Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    It's boomer's fault...he was supposed to clean up...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    Ah, right. That's cool. He's probably too busy chasing tail.
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    WTF. I wake up in the middle of the woods covered in maple syrup and Canadian ham. Where the fuck am I. Please send out Boomer as the search party. I'm worried with all this ham I might have critter issues shortly.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Boomer is on his way to Sask., its a long drive and he heard that prairie bitches are easy. You're on your own.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    OH CANADA!!!
    YOU GUYS IS CRAZY.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    I go to find a furrever foster family in the wilds of Canada, for this itty bitty tittie renter, and I
    Wake up, clothed, and smelling like daisies! What the hell happened?!!!? Who put Xtacy in My Kool-Aid??
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    :whistle:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Moose Jaw is about to get fucked up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    I found the road but apparently Canadians aren't too keen on picking up naked dudes covered in syrup and ham. I will see you at the next stop at some point. Hopefully my car keys are with my pants, wherever those are.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    What did you expect on Canada Day - of course it's a mess! That's a +2. And we're all sunburned, and full of mosquito bites, too. (Some of us even have a non-tanned spot in the shape of a maple leaf)
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

Moose Jaw is about to get fucked up

Ahhh yeah!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

He should have gone with a goat.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    The good news is the Sask is really, really flat so if Ani wakes up somewhere strange he would easily be able to find his way back. On the bad news side if someone wanders off to find a tree to pee on they may end up in the arctic circle.

We may need to look into tagging the degenerates again....

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

The good news is the Sask is really, really flat so if Ani wakes up somewhere strange he would easily be able to find his way back. On the bad news side if someone wanders off to find a tree to pee on they may end up in the arctic circle.

We may need to look into tagging the degenerates again....

We really do!
    I just got the last tag off finally. I want some good drugs if you are doing it again.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Well if you would stop getting lost in the wild dressed in nothing but a ham loincloth then we wouldn't have to tag degenerates.

We will probably be able accommodate on the good drugs front though. Or will just give you boilermakers till you pass out and do it then.

WTF. I wake up in the middle of the woods covered in maple syrup and Canadian ham. Where the fuck am I. Please send out Boomer as the search party. I'm worried with all this ham I might have critter issues shortly.

When you woke up, did you find a grizzly bear spooning you? Just a quick tip: no sudden movements, as they are fear biters.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

When you woke up, did you find a grizzly bear spooning you? Just a quick tip: no sudden movements, as they are fear biters.
    Yes, it was the bear that is in the pic I posted in the doggie thread...he gets angry when you say "clunkitty clunk"...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Just cruisin' into Moose Jaw. Saw a sign that read, "Save a moose, mount a mountie." This place is gonna get weird.
    Hobbes said:

Just cruisin' into Moose Jaw. Saw a sign that read, "Save a moose, mount a mountie." This place is gonna get weird.

Is it a country bar?

- Christopher McCandless
    Canadian country... whatever the hell that means.

Local came up to me. Said, "We got two things here, bears and bars." I'm a little wary. Maybe I should put my pants back on.
    Hobbes said:

Canadian country... whatever the hell that means.

Local came up to me. Said, "We got two things here, bears and bars." I'm a little wary. Maybe I should put my pants back on.

Yeah, looks like you're dangling some bear bait
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Don't want any mangle on my dangle.
    I think after Moose Jaw there's going to be quite a bit of mangle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Its the angle of the mangle on the dangle that can make it bad. Make sure it isn't at 45 degrees and you will be fine.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Hey Ani, your snuggle buddy went through my yard earlier this evening. At least this time he didn't leave a "gift" in his wake.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Hey Ani, your snuggle buddy went through my yard earlier this evening. At least this time he didn't leave a "gift" in his wake.

Is that who kept trying to hump me. I assumed Canadian women are just extra furry. This makes much more sense now. I need some bear repellent for the next show.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I need some bear repellent for the next show.

Try the Moose Jaw General Store.
    ELITIST FUK