Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    imalive said:

I'm reporting all of you to the mods.

You love us and would miss us way too much, but good try. :kiss:
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    imalive said:

I'm reporting all of you to the mods.

Tell Kat I said 'hi'...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Rob and Scott:

He he he...
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Rob and Scott:

I was thinking more of Waldorf and Statler from the Muppets, but this definitely works, too.
    ELITIST FUK
  • I kind of look forward to being retired and a grumpy old man. Can do this with my buddies at noon -
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Minus the sweaters and stupid fucking caps.
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    OK....the punching bag is off to work. we'll talk later.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Minus the sweaters and stupid fucking caps.

Bullshit, those hats are cool as fuck
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Minus the sweaters and stupid fucking caps.

Bullshit, those hats are cool as fuck
    Different strokes for different folks.
    I would think this is better:

Or perhaps this -- makes more sense for a Degenerate Show/Gathering although looks tough to drink in:
    Funny story: 8 of us go on s golf trip each spring. We stay in these cottages in the woods. The cottages are fairly close together. After a very long day of drinking during golf and more during poker the horse head comes out. The one dude decides to wear it and starts galloping around outside. He starts pounding on the door of the place across from us. It's like 1:30 am and he has this horse head on, pounding on the door making horse noises.

We find out next morning it was 8 women staying there. The youngest may have been 62
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

imalive said:

Are we all grounded?

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Funny story: 8 of us go on s golf trip each spring. We stay in these cottages in the woods. The cottages are fairly close together. After a very long day of drinking during golf and more during poker the horse head comes out. The one dude decides to wear it and starts galloping around outside. He starts pounding on the door of the place across from us. It's like 1:30 am and he has this horse head on, pounding on the door making horse noises.

We find out next morning it was 8 women staying there. The youngest may have been 62

Terrorizing old ladies on your golf trip. Nice work.

(Funny as hell I bet; those poor women!)
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790

Funny story: 8 of us go on s golf trip each spring. We stay in these cottages in the woods. The cottages are fairly close together. After a very long day of drinking during golf and more during poker the horse head comes out. The one dude decides to wear it and starts galloping around outside. He starts pounding on the door of the place across from us. It's like 1:30 am and he has this horse head on, pounding on the door making horse noises.

If it is to be truely degenerate next time the horse head wearer must be pantsless.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    All right boys and girls, time to strap in for the ride. The last tour stop has arrived and it's a three day blow out. Please try not to get lost on an ice flow hugging a seal to stay warm.

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

All right boys and girls, time to strap in for the ride. The last tour stop has arrived and it's a three day blow out. Please try not to get lost on an ice flow hugging a seal to stay warm.

This may be it for the Canadian leg of the tour, but don't forget: we have a residency at F Me's house.
    ELITIST FUK
    That's true and while it will be fun and full of debauchery, I doubt it will exceed the Canadian Tour. We rocked it coast to coast.

I am looking forward to not have to move from place to place though. He'll I can pass out in the pool with a drink wake up the next day and there my drink will be and off we go again. Will there be I.V. Stations at F Me's? I think they may be necessary.

I.V. Stations? I would imagine so. Plus, he has small kids, so we have someone to run and get our drinks for us. No need to get out of the pool or leave the lounge chair.
    Don't forget to pack the goat's floatie.
    ELITIST FUK
  • No IVs but we can make homemade IVs. This has such prospect for fun!

Blow. Me. Down!

No IVs but we can make homemade IVs. This has such prospect for fun!

Blow. Me. Down!

Ooh...a craft project. RK likes craft projects.
    ELITIST FUK
    Can i get tequila in my IV?
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    SD48277 said:

I.V. Stations? I would imagine so. Plus, he has small kids, so we have someone to run and get our drinks for us. No need to get out of the pool or leave the lounge chair.

Oh runners, I didn't even think of that. Is that why people have kids? Goat is living the life of danger using his floatie in the Atlantic right now but I will make sure they are both packed a ready to go when the time comes.

Are we allowed to pee in the pool? It would really ruin the buzz to have to get out to pee.

SD48277 said:

Are we allowed to pee in the pool? It would really ruin the buzz to have to get out to pee.
    Shhhhhhhhhh. Havent you heard it is better to seek forgiveness later than ask for permission before hand.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    imalive said:

Have a great day at work! Don't get pinged with any more golf balls...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • SD48277 said:

Oh runners, I didn't even think of that. Is that why people have kids? Goat is living the life of danger using his floatie in the Atlantic right now but I will make sure they are both packed a ready to go when the time comes.

So long as you agree to let us throw horseshoes at you....yes.
    Good news is you can just pee on the lawn outside of the pool.
    Doesn't ruin the buzz, can speak very well from experience.
    RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

Have a great day at work! Don't get pinged with any more golf balls...
    I did pick up a little scrape, but It could be worse....I heard a cubemate stole ani's favorite pocket protector.

photo IMG_0663_zpsnviimcln.jpg

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

a more accurate representation is this guy:

gotta go walk the dog....I'll deal with you guys later....I think I may drink tonight.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

gotta go walk the dog....I'll deal with you guys later....I have to drink tonight.

fixed

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

gotta go walk the dog....I'll deal with you guys later....I have to drink tonight.

fixed
    the only things I have to do are pay taxes and die.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

a more accurate representation is this guy:

gotta go walk the dog....I'll deal with you guys later....I think I may drink tonight.

Make sure you swallow or it'll do no good
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead