Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    So if you want an Urban Dictionary off here you go

NFL:
    The dumbed down version of the CFL (Canadian Football League) meant to produce hicks to watch halftime shows, commercials, and cheerleaders.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Of all the degenerate things to argue, you 2 choose North American football leagues. Also, you enter a 3rd page of this.

Bravo, my friends :clap::clap:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

NFL:
    The dumbed down version of the CFL (Canadian Football League) meant to produce hicks to watch halftime shows, commercials, and cheerleaders.

Cheerleaders are there because we care. We care to give every man hope one of the cheerleaders forgot to put on those underwear before the game. The NFL = Giving hope to all men.

Halftime and commercials are for getting more beers and restroom breaks.

We know how to attend games. Go 3 hours early and get wasted and eat some BBQ. What do candians do before a game. Sit around and discuss your shitty health care. And please know I work with a few Candians who said they will never go back.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    I could not read all of that...as soon as I saw CFL, I startted skimming...all I caught was: "CFL" "cupcake" and "you win ND"...

So, about those cupcakes..
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

NFL:

Cheerleaders are there because we care. We care to give every man hope one of the cheerleaders forgot to put on those underwear before the game. The NFL = Giving hope to all men.

We know how to attend games. Go 3 hours early and get wasted and eat some BBQ. What do candians do before a game. Sit around and discuss your shitty health care. And please know I work with a few Candians who said they will never go back.
    1. Cheerleaders are there to distract you from shitty football - and you all fall for it.
    2. Amateur, there should be a cooler of beer beside you, no need to get up. Also a real man would be able to hold it for more than 2 minutes.
    3. I'm not sure what candians are but if they picked Arizona to live then can we really count on them to produce a valid sentence, let alone provide a valid argument on any topic.
    4. You can call our Healthcare shitty all you want, but yesterday I had an Echocardiagram and paid exactly nothing, same goes for my surgery in March. In fact I just got reimbursed more than I paid to travel(gas, food and lodging) to the town where I got it done.
    5. I will give tailgating, that shit is awesome.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

NFL:

1. Cheerleaders are there to distract you from shitty football - and you all fall for it.
    Hot chicks barely wearing any clothes are to enhance the experience. I will not give you this one.

4. You can call our Healthcare shitty all you want, but yesterday I had an Echocardiagram and paid exactly nothing, same goes for my surgery in March. In fact I just got reimbursed more than I paid to travel(gas, food and lodging) to the town where I got it done.

Yeah but you paid for it with your 70% tax rate. I prefer to pay as I go with my healthcare.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    We do not have a 70% tax rate.
    Even me a single overpaid person with no dependents only pays about 35%. That is federal and provincial taxes combined FYI.

Isn't this the tour thread?

Anyway, I found this lass waiting for the train out of town. She must've had fun

- http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/hey-lady-your-dildo-is-showing/ via @barstoolsports
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Ani started it.

Question, if Hockey is so loved in Canada why does AZ have a team when Canada only has 6. Your country can't support your national sport enough that you need a team in the desert? Its 115 degrees here. No one know what ice looks like beyond ice cubes in their drinks and we have 1/6th the teams the all mighty Canada does. At least with the NFL we can support it on our own and don't have to farm out teams to make enough for a league. So to me Hockey is now a US dominated sport. After all what is it, 24 teams in the US to 6 in Canada.

Canada has a Napolean complex.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Canada has 7 teams idiot. And per capita we have more hockey teams than you do. We only have 35 millionish people up here. Still we manage to provide about 75% of the players to the game. Also hockey has never been an all Canada thing(in terms of team location), it has no borders.
    Another fun fact Canada is bigger than the US(even if you include all your territories) so ya, no Napoleans here.
    We are the gentle giant, we love our hockey, and we don't feel the need to whip out our dicks constantly for a measuring contest(mostly because ours is bigger and we don't want you to feel bad).

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    Can't we all just smoke a bong??
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Anyway, I found this lass waiting for the train out of town. She must've had fun

- http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/hey-lady-your-dildo-is-showing/ via @barstoolsports

Excuse me. I nearly spit out my coffee laughing at this photo. How can some of you skip this and carry on with NFL v CFL?

:lol:
    Well that explains it, I didn't realize that South Park was the basis for all of your arguments. I will start dumbing it down for you.

You must be Canadian if you don't get South Park.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Hobbes said:

Excuse me. I nearly spit out my coffee laughing at this photo. How can some of you skip this and carry on with NFL v CFL?

:lol:
    We are past NFL Vs CFL....so far past.

Anyone ever see the John Candy movie Canadian Bacon?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Degenerates without borders. :peace:

But still, that photo!!! C'mon.... :rofl:

I get South Park, that was not the point of my statement.
    Just a minute I will draw you a picture to make it easier for you.

Thanks Hobbes...I laughed too. Too much going on here for them to appreciate the simple things in life
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Thanks Hobbes...I laughed too. Too much going on here for them to appreciate the simple things in life

I enjoyed it very much as well. Now that is a lady you can take home to meet Mom.

Sorry, I am trying to help ND get past her slight hangover by making her blood boil. This process should cook off the rest of the alcohol. It will escape with the steam coming off her head.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I get South Park, that was not the point of my statement.
    Just a minute I will draw you a picture to make it easier for you.

I enjoyed it very much as well. Now that is a lady you can take home to meet Mom.

Sorry, I am trying to help ND get past her slight hangover by making her blood boil. This process should cook off the rest of the alcohol. It will escape with the steam coming off her head.
    No boiling blood, just laughing my ass off.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I was wondering when you were going to bust this out.

That was beneath both of us.
    You need to try harder.