Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    That's because you're a dude, men in tight pants running around the field have the same effect on us girls.
    I don't even believe you have ever watched the CFL.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    You would be wrong on watching the CFL. Watched a few games and was not impressed. Your sport is for sissies who can't stand the violence of the NFL.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,408

Baseball is for pussies, football is only good in January unless it's CFL, HOCKEY RULES THEM ALL!

You are losing points here. Really, the CFL. The teams in the Lingerie league could beat most CFL teams.
    Yes the CFL, the fields are bigger, there is no fourth down - get it done in three or fuck off and they get paid a fraction of the cost to actually play rather than pose.
    *drop the mic*
    Woa, riblet's in da house?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
    Nice try, but with Hockey our football can be a little less violence and a little more style. Still more skill required for a CFL game than a NFL game, not even shitting you, go read the rules. Besides don't you live where the.....what are they called again.....the Cardinals play. Big woohoo there. :giggle:

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    For the millionth time I do not claim AZ. I ended up in this place for my parents. The Cardinals suck. Of course I am a 49er fan so not much better at the moment.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I concede, based on the fact you live where there are/cheer for shitty teams.

Truly though props for sticking by your team even when they suck, not many do. Yes I'm looking at you Rob.

Damnit. Tranquilizer kicking in. Must go find comfy place to lay down soon. You win ND.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    It's only 9:30 people, seriously, I am very disappointed in all my degenerates.

Fuck Rob and his 5:30 wake up time. I will already be on the road at that time. In my defense I am batteling Cortisol issues and the thing I have to change is getting more sleep.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm trying to care, really I am, but as someone who has arthritis in both shoulders and in my hands and has had one knee operated on twice, I can't. Suck it up cupcakes.

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844

Fuck Rob and his 5:30 wake up time. I will already be on the road at that time. In my defense I am batteling Cortisol issues and the thing I have to change is getting more sleep.

Three points to keep in mind.
    1. Magnesium is apparently the way to go.
    2. (Il)legal steroids will get you in the end. (We know which end).
    3. It's "battling"
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Cupcake huh. Listen pee wee, we can show all the battle scars but I blew my knee out when I was a tike still. I had my ACL and MCL fixed back when they cracked your knee cap open and put a rubber band in to replace the tendons. It should have been re-done a long time ago but I refuse to let my knee win. Having surgery is a loss in a toughness competition.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Cupcake huh. Listen pee wee, we can show all the battle scars but I blew my knee out when I was a tike still. I had my ACL and MCL fixed back when they cracked your knee cap open and put a rubber band in to replace the tendons. It should have been re-done a long time ago but I refuse to let my knee win. Having surgery is a loss in a toughness competition.

Pfft, I've had my cartilage and muscle ground down to create scar tissue to try and hold my knee together. I'm also "overdue" for my re-do surgery, but until my lower leg kicks out at a 90 degree angle to the left again, fuck 'em. Call me pee wee all you want, you have like a year on me and I fucked my body over in all the ways possible by the time I was 13, just not telling my body that till I have no other choice.

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Did I just read two pages of NFL vs CFL?

Yep, and the logical conclusion is that the CFL is awesome.

WooHoo, last night of the tour, the only one left standing is a Canadian. Canada Rocks! Be sure to write your local rock band and let them know Canada is the place to be.
    Thank you to every one who attended and attempted to keep up. Canada Rocks Bitches!

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Hobbes said:

Did I just read two pages of NFL vs CFL?

My thoughts exactly. I enjoyed it though.

Fact: I'll flip on ESPN tonight and watch the CFL. I'm ready for football and I've watched the CFL the past few weekends
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Wow!! I missed a LOT!!
  • The CFL is brutally bad. I would rather watch MAC college action.
    (Or those fine ladies that Ani posted)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

The CFL is brutally bad. I would rather watch MAC college action.
    (Or those fine ladies that Ani posted)

I would expect nothing less from a Bruins fan.

More skill in the CFL. They have to let the receivers start before the snap as they can't get open in time otherwise. Plus your sissy QB's can't take a hit.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

More skill in the CFL. They have to let the receivers start before the snap as they can't get open in time otherwise. Plus your sissy QB's can't take a hit.

Don't start with me this morning!

I'm just getting your blood flowing to help get the rest of the alcohol out of the system. I'm thinking of you and trying to help.

Your linebackers hit like our kids do in Pee Wee football. I would rather watch the arena league.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I'm just getting your blood flowing to help get the rest of the alcohol out of the system. I'm thinking of you and trying to help.

Your linebackers hit like our kids do in Pee Wee football. I would rather watch the arena league.
    This coming from a guy who would rather watch a game where at least 50% of the players are overweight 'roid monkeys who couldn't run the field if their lives depened on it.

We have specialized talent as out teams have the money to do so. Why, because they are better so more people watch. Could the CFL sell out games in Britain. Hell no, they can't even sell out games in Canada.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Urban dictionary for CFL:

Canadian football league. An inferior brand of football to the NFL, many call it more exciting and better. But those who do have obviously never watched a single game of NFL OR CFL football and are just dumbass canadians trying to make it out that canada is the greatest country in the world. CFL Sucks, NFL is so much better.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CFL&defid=1481678

Since Urban dictionary is our bible in this thread: Mic dropped, Ani out.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Really you're using Britain to support your argument? They have shit taste in sports(except rugby, that shit is awesome), but I guess what your saying is the NFL is like soccer, I can believe that.

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

:lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

Urban dictionary for CFL:

Canadian football league. An inferior brand of football to the NFL, many call it more exciting and better. But those who do have obviously never watched a single game of NFL OR CFL football and are just dumbass canadians trying to make it out that canada is the greatest country in the world. CFL Sucks, NFL is so much better.

urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=CFL&defid=1481678

Pfft, any idiot can add a definition to Urban Dictionary. Is that what you did, because that is some dedication to the cause. Still wrong in so many ways but admirable.

I didnt add it. The grammer is bad enough that it could have been me but that was someone else.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle