Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    But the story goes like this. The youngest monster just turned 2, is almost toilet trained and doesn't like clothes of any kind. So making dinner, the older two are watching a show and having some quiet time, the naked wonder is running all around. We eat dinner and then it's bath time, while getting the bath ready the 4 year old monster comes running in screaming that there is poo all over the bed. I don't believe her but go to check anyway. And yup, poo smeared all over the top bunk on the freshly washed and line dried sheet(the only one I have that fits that mattress). Now the older two are dressed so I'm ruling them out, the naked wonder has no visible poo but is the only viable suspect. Upon closer inspection the evidence is located. The little shit had snuck off to the toilet and laid a log and then wiped her butt all over the bed.

At least it was bath time! Now I have some laundry to do.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Holy fuckballz. OK I guess I have that to look forward to with our one year old. We got our nephew when he was 7 so we missed that
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Yup,good times, so glad they're only rentals.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    fireworks, going off off all around...it's goddam mormon pioneer day....piper does not give a fuck. nor do I.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,408
    imalive said:

fireworks, going off off all around...it's goddam mormon pioneer day....piper does not give a fuck. nor do I.

Beer and pie will do that to you. Go get yourself a couple more wives. Or dogs. It is Mormon pioneer days after all. You have an excuse.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Who wants more than one wife? Holy shit I live her but one is enough!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I never understood the multiple wives like I never understood the 72 virgin thing either.

1. 1 wife is too much already. If you want to bang multiple people go for it. But making them your wife. I couldn't imagine a pack of women telling me how I fucked something up.
    2. Who the f wants 72 virgins. Give me a few chicks who know what they are doing that I can send away when quiet time is needed. Could you imagine teaching 72 virgins how to give a BJ as an example. 72 of them. Hell no I don't want that. Think of all those teethy BJ's you would need to deal with.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

But the story goes like this. The youngest monster just turned 2, is almost toilet trained and doesn't like clothes of any kind. So making dinner, the older two are watching a show and having some quiet time, the naked wonder is running all around. We eat dinner and then it's bath time, while getting the bath ready the 4 year old monster comes running in screaming that there is poo all over the bed. I don't believe her but go to check anyway. And yup, poo smeared all over the top bunk on the freshly was and line dried sheet(the only one I have that fits that mattress). Now the older two are dressed so I'm ruling them out, the naked wonder has no visible poo but is the only viable suspect. Upon closer inspection the evidence is located. The little shit had snuck off to the toilet and laid a log and the wiped her butt all over the bed.

You are used to watching the crappy CFL so what is a little more crap.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain Posts: 31,123
    edited July 2015

I never understood the multiple wives like I never understood the 72 virgin thing either.

1. 1 wife is too much already. If you want to bang multiple people go for it. But making them your wife. I couldn't imagine a pack of women telling me how I fucked something up.
    2. Who the f wants 72 virgins. Give me a few chicks who know what they are doing that I can send away when quiet time is needed. Could you imagine teaching 72 virgins how to give a BJ as an example. 72 of them. Hell no I don't want that. Think of all those teethy BJ's you would need to deal with.

I never had a single virgin never mind 73?2. No thanks. There were a few girls I hung out with that were new to it but I never got past the "chipped beef" which you so eloquently described. On the whole it was less about my desire to not be "the one" and more about the fact that I liked experienced women and they seemed to like me. When I was about 20 I went on a cougar kick. That was before they were called cougars and my buddies laughed and thought I liked "old" chicks. I just liked women that I could be dirty self with.
    72 virgins or seven wives....sounds like a headache to me.,

But the story goes like this. The youngest monster just turned 2, is almost toilet trained and doesn't like clothes of any kind. So making dinner, the older two are watching a show and having some quiet time, the naked wonder is running all around. We eat dinner and then it's bath time, while getting the bath ready the 4 year old monster comes running in screaming that there is poo all over the bed. I don't believe her but go to check anyway. And yup, poo smeared all over the top bunk on the freshly was and line dried sheet(the only one I have that fits that mattress). Now the older two are dressed so I'm ruling them out, the naked wonder has no visible poo but is the only viable suspect. Upon closer inspection the evidence is located. The little shit had snuck off to the toilet and laid a log and the wiped her butt all over the bed.

You are used to watching the crappy CFL so what is a little more crap.
    :nuh_uh: not falling for your baiting tonight, up at 6 hungover with 5 hours of sleep, cleaned the house and have had three kids 6 and under since 1:30 this afternoon. Still rocking it like a champion though(like a CFL team) while the rest of you drop(like an NFL team after their dealer leaves).

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

There is a part of me that is thinking, "you made your bed, now you get to lay in it", and I would have told the kid, "that is not acceptable, and you know that. Either you sleep in poo sheets, or no sheets, you made the decision for yourself"
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

There is a part of me that is thinking, "you made your bed, now you get to lay in it", and I would have told the kid, "that is not acceptable, and you know that. Either you sleep in poo sheets, or no sheets, you made the decision for yourself"
    If it was the 4 or 6 year old I would say you have a point but she's 2. She did get the that is not acceptable talk. But this face is very hard to be angry with.

• Ha-ha...is that the post bedpoop look?
    Ok, point taken. I was slurring my reading and missed that said offender is only 2.

This is why I don't have kids.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless

Ha-ha...is that the post bedpoop look?

No, this was another day. She literally had a shit eating grin on her face when we discovered the poop, she thought it was hilarious.

• Ha! Crack spiders are the best
  • deadendpdeadendp Posts: 10,434

Just got the wee monsters into bed, and when I gave them a list of music to listen to to go to bed they picked PJ(well their first choice was Pantera but that is not really nighty nighty music). I have almost forgiven the for the pooping all over the bed incident.

Okay, I know that it is originally a Black Sabbath song, but . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWChhdIgT6Q

Love some Pantera! Got me through a lot of studio time when I was blowing glass.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Love that song....had not heard pantera do it.
    Not touching the euphemism you laid out there. ;)
    deadendp said:

Just got the wee monsters into bed, and when I gave them a list of music to listen to to go to bed they picked PJ(well their first choice was Pantera but that is not really nighty nighty music). I have almost forgiven the for the pooping all over the bed incident.

Okay, I know that it is originally a Black Sabbath song, but . . .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kWChhdIgT6Q

Love some Pantera! Got me through a lot of studio time when I was blowing glass.
    We were so close to gtting a reunion tour this fall but it fell through. I love me some pantera as well. Greatest Metal band ever.

Poor stoned spider. Smoking a little weed should not turn you into crack spiders bitch.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    They will never have an actual reunion. Neither my husband or I EVER see this happening. Phil Anselmo, while a wonderful vocalist, is a bit of an -- , word we aren't permitted to utter. TMS always asks Vinnie Paul when he is on about it and you can kind of feel him cringe while watching it. I was lucky to see them back in the early 90's. I had never see anything like it. While Mark and I would be the first people to go see a reunion, I'd bet that it'll never happen.

This did make my husband's day last Saturday, though:
    photo 73pO1xQneFAqXoOMe6nDcwcYc2tuUQnGU8F4k2QofGcLAYspN_zpslyt7jycn.jpeg
    photo ip8m5rfQ_jyCg5bxO7_cz6rgX1zTcvEtgEq7GkNcaiwLAYspN_zpsmzaahjsx.jpeg
    edited July 2015
    I have a hard time seeing it as well but Vinnie and the other members have been in discussions with Anselmo or so I keep seeing. They were going to headline Uproar but decided not to do it. When they said no Uproar got cancelled for this year. I couldn't see them ever playing with Anselmo after he essentially killed dimebag.

The guy who owns the record shop I go to was a long time roadie and did many tours with Pantera including the last Ozzfest years before Pantera spilt. He promised to tell me some stories about those last tours next time I'm there.

A little metal for the morning.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yeVJguP_T40
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Word is that Mayhem is no longer after this year. A lot of aspects about it (the husband has been keeping up on it a bit more than me) have just not been handled well.

Yup. They even asked Phil not to attend Dime's funeral. Sad.

Back to thread integrity, I think we should have a stop by Rob's awesome basement. Looks like there is enough room. There may even be space for the goat to hang out inside. I don't recall a pool though . . .
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Hi Scott

:wave:

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    huh, huh....huh, huh.... she said blowing glass.
    Hobbes said:

Well you can't hand mold that stuff! It's 2200 F when you pull it out of the furnace. That's okay, I told F Me this morning that the studio time that you had allotted was called a "blow slot." I swear to you that I'm not lying. So yes, there was a lot of Pantera and Marilyn Manson played at high volumes when BLOWING glass during my blow slot. ;)
    deadendp said:

Hobbes said:

Well you can't hand mold that stuff! It's 2200 F when you pull it out of the furnace. That's okay, I told F Me this morning that the studio time that you had allotted was called a "blow slot." I swear to you that I'm not lying. So yes, there was a lot of Pantera and Marilyn Manson played at high volumes when BLOWING glass during my blow slot. ;)
    So if I call the glass studio, I can say, "yes, I'd like to schedule a blow slot..."

- Christopher McCandless
    I shall request my wife setup a blow spot for me.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Waiting for Empty Glass to chime in on this....
  • I'm really hoping for a blow spot soon.