Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

Was this taken in Blow Me Down town square?

Couple Heads Down To The Store To Buy Fish, Stop Off For A Quickie In A Phone Booth - http://www.barstoolsports.com/iowa/couple-heads-down-to-the-store-to-buy-fish-stop-off-for-a-quickie-in-a-phone-booth/ via @barstoolsports

Going out to get some fish now has a new meaning.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    edited July 2015
    Alright we have beavers on coke, chicks/cocks on X/molly, dirty sex on the way to the market, it's the last day of the Canadian tour and I start my vacation in about 2 hours. Let's kick this *beep* into high gear.
    We got jello shots for those that need 'em(and by that I mean there is a pool full of peach jello and vodka) tequila and whiskey for the rest - also a few beers for rehydration. :wink:
    There is a goat and a dog wandering around here somewhere too, although I think the floatie got lost in the Atlantic. We will have to pick another one up before heading to Dirty Jersey.
    Post edited by northerndragon on
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    Yeah, this has been an exhausting tour. I can hardly wait for our residency beside the pool.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    Seriously I'm not letting Canada go down without a all out house wrecker!
    I'm finally done work, going to pick up dinner and head home. You had all better have perked up by the time I get home!

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    I was just waiting for you finish up with work. Get a little bit of food in you, and then we'll start the shots.
    ELITIST FUK
    Line me up. ND can have a beer with dinner and then catch up.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Tequila or whiskey?
    ELITIST FUK
    Tequila of course.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Vodka here

This is why we didn't and won't play Florida: http://trib.al/XUX2XuV
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

Alright we have beavers on coke, chicks/cocks on X/molly, dirty sex on the way to the market, it's the last day of the Canadian tour and I start my vacation in about 2 hours. Let's kick this *beep* into high gear.
    We got jello shots for those that need 'em(and by that I mean there is a pool full of peach jello and vodka) tequila and whiskey for the rest - also a few beers for rehydration. :wink:
    There is a goat and a dog wandering around here somewhere too, although I think the floatie got lost in the Atlantic. We will have to pick another one up before heading to Dirty Jersey.

a farmer is taking his chicken and rooster to market.....it's actually a young hen, known as a pullet and the farmer calls his roosters "cocks"......suddenly, the two fowl get all fired up, frightening the donkey, aka ass, he is riding.....the only thing that calms his donkey is a good scratch between the ears.....so there he is, on the side of the road with all three off his animals going crazy....a passing girl stops and asks if there's anything she can do to help. "You sure can," the farmer says....

"grab my cock and and pullet while I scratch my ass!"
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    :rofl:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

That's lightweight talk, there's vodka going in the rootbeer now. We don't have that preialcoholized rootbeer up here so I'm making it work.

Vacation has started, three weeks of debauchery in my future.

Sooooo, where's the vodka I asked for?

Guess I need to find that beaver to have a good time
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

That's lightweight talk, there's vodka going in the rootbeer now. We don't have that preialcoholized rootbeer up here so I'm making it work.

You need to extend your time off for the residency.
    ELITIST FUK
    edited July 2015
    SD48277 said:

You need to extend your time off for the residency.
    No worries I have a ton of banked overtime left and I still have 3 1/2 weeks of vacation left.
    Post edited by northerndragon on

edited July 2015
    imageFirst we take your gold then we party like rockstars!

I thought the US just one the womens world cup. Who cares if you all are good at curling.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    "won," ani, won.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

I thought the US just one the womens world cup. Who cares if you all are good at curling.
    It was hockey, you know a real sport. But sure enjoy your soccer "victory".

Ohhh shit. There went my whole getting smarter after smoking a bowl. Fuck!!!!!!!
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I wasn't going to say anything, what with me being in such a good mood tonight.

It was hockey, you know a real sport. But sure enjoy your soccer "victory".
    I'm with you on that!

hockey > soccer

then again, baseball > football > hockey

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Baseball is for pussies, football is only good in January unless it's CFL, HOCKEY RULES THEM ALL!

Baseball is for pussies, football is only good in January unless it's CFL, HOCKEY RULES THEM ALL!

You are losing points here. Really, the CFL. The teams in the Lingerie league could beat most CFL teams.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

You are losing points here. Really, the CFL. The teams in the Lingerie league could beat most CFL teams.
    Yes the CFL, the fields are bigger, there is no fourth down - get it done in three or fuck off and they get paid a fraction of the cost to actually play rather than pose.
    *drop the mic*

Yes the CFL, the fields are bigger, there is no fourth down - get it done in three or fuck off and they get paid a fraction of the cost to actually play rather than pose.
    *drop the mic*
    And yet every single player in the CFL would come to the NFL if we would have them. The CFL sucks. That is why we don't want your shitty players.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

*drop the mic*
    And yet every single player in the CFL would come to the NFL if we would have them. The CFL sucks. That is why we don't want your shitty players.
    Correction the money is why they go to the NFL and yes you do want our players because you are constantly drafting them. Geez at least try to keep up, I may be a hockey chick but I know my football(both leagues) too.

We draft those guys in the later rounds. And you know why our players make so much more, money. Because they are much, much better so more people want to watch them play.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Nope, Americans just value show over substance. Although I will give you the SuperBowl over the Grey Cup last season, but mostly because my team won the SuperBowl.

Sorry but I would much rather watch this than the CFL:

I will give you the CFL has a better trophy than the NFL.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle