Options

The waiting drove me mad... Mystery vinyl arrival all encompassing trip.

Comments

• Options
    hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of Chicago Posts: 4,869
    some guy in another thread said he got a blue fixer and Lost dogs....lives in Portland. I don;t know if I believe him, that is an awful good package ;-)
  • Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    So he got a 5-10 and a 20-30 available vinyl. If true...which I am doubting...than the odds of getting a black backspacer and a recent Xmas single have increased massively.
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    Here's how to see some tracking info even if you live outside the US:

- Go to http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
    - Select "Track by reference"
    - Select "Mail Innovations" under "Shipment Type"
    - Enter the Ten Club order number, followed by "1" under "Shipment Reference"
    - Leave everything else blank and hit "Track"

Mine is still showing the initial state "Ready For UPS" and the 2,2 lbps under weight, but lets see if it changes.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    mrk2 said:

Mine is still showing the initial state "Ready For UPS" and the 2,2 lbps under weight, but lets see if it changes.

It's been confirmed by tenclub that this won't get updated. I think all internationals state the 2.2 lbs and "ready for ups"
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,698

mrk2 said:

It's been confirmed by tenclub that this won't get updated. I think all internationals state the 2.2 lbs and "ready for ups"
    What about the people who claimed to get a direct email from UPS as requested by 10c? Was this a joke?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Kearn5y said:

mrk2 said:

What about the people who claimed to get a direct email from UPS as requested by 10c? Was this a joke?
    possibly just an error by the UPS in processing and adding tracking to a few packages that perhaps shouldn't have had it?

• Options
    mrk2mrk2 Finland Posts: 2,026
    I checked an older order (when they re-shipped me Vault4) and there was some further action in the UPS tracking in that case... similar Mail Innovations package that was partly delivered by UPS, then handed over to some other party, then I picked it up from the local post office (as opposed to "proper" UPS delivery, where a brown-suit-wearing delivery boy hand delivers it)

I understand that YMMV.
    225xxx - 6/28/00, 10/20/01, 10/22/01, 9/11/06, 9/22/06, 9/23/06, 6/18/07, 6/26/07, 8/15/09, 6/25/10, 6/30/10, 7/4/12, 7/5/12, 7/7/12, 7/10/12, 6/26/14, 6/28/14, 7/3/18, 7/5/18
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    2.1800 lbs
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346
    Good luck to all whose has started to travel! Mine is still sitting there, having a cookie and a chat with the packers :lol:
  • Options
    nicky-p38nicky-p38 Posts: 394

Good luck to all whose has started to travel! Mine is still sitting there, having a cookie and a chat with the packers :lol:

I think I remember tracking something before with Mail innovations. The tracking info never updated and it just showed up. So, it might be en route just not showing in the tracking info.
  • Options
    2.05lbs is my "package actual weight" delivery on 4/29. Thant sounds like a single LP and a 7" to me. Come on Yield.
  • Options
    nicky-p38 said:

I think I remember tracking something before with Mail innovations. The tracking info never updated and it just showed up. So, it might be en route just not showing in the tracking info.
    Then it will be a true mystery! I actually like that. I do like to track where it's at, but I don't really wanna know the weight. I like the mystery aspect fo it all.

Good luck, whampwhamp!
  • Options
    Thanks Leezestarr313. I cannot wait. I feel bad for those who got shut out, but this is super fun.
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411

Come on warped/greasy Lightning Bolt!
  • Options
    dudemandudeman Posts: 2,982
    Mine updated today. 3.1150 lbs..
    If hope can grow from dirt like me, it can be done. - EV
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,964

mrk2 said:

i think so...mine is stuck at that since april 20th
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    My package has been processed by the post office in Federal Way.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

I have my fingers crossed for you, Leezestarr313!

"A beacon on dry land"
  • Options
    Thank you!
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    Mine is scheduled to arrive on... TUESDAY!
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298
    1.85 and scheduled for Wednesday to Ohio
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    Mine got updated this morning. 2.16 lbs and scheduled delivery on 4/29.
  • Options
    I am liking all the updates! Fingers crossed for all of you!
  • Options
    chad1218chad1218 Posts: 111
    1.56 lbs eta 4/29 here in Columbus Ohio
  • Options
    wgwg Posts: 411
    edited April 2015
    I wonder how many of us Columbus fans got the mystery vinyl?
  • Options
    chad1218chad1218 Posts: 111
    I don't know. I didn't get confirmation til Monday. I know a few in the area that got shut out
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99
    Mine is in Kansas City as of this morning. Should be in Denver Tuesday.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    bean8969 said:

Mine is in Kansas City as of this morning. Should be in Denver Tuesday.

and thumb's up for your avatar!!
  • Options
    bean8969bean8969 Posts: 99
    Thanks!
  • Options
    jmo22jmo22 Posts: 4
    I am not checking the weight...truly going to be a mystery.

good luck everyone, can't wait to see them start coming in.