Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    Where's my cupcake Damnit!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

The CFL is brutally bad. I would rather watch MAC college action.
    (Or those fine ladies that Ani posted)

I would expect nothing less from a Kings fan.
    What? :who_me:
    lol. I am a Kings fan. Grew up a Bruins fan but had to adopt one local LA team when I moved there as an 18 yr old.
    Unless you are talking college football and then those are horrible words to say to a friend. The (ucla) Bruins are my biggest rival as a USC alum.
    Fixed
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Ohhhhh snap. Guess who is getting fucked up on a root beer float tonight. They are hitting my market in low quantities but are here.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    ^^^ nice. I still have my sixer from last week, I'm doing floats tonight too.

Thinking, can't you meet Rob at the border and give him a bottle?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • The CFL is brutally bad. I would rather watch MAC college action.
    (Or those fine ladies that Ani posted)

I would expect nothing less from a Kings fan.
    What? :who_me:
    lol. I am a Kings fan. Grew up a Bruins fan but had to adopt one local LA team when I moved there as an 18 yr old.
    Unless you are talking college football and then those are horrible words to say to a friend. The (ucla) Bruins are my biggest rival as a USC alum.
    Fixed
    :rofl:
    Guilty as charged!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Why not. I have to go back to the store that had them in a couple of hours to pick more up for some friends. I lucked out as they just got them in and reveived 30 6 packs. We bought the first 5 between the 3 of us that went and looked. Walmart is starting to carry them now as well.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Why not. I have to go back to the store that had them in a couple of hours to pick more up for some friends. I lucked out as they just got them in and reveived 30 6 packs. We bought the first 5 between the 3 of us that went and looked. Walmart is starting to carry them now as well.
    Great...rednecks and alcoholic root beer. Nothing bad can come of that
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Great...rednecks and alcoholic root beer. Nothing bad can come of that
    Nothing as it seems.. Nothing..
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

Ohhhhh snap. Guess who is getting fucked up on a root beer float tonight. They are hitting my market in low quantities but are here.

fuck!! now I'm jealous!!!

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    If you have albertsons or walmart go check or call. Albertsons put them in with the wine coolers.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    they closed all the Albertsons here...and i refuse to support Wallyworld.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    They will be in most stores. The clerk said he loves the stuff and they are able to get more quantities every week. This is going national so your local grocery store or liquor store may have them. They can only get small quantities but orders are being fulfilled. Bevmo which is a large chain liquor store here is now carrying them as well. They just sell out really quick so you have to get them right after delivery.

I am off to go pick up a few more 6 packs.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    RKCNDY said:

they closed all the Albertsons here...and i refuse to support Wallyworld.

+1

I feel dumber by just walking into the place.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    this place is dead, anyway.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Didnt want to miss out on the fun tonight....they told me at the 2nd place I went to that they are only selling 1 sixer at a time. My go-to place said they are only allotted 10 cases and they just set them by the door and sell out in an hour or two when they come in.

This is what I picked up for my personal party this evening. Wife & kids are at the in-laws having a crab boil. I am staying at home being a degenerate all night. (Or at least until I pass out; been a long week.)

little sumpin is good!

you plan on smoking TWO packs of smokes? :tired_face:

what's the liquor? tekillya?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

little sumpin is good!

No I only smoke when I drink and the one pack is almost gone. Figure with the wife gone I will smoke a bunch.
    Yes on the lickher. Cazadores.
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    imalive said:

Hey I can't drink all the time, I have three wee monsters to look after today/tonight. They require attention.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

imalive said:

little sumpin is good!

No I only smoke when I drink and the one pack is almost gone. Figure with the wife gone I will smoke a bunch.
    you're my hero.

I expect live updates, like we got from AC.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • imalive said:

Hey I can't drink all the time, I have three wee monsters to look after today/tonight. They require attention.
    What I figured for a habs fan
    Jk...
    The 10 yr old nephew puked on me Tuesday. Makes me happy for solo nights even though I miss them.

You should take a rope and tie them together for the evening. Let them entertain/torture one another for the evening. (That is a very Chadwick thing to say. I miss that bastard.)
    camel blues...nice. I only smoke when I go out for the night. Alcohol doesn't like me.

- Christopher McCandless
  • I can't call them Blues....still call them Camel Lights. The younger tellers always double take and ask me if I mean Blues
    Oh well
  • imalive said:

imalive said:

little sumpin is good!

you're my hero.

I expect live updates, like we got from AC.

Empty said that was not the way to do it.

:rofl:
    edited July 2015
    I ended up picking up 2 more 6 packs for myself raising my count to 4. Wife is trying to pop one open now even though they are warm. 2 six packs are for normal consumption, 2 are going camping next weekend. So glad you found them F Me. If the lazy degenerates would just go down or call their local grocery/liquor stores they might be able to partake themselves this evening in root beer floats.

And I do smoke camel lights myself when I drink. I have a pack hidden away that will get pulled out.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • I don't think I'm gonna do floats but am drinking them anyway. Freezer rotation as they were in the back room and warm.
    I cannot partake in my second favorite degenerate activity because I am going through life insurance process and with what I am getting I have to take a piss test. Bunch of bullshit. If a degenerate dies does he care what happens to those he leaves behind?

Apparently the answer is yes.
    Shit in a hat.
    That is what the tequila is for.
    This is sad to say but I caped my life insurance at 1/2 mil. Its through my work and not an insurance company. I'm sure behind the scenes one is writing the policy but we deal with the employeer directly with all things related to insurance. After 1/2 mil they require a physical and piss test. They don't need to see what is in my piss so the wife better make that 1/2 mil count.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

What the fuck is going on in this thread? Reading your bickering posts about sports is like watching paint dry--snooze.

you can comment on my utah holiday if you'd like to weigh in.

SD48277 said:

^^ That looks similar to the pics Amy sent of the parade she was at yesterday.
    I don't see any crocs...your people aren't represented, Rob?

Because I love my husband and he needed a spotter for runners (AKA the kids and adults who run out in front of or underneath vehicles for crappy parade candy.) We were stuck behind country line dancing people.
    photo fpKMmr0qdzCjyLTVTLGCeK3CXlHDrr9_Va_HScZZgEUsSxTTJ_zpsvysefsie.jpeg
    They did about 5 different dance numbers along a route a touch longer than a mile.
    photo MeSDgv2VCUI4ZbYla1RVizNWlJm8KpuMTE27AKKvSAwsSxTTJ_zpsdg7ypqx1.jpeg
    The country music was blaring. This was what we played in the work truck as we tried to drown it out:
    photo rbXbl1CZ7bjqH0FkmVWQzSEP0NjwP5oomYAYjdjTVxAsSxTTJ_zpsnu8qzqft.jpg
    The people were dressed as Cowboys and Indians, so I guess slightly similar to Rob's thing. :i_dunno:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Doing 1.5 so my wife is going to off me once it goes through
  • If I stop posting for a week call the pigs.
    That would be my fear as well. I can't find the new knife she bought for camping so I'm starting to get worried. I'm worth more alive at the moment but camping maybe she gets sick and tired and off me and bury me in the woods.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle