• Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    Love that idea!
  • Options
    DrdealDrdeal Posts: 693
    What a sale!
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,152
    The package weight should give it away....you might know before it even arrives via tracking.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Will this be totally random. Would love a copy of lost dogs! Hate to pay flipper prices for this.
  • Options
    shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,787
    Jex said:

Chance of getting Benny ~0.5%.

YES!! I'm so psyched about this! This was a fantastic idea!
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/02/18 Fenway 1 9/04/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    GustieIII said:

Oh my god I'm breathing so fast right now.

Haha! Me too! heart rate up. I'm almost aerobic at this point.
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    9/26/15 New York City
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

GustieIII said:

Oh my god I'm breathing so fast right now.

Haha! Me too! heart rate up. I'm almost aerobic at this point.
    Yep, just imagine on the 18th as servers slow to a crawl and I get the ole... in cart but now sold out scenario... can't wait though :smile:
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,660
    edited April 2015

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

Where the hell did they pull 40-50 copies of Avocado LP! ?lol

I wondered that too! That seems like a lot considering how limited that was. And I bet they won't have bent corners/spines!
    How limited was it? I remember the vinyl only being sold by the 10c (I think it was one of the few not available at retail). I don't recall it being hard to get, nor do I recall it selling out super quick. Look at how many Beneroya's the 10c keeps pulling out and that was a limited print of 2000. Doesn't surprise me at all they have some Avacodo's. It was a 10c only release.
    It was certainly not 10c only. There were copies at my local record shops at the time but I'd already bought mine through 10c.
    Yeah, it wasn't just a 10C release. It's just that it came out around when vinyl sales had hit an all-time low, so I figure they just didn't press all that many (although this 2000 number that keeps coming up, I have NEVER seen any proof of this. I think it's just a rumour. They'd be harder to find and more pricey if there were only 2000 pressed I think. I would LOVE for 10C to tell us how many were actually made though! It really doesn't matter, but these are the things that vinyl people are curious about :) ).
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    edited April 2015
    I'm not going to be greedy and look for a Benny, I'll be happy with a colored PJ20 and a Purple River of Deceit! =)
    Post edited by andyfarrimond on
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,935
    PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

I wondered that too! That seems like a lot considering how limited that was. And I bet they won't have bent corners/spines!
    How limited was it? I remember the vinyl only being sold by the 10c (I think it was one of the few not available at retail). I don't recall it being hard to get, nor do I recall it selling out super quick. Look at how many Beneroya's the 10c keeps pulling out and that was a limited print of 2000. Doesn't surprise me at all they have some Avacodo's. It was a 10c only release.
    It was certainly not 10c only. There were copies at my local record shops at the time but I'd already bought mine through 10c.
    Yeah, it wasn't just a 10C release. It's just that it came out around when vinyl sales had hit an all-time low, so they just didn't press all that many (although this 2000 number that keeps coming up, I have NEVER seen any proof of this. I think it's just a rumour. They'd be harder to find and more pricey if there were only 2000 pressed I think. I would LOVE for 10C to tell us how many were actually made though! It really doesn't matter, but these are the things that vinyl people are curious about :) ).
    pj soul if i get riot act i'm giving it to you. no garbage allowed in our house ;)
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102
    So for $50 I could possibly get a Backspacer 12" and the White Fixer 7" or I could possibly hit the motherlode and get a Benny and a Blue Fixer?!?

I like the odds! :-)
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

Yeah, it wasn't just a 10C release. It's just that it came out around when vinyl sales had hit an all-time low, so they just didn't press all that many (although this 2000 number that keeps coming up, I have NEVER seen any proof of this. I think it's just a rumour. They'd be harder to find and more pricey if there were only 2000 pressed I think. I would LOVE for 10C to tell us how many were actually made though! It really doesn't matter, but these are the things that vinyl people are curious about :) ).
    pj soul if i get riot act i'm giving it to you. no garbage allowed in our house ;)
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,056

So for $50 I could possibly get a Backspacer 12" and the White Fixer 7" or I could possibly hit the motherlode and get a Benny and a Blue Fixer?!?

• Options
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

lol

• Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Will there be a lucky bastard who ends up with both a Benny and a Sevens in the same box?
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,152
    PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

Feel the love right here people.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,102

HAHA! Love it Dave!
  • Options

Will there be a lucky bastard who ends up with both a Benny and a Sevens in the same box?

i was thinking the same thing. that would be sick.
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Don't get me wrong, this is a good idea and I will be hopefully getting one. It just makes me crazy that we basically have to play a lottery to have a chance at owning some of this stuff.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,871
    can't see the list at work. :anguished:
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,029
    PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

Yeah, it wasn't just a 10C release. It's just that it came out around when vinyl sales had hit an all-time low, so I figure they just didn't press all that many (although this 2000 number that keeps coming up, I have NEVER seen any proof of this. I think it's just a rumour. They'd be harder to find and more pricey if there were only 2000 pressed I think. I would LOVE for 10C to tell us how many were actually made though! It really doesn't matter, but these are the things that vinyl people are curious about :) ).
    Who ever brought up the number of only 2000 Avocado vinyls were pressed should be dragged out into the street and shot.

Benny which only 2000 were made took a few hours to sell out @ the 10club store. The Avocado vinyl was available in the 10club store for many MANY weeks. And it was very VERY cheap. I don't remember there being a limit on purchasing the Avocado vinyl.
  • Options
    BrokenGlassBrokenGlass Posts: 298

sorry 10 Club but this is another failure.
    members all deserve a shot at vinyl and this mystery sale will piss off more than please.
    Think about it, you could get a Brad, Tres Mts, Backspacer or LB vinyl that goes for $15-$20 and a Fixer 7" which is a few bucks ANYWHERE and still pay $50+shipping
    DOES ANYONE NOT SEE THAT?!?

I noticed that nothing in the contest info says these packages are going to be put together randomly. I'm guessing that 10C will try to balance out the packages by putting something rare in with the more run of the mill stuff. No way will anyone get something like a black Backspacer and a recent christmas vinyl in the same package, in my opinion.
  • Options
    scott nowlandscott nowland Australia Posts: 247
    If my maths is right (which I very much doubt) midnight australia time. Grrrrrrr
  • Options

PJ_Soul said:

mcgruff10 said:

PJ_Soul said:

Zod said:

nicknyr15 said:

Feel the love right here people.
    :lol::heart:
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    somebody post the opps you ripped our face off pic
    epic crashing and complaining is forecast
    I had it in my cart and then..............this is bullshit the 10C should do something about demand being far greater than the supply LOL
  • Options
    foodshop65foodshop65 Connecticut Posts: 730
    this should be fun, all the complaining and carrying on
    the sale looks pretty fun too
    good luck everyone
    Randall's Island 9-29-1996, MSG 9-10/11-1998, Meadows, CT 9-13-1998, Sacramento 10-30-2000, Bridge School 10-26-2002,MSG 9-8/9-2003, Hartford 2013, Amsterdam 2014(2), Memphis 2014, MSG 5-1/2-2016, Fenway 8-7-16, Fenway 9-2/4-18 MSG 9-11-22
  • Options

good luck everyone

And the trading
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    9/26/15 New York City
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    9/11/22 New York City
    9/14/22 Camden
  • Options
    edited April 2015
    I think sales like this are really fun (despite all the whining). I enjoy the suspense! First of seeing if we can even score it at all, and then if we do, waiting to see what we actually get. Exciting! :worried:;)
  • Options
    OMGkatwomanOMGkatwoman Posts: 3,230

good luck everyone

:rofl:
  • Options
    FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095

good they offer those vinyl.the have 1 i want

And that one is?
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7