Options

The waiting drove me mad... Mystery vinyl arrival all encompassing trip.

Comments

• Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    Shibby said:

For those in Canada (and possibly everyone else), you may be able to track your package by using the order number as a reference number.

I was sent a shipping queue notification email but no tracking number. The carrier is Mail Innovations which is a mix between UPS and USPS. My email from the Ten Club had a reference number under the carrier name, which was just my order number with a ‘1’ added at the end.

Go here: http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track
    Select Track by Reference
    Select the Shipment Type. In my case it is ‘Mail Innovations’.
    Enter the reference number given in the email which is likely your order number with an additional 1 at the end.
    Select your Destination County.
    * The second time I did this the destination country was United States and it wouldn't let me change it. I cleared my browser cache and then went back to the page and I was again able to select the country when ‘Mail Innovations’ was selected as the shipment type.
    Once you have your tracking info, copy your tracking number so you can use that the next time.

Hope that helps. My shipment status is ready for pickup and the shipping weight is 2.2 lbs.

Nice!

Mines also 2.2 lbs, but only "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations "
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95
    Any suggestions on what I should do with, what will be, my third copy of black LB when my mystery vinyl arrives? Maybe a clock, or chip bowl, or melt it down and mold it into a figurine of some sort?
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760

Any suggestions on what I should do with, what will be, my third copy of black LB when my mystery vinyl arrives? Maybe a clock, or chip bowl, or melt it down and mold it into a figurine of some sort?

I made a LB Bowl out of the original version that popped like crazy
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,697
    Shibby said:

For those in Canada (and possibly everyone else), you may be able to track your package by using the order number as a reference number.

I was sent a shipping queue notification email but no tracking number. The carrier is Mail Innovations which is a mix between UPS and USPS. My email from the Ten Club had a reference number under the carrier name, which was just my order number with a ‘1’ added at the end.

Enter the reference number given in the email which is likely your order number with an additional 1 at the end.
    * The second time I did this the destination country was United States and it wouldn't let me change it. I cleared my browser cache and then went back to the page and I was again able to select the country when ‘Mail Innovations’ was selected as the shipment type.
    Once you have your tracking info, copy your tracking number so you can use that the next time.

Hope that helps. My shipment status is ready for pickup and the shipping weight is 2.2 lbs.

The tracking works for me and Im in Ireland. Hopefully that is the tracking other international members are referring too.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    There are tons of possibilities!

image - I like this!

image This is pretty cool too :smiley:

• Options
    Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

The tracking works for me and Im in Ireland. Hopefully that is the tracking other international members are referring too.
    Bingo....works for me too in Canada. not 2.2 lbs though!.......it shows 2.2000 lbs. All those zeros gotta mean something right? Boxset perhaps!?
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Frame it with your favorite poster from the Lightning Bolt tour:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    derbydave said:

Frame it with your favorite poster from the Lightning Bolt tour:

Yes. I've wanted to do this since I first saw that. Want to do it with a red lb and the red Phoenix poster. Just need the red LB.
  • Options

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Bingo....works for me too in Canada. not 2.2 lbs though!.......it shows 2.2000 lbs. All those zeros gotta mean something right? Boxset perhaps!?
    Im now F5 ing ups tracking for updates. How sad am I?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

you´re not the only one :blush:
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,897
    Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Just sign up for update notification. They will email or text you when there is any new activity.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Just sign up for update notification. They will email or text you when there is any new activity.
    Didn't know that, thanks
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Didn't know that, thanks
    Actually, I think the update system isn't real time. I didn't get any notice and just went to the UPS site to check and sure enough my package is at the Auburn facility. The possibly awesome news is that it was weighed again and the new weight is 3.1150 lbs. Heavier means better? How much does a Benny weigh?
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    rw160510rw160510 Posts: 912

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Didn't know that, thanks
    Actually, I think the update system isn't real time. I didn't get any notice and just went to the UPS site to check and sure enough my package is at the Auburn facility. The possibly awesome news is that it was weighed again and the new weight is 3.1150 lbs. Heavier means better? How much does a Benny weigh?
    Don't know about a benny but for giggles I just weighed lost dogs and pj20. They are 1.5 & 2.5 llbs each give or take.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,963
    someone now weight a Sevens boxset :lol:
  • Options
    Anyone know if the tracking to Canada ends at the border? Do they not flip it to Canada Post at that point? We may be cut off from any updates while it clears customs if that's the case.........hold on....F5 UPS site......nope, nothing new.
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    Shibby said:

Thank you! i didn't know that for shipping overseas. Mine says 2.2000 lbs but it is still "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations"
  • Options
    DeanoDeano Posts: 179
    ''Mine says 2.2000 lbs but it is still "Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations"

This for me too, so no double lp, triple lp, or box sets for me. So that's pretty much crossed off most of my album wishlist.

C'mon Red Lightning Bolt!!!
    Aloha Stadium - Dec 09, 2006
    O2 Arena - Aug 18, 2009
    Hyde Park - Jun 25, 2010
    Manchester - #1 & #2, 2012
    EV: London #1 & #2 2012
    Leeds - July 8, 2014
    Milton Keynes - July 11, 2014
    EV: London - #1 & #2, 2017
    O2 Arena - June 18, 2018
    O2 Arena - June 19, 2018
    O2 Arena - July 17, 2018
    Hyde Park - July 10, 2020
    Hyde Park - #1 & #2, 2021 (hopefully!)
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    If it still hasn't started shipping yet, the weight is not the real weight, as far as I know. It will update once it has left the shipping facility.
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    You could always be mean and have your tracking updates sent to a fellow 10c member that didn't score one so they can watch yours travel the countryside.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    rw160510 said:

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Kearn5y said:

Shibby said:

Didn't know that, thanks
    Don't know about a benny but for giggles I just weighed lost dogs and pj20. They are 1.5 & 2.5 llbs each give or take.
    You're right. Probably no Benny considering weight of packaging. Maybe Avocado . . .? Thanks for the weights, it gives a little bit of an idea about what my imagination can run with. PJ20 is a real possibility.
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    leach7leach7 Posts: 402
    1.88Lbs here. Hmm tres mts and white fixer perhaps
  • Options
    I think we all have a serious problem......I gotta close this thread out and get some work done.
  • Options
    jaykay20jaykay20 Mannheim, Germany Posts: 379
    That's for sure!
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691

I think we all have a serious problem......I gotta close this thread out and get some work done.

No kidding :)
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369

I keep coming back though!!
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    AmantriaAmantria Posts: 369
    Back again. Did an hours worth of work. Mine is still in label created status with the estimated 2.2 showing :/
    Its good to be back!!
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    Amantria said:

Back again. Did an hours worth of work. Mine is still in label created status with the estimated 2.2 showing :/

Yep. I guess they are waiting on Stone to sign our Moonlander
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99
    2.185 pounds, projected delivery date 4/28. Just hope I don't get a holiday single I already have. Or a Brad.