Options

Record Store Day Mystery Vinyl

Comments

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    MedozK said:

RKCNDY said:

Listening to Backspacer now, doesn't sound too bad.......... :)

But I don't need a 4th copy of it...I only have one turntable.

(please don't ask how I got 3 copies of it)
    I don't think its as bad as a lot say. I have 3 copies, US pressing, EU pressing and White.
    I have 3 US black copies...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Oh, if I do get a 4th copy, I'd be happy to send it to anybody that wants it. I'll pay shipping.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    ShibbyShibby Posts: 8
    For those in Canada (and possibly everyone else), you may be able to track your package by using the order number as a reference number.

I was sent a shipping queue notification email but no tracking number. The carrier is Mail Innovations which is a mix between UPS and USPS. My email from the Ten Club had a reference number under the carrier name, which was just my order number with a ‘1’ added at the end.

Go here: http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/track
    Select Track by Reference
    Select the Shipment Type. In my case it is ‘Mail Innovations’.
    Enter the reference number given in the email which is likely your order number with an additional 1 at the end.
    Select your Destination County.
    * The second time I did this the destination country was United States and it wouldn't let me change it. I cleared my browser cache and then went back to the page and I was again able to select the country when ‘Mail Innovations’ was selected as the shipment type.
    Once you have your tracking info, copy your tracking number so you can use that the next time.

Hope that helps. My shipment status is ready for pickup and the shipping weight is 2.2 lbs.
  • Options
    just_onejust_one Lisbon Posts: 1,969
    edited April 2015
    Shibby said:

For those in Canada (and possibly everyone else), you may be able to track your package by using the order number as a reference number.

I was sent a shipping queue notification email but no tracking number. The carrier is Mail Innovations which is a mix between UPS and USPS. My email from the Ten Club had a reference number under the carrier name, which was just my order number with a ‘1’ added at the end.

Enter the reference number given in the email which is likely your order number with an additional 1 at the end.
    * The second time I did this the destination country was United States and it wouldn't let me change it. I cleared my browser cache and then went back to the page and I was again able to select the country when ‘Mail Innovations’ was selected as the shipment type.
    Once you have your tracking info, copy your tracking number so you can use that the next time.

Hope that helps. My shipment status is ready for pickup and the shipping weight is 2.2 lbs.

Thanks for the tip, (Portugal here) and weight is 2.2 also.

Shows up this :
    04/20/2015 7:04 P.M. Shipment information received by UPS Mail Innovations

So it hasnt even left 10c warehouse right?

also it shows a tracking number (even though i have not received a mail from 10c about it) is it possible?
    Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    chrisdrake88chrisdrake88 Posts: 22
    edited April 2015
    Shibby said:

This worked for mine too! Mine's being delivered to the UK. Maybe the idea that the best ones have tracking is a myth?
  • Options
    edited April 2015

Shibby said:

This worked for mine too! Mine's being delivered to the UK. Maybe the idea that the best ones have tracking is a myth?
    no idea dude.

i know from that tip that apparently i got a tracking number on my order.

status is still :

Label Created On:
    04/20/2015
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    "The Best Ones Have Tracking" is most likely a myth. A lot of times they will put these packages together in an assembly line type order. Once these boxes are packed up and ready for labels, the 10c has no idea what is in each box (unless the "super rare" items have special boxes, which I doubt). Once they are in the generic brown cardboard LP boxes they get passed down the line to the label guy and his guess is as good as anyones whats inside the box.

Just wait in excitement and don't go making/breaking your hopes on tracking numbers and weights. Just enjoy the anticipation of it arriving.
  • Options
    Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,346

Just wait in excitement and don't go making/breaking your hopes on tracking numbers and weights. Just enjoy the anticipation of it arriving.

Right on!

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,419
    derbydave said:

derbydave said:

Anyone showing movement on their tracking yet??
    Mine is still stuck in the "Label Created" stage of shipping...
    hopefully these will be on the move soon!! :plus_one:

Mine just updated and shows processed in Auburn, WA 4/22.
    WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!!!
    Thanks for the update :plus_one:

Just got another update. Transferred to dest MI facility 4/23. Also, my shipping weight changed from 2.2 lbs to 1.975 lbs.
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246

"The Best Ones Have Tracking" is most likely a myth. A lot of times they will put these packages together in an assembly line type order. Once these boxes are packed up and ready for labels, the 10c has no idea what is in each box (unless the "super rare" items have special boxes, which I doubt). Once they are in the generic brown cardboard LP boxes they get passed down the line to the label guy and his guess is as good as anyones whats inside the box.

^^^^^^This!!!!

Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options

all aboard the hype train
  • Options

derbydave said:

derbydave said:

Anyone showing movement on their tracking yet??
    Mine is still stuck in the "Label Created" stage of shipping...
    hopefully these will be on the move soon!! :plus_one:

Mine just updated and shows processed in Auburn, WA 4/22.
    WE HAVE MOVEMENT!!!!
    Thanks for the update :plus_one:

Just got another update. Transferred to dest MI facility 4/23. Also, my shipping weight changed from 2.2 lbs to 1.975 lbs.
    Uh-oh...1.975 lbs? That sounds like 90 gram vinyl....like the tear-out flimsy albums they put in magazines when we were kids, Do you think they screwed up and gave you both the Janine Tripplehorn "Shattered" single and the Jay-Z one?

Just kidding....of course....hope you pull something good out of the brown box when it arrives. Craziest gift exchange ever...the anticipation is driving me mad....
  • Options

.the anticipation is driving me mad....

i think its driving us all mad lol
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158

"...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    2.12 lbs for me, no benny I guess :(
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,916
    korn-1 said:

2.12 lbs for me, no benny I guess :(

It might or it might not be a Benny but you're getting something.
    At least you're not getting one of this boxes ..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KezvwARhBIc
  • Options
    bburg1551bburg1551 Posts: 39
    Current status is Auburn, WA, with a weight of 3.26 lbs. However I believe the additional weight is from the poster I ordered too. Good luck to all!
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    bburg1551 said:

Current status is Auburn, WA, with a weight of 3.26 lbs. However I believe the additional weight is from the poster I ordered too. Good luck to all!

Poster would be shipped separately id say.
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    anyone outside the us passed this part :
    Label Created On:
    04/20/2015

just curious
  • Options
    1.7250 lbs
  • Options
    lexicondevillexicondevil Bay Area Posts: 1,898
    I got updated with 3.1150 lbs.
    1991- Hollywood Palladium, California with Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden, and Alice in Chains -RIP Magazine Show Oct. 6th
    1992- Lollapalooza, Irvine, California
    Nothing since then. I suck.
    2016- Fenway Park, Boston - Both glorious nights
    2022- Oakland Night 2
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,699
    just_one said:

anyone outside the us passed this part :
    Label Created On:
    04/20/2015

just curious

Not me
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,434
    Shibby said:

Sweet thanks for this!

Not only helps with this shipment, but future ones.

Mine is 3 lbs, so now I'm starting a new myth... ;)
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 929
    Who's got a benny, an xmas single, and a quality scale... lets get some peoples hopes up!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    i just love how crazy this threat and the waiting drove me mad are :lol:

am i the only one? is totally making my day at work :lol:

Post edited by just_one on
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Mine updated to 1.8400 lbs - guess I know I didn't get a Benny or RVM. Wish I hadn't looked.
  • Options
    sparky_frysparky_fry Posts: 760
    does anybody else have a "coupon - discount code" in your e-mail from tenclub?

I have:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Qty Product Code - Product Name Status
    1 6437 - 2015 RECORD STORE DAY TEN CLUB MYSTERY VINY shipped
    Carrier: Mail Innovations
    44165XXX
    1 COUPON - Discount Code shipped

I did pay with a gift card. But that still seems different then a discount code - shipped?

Or does my two vinyl stink so they added a discount code to the package?
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    9.62 pounds :wink:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

9.62 pounds :wink:

congrats dude :)

Mine still at 2.2000
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    I SCORE FOR A FRIEND ...GOT UPDATED WITH 6.11 lbs
    HOW MANY COOKIES THEY PUT IN THE BOX??
    PROBABLY SHE WILL GET SOME WEIGHT AFTER EAT ALL THE COOKIES
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”