896
    wg said:

Yes! Well done sir! Pretty solid scores thus far, only a dud or two. It's been a good day so it seems.

Is tomorrow the day it all comes to a halt? Come on 2.27 lbs! No whammys... No whammys... Stop!
    Thanks everyone! I think it will be a rollercoaster ride for at least the next few weeks. Some packages are just going to be better than others and there is a lot of quality stuff that still seems to be out there. Good luck to all of you still in the game.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    FR181798 said:

Thanks for posting. Its good to get a reality check. Disappointing they couldn't have made everyone's package at least worth $50 considering the amount of stuff they are sitting on in the warehouse.
    No offense peanutsmom, but for dud packages like that.....there should have been 3 or maybe 4 pieces in there......

The world isn't fair, but $1200 compared to $35!
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    if the RSD18 signifies the April 18 date of this past rsd, does that mean there will be another mystery sale on black friday rsd?

I think it would be genius to do it every RSD... it is a great way to clear out stock and also provide the fans something cool to have fun with...

I would love to know how much wax they are sitting on in that warehouse
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    I got Into the Wild and Spin the Black Circle for the 7"
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    Sarava said:

That's awesome!! For the most part all good stuff! Hope the luck holds a few days more!!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    Sarava said:

Nice. Congrats. Too bad they didn't pair up itw with the bonus disc.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,040
    Congrats to Lisa!!! Yeah!!!!

I'm sorry I missed out on the mystery vinyl but I get to live vicariously through all of you!!!
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    I suggest Lisa and Cav grab a bottle of nice wine (May I suggest a Barolo? ;) ), make a nice dinner and spin that fucker tonight.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless