bad day at work

1235»

Comments

• I agree with you RKCNDY! It is very narcisistic.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    hedonist said:

Whenever I see the title of this thread, for a split second I think it says bday at work. I always tried to avoid working on my bday. I think I had to go one time, all other times I took the day off. There was cake, but other than that it wasn't a spectacularly great day at work.

While it's a nice gesture that my company brings in lunch and cake each month for birthdays, there are few things I dislike more than having that damned birthday song sung to me. They used to let us take our birthdays off with pay but no longer. This year, using a vacation day!

Right on!

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,888
    SD48277 said:

PJ_Soul said:

A guy at work was recently talking about how his little sister didn't seem motivated enough in life (she's 11), and as an example as to why he thought so, he said she mentioned maybe wanting to become a nurse. :angry: I guess he figured she should want to become a doctor if sje was thinking about that field. I told him that nursing is a noble profession, worthy of a lot of respect. Not to mention a solid way to get the bills paid.

Who the hell is motivated at 11?
    Lol. That was the second thing I said to him. Poor girl.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Hobbes said:

Jackson Pollock used to number his work. This is (1938's) Number 2.... :smiley:

I see a turtle and a dead bird.
    Dude, I just checked the Rorschach results book and it said you are a woman trapped in a mans body that will also turn into a serial killer at some point over the confliction. You hate men and women since you are in limbo and at some point will turn on both genders.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    edited April 2015
    The AC is broken in my office and it's like 80* inside...it's only 62* outside so I don't know how it's so hot in here...but it's sweltering...I'm literally sweating, I didn't even wear a jacket today because I knew it was broken, as it happened 2 days ago...they worked on it today but still didn't fix it...I still have over an hour left to sit in this hot box....I'm DYING!!!
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • cdysinge said:

Hobbes said:

Jackson Pollock used to number his work. This is (1938's) Number 2.... :smiley:

I see a turtle and a dead bird.
    Dude, I just checked the Rorschach results book and it said you are a woman trapped in a mans body that will also turn into a serial killer at some point over the confliction. You hate men and women since you are in limbo and at some point will turn on both genders.
    And ^^^^^^^^ is why I carry a gun!! Lol