Degenerate-a-palooza - Tour Dates!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    RKCNDY said:

I have it...

Tour dates on the back
    Front has 2 holes which your boobs hang out. "Cooking the boobs" printed above the holes

What is the option for us guys. Ass less chaps?

Goat pajamas...with the crotch chewed out...by a goat.
    They should say " Weinie Roast" on them! ;-)
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

RKCNDY said:

I have it...

Tour dates on the back
    Front has 2 holes which your boobs hang out. "Cooking the boobs" printed above the holes

Cookin Canadian Sausage - will be the man slogan on the tour shorts

A play on Canadian Bacon
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

RKCNDY said:

I have it...

Tour dates on the back

Cookin Canadian Sausage - will be the man slogan on the tour shorts

A play on Canadian Bacon
    Lol that works too!
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Can we put a frying pad around the hole so as to make it appear the sausage is cooking in the pan.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Yes. We'll even make a big pan because I can see some sausages pointing straight up and others pointing down.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    For a bunch of guys who say they like boobs so much you sure do focus on your sausages a lot.

Also the design idea for the "Baking the Boobs" just isn't going to work. New plan - Hats! They will have the "Baking the Boobs" slogan on them with "Degenerate-a-palooza Tour Canada 2015" underneath or on the back and that way they allow for unfettered boob baking.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

For a bunch of guys who say they like boobs so much you sure do focus on your sausages a lot.

Also the design idea for the "Baking the Boobs" just isn't going to work. New plan - Hats! They will have the "Baking the Boobs" slogan on them with "Degenerate-a-palooza Tour Canada 2015" underneath or on the back and that way they allow for unfettered boob baking.

Have you read the fantasy baseball thread? Lots of ass talk
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

We focus on our sausage because of the boob talk. Its not out fault, its simple biology.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Can't have writing under the boobs, some people have uh....hmmmm....not so perky blobs.

Just sayin.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    Tomorrow is the day. I just picked up Boomer. He said he's going to douse the first female dog he sees in maple syrup and lick it off her. We're going to fuck Canada up.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Tomorrow is the day. I just picked up Boomer. He said he's going to douse the first female dog he sees in maple syrup and lick it off her. We're going to fuck Canada up.

Boomer was in training the last week. He was humping everything that moved. Let him have fun. At least Canada has free healthcare so if he was going to get an STD that is the place. That dog loves him some skanky bitches.

I will see you there and will bring some waffles for him to go with all the maple syrup. Lets burn canada to the ground. I know SD is ready to set some shit on fire.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    RKCNDY said:

Can't have writing under the boobs, some people have uh....hmmmm....not so perky blobs.

Just sayin.
    Yeah, she's got a good point there. At 42, my boobs are a bit lazy..

RKCNDY said:

Just sayin.
    Yeah, she's got a good point there. At 42, my boobs are a bit lazy..
    I don't what kind of hats you wear south of the border but if they fit under your boobs you're doing it wrong. :wink:=)

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Boomer was in training the last week. He was humping everything that moved. Let him have fun. At least Canada has free healthcare so if he was going to get an STD that is the place. That dog loves him some skanky bitches.

I will see you there and will bring some waffles for him to go with all the maple syrup. Lets burn canada to the ground. I know SD is ready to set some shit on fire.
    You have no idea what you are in for, Canada is going to chew you up and spit you out. But it's going to be one hellva ride. Also this is where all the water is hiding so light it up all you want we can douse the flames later.
    It's too bad the first show is all the way down in Vancouver, I've got tons of space up at my place and I could show you how to go all day and night northern style.

Challenge accepted. You ever partied with US Marines before? Be careful what you ask for. We have been known (true story) to dump all the charcoal from a light barbeque onto a carpeted living room floor so we can mosh pit around some flames at parties.

Now I am even more looking forward to Canada.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Up here we like pallet fires, build them up big. Then you must leap the fire naked.
    Never partied with US Marines, just bikers and loggers.

• Challenge accepted. You ever partied with US Marines before? Be careful what you ask for. We have been known (true story) to dump all the charcoal from a light barbeque onto a carpeted living room floor so we can mosh pit around some flames at parties.

Know many Marines but the true story the 'You ever partied with US Marines before?' made me think of was a holiday party that my sister in law hosted about 5 years ago. She lived with 2 other lovely young ladies...they were probably 28-29 at the time and had lots of friends as a house of young ladies might. My wife and I are there with a Marine (was active in the early 70s) who is friends with her father. He has a few beers but wasnt really partying like my wife and I were.
    A few random 25 year old, MMA-wannabe, Flat-Brim-Hat, Ed Hardy-wearing douche-chugs decide they are going to crash the nice holiday party and stick out like a sore thumb as they go and fill up drinks and start visibly determining the best way to take the keg and leave the party.
    My sister in law's party and I am drunk (of course) so I take all 5'10" 175 pounds of myself up to the flat-brim DB leader and ask them who they know at the party. They tell me to buzz off or they will throttle me. I believe them but now am stuck acting the part our in defense of my sister in law and so of course I tell them they need to leave. Captain Douchey starts poking me in the chest and telling me he is going to beat me senseless and all of a sudden the Marine steps in and grabs the guy's index finger that he is poking me in the chest with and twists it to see the guy on his knees in pain in about 1.5 seconds. He asks him again to leave the party and the guy complies. By then there are about 40 people standing around so it would have been Captain Douchetrain and his two steroid buddies against 40 and so they take off.
    Everyone claps the old Marine on the back and while I know this isnt the same as you were thinking when you said 'Party with Marines' it was the first story I thought of and felt like sharing.

He is an anti-degenerate btw but I still love the guy anyway.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

Yes, yes I am.
    ELITIST FUK
    Does PJ_Soul know we are crashing at her place?
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

shhhhh
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Challenge accepted. You ever partied with US Marines before? Be careful what you ask for. We have been known (true story) to dump all the charcoal from a light barbeque onto a carpeted living room floor so we can mosh pit around some flames at parties.

I'mma party with this dude!!^^^^

SD48277 said:

shhhhh
    I don't think she looks at these threads, so it may still be a surprise.
    ELITIST FUK

I'mma party with this dude!!^^^^
    We all got in trouble with the ladies that day. We did funeral details all over Wisconsin. One was on the Friday before Memorial day so we were told to go home afterwards as no sense going back to the unit. Normally when we did funerals in small towns someone in the family owned a bar and invited us to come drink for free. Sometimes we would go and have a drink, sometimes not at all. Since this was a holiday weekend we figured why not. It was the elderly Marines son who owned the bar and he really begged us to come and get our drink on in honor of his Dad as he said his Dad could really put down some alcohol. Most of that day is fuzzy. I don't know how we made it back to Green Bay. We drove so one of us drove us home (bad, bad us in retrospect). We ended up back at one of the guys apartments where the real fun started. I don't remember the barbeque being dumped out but the proof was there in a destroyed burnt carpet and the barbeque in the middle of the room. Apparently we barbequed at some point and someone got that bright idea. The furniture was in piles all over the place so we assumed it was mosh pitting. What I really remember was passing out in the lawn in front of the apartment (in a common area). The girlfriend of whose apartment it came home and blew a massive fucking gasket (they got married a year later so all was well) and then my wife (we just started dating at that point) coming and dragging my blacked out ass away later that night from the same spot in front of the apartment complex. I remember puking and covering it with grass so no one would step in it later. How nice of me. I had made plans to go to the zoo with my wife that afternoon since I would be home early. She was livid. So I remind her she was the dumbass who married me when I fuck up and she gets mad. She should have known then. I have a million of these stories to remind my wife when I fuck up now. Those were the good days when we drank Busch Ice (9.99 a 30 pack) and everyone brought their own 30 pack everywhere.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Unfortunately I can relate to this story.
    (Minus the Zoo, I would never stand my wife up for the Zoo)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    Wake up wake up! Happy Canada Day and first date on the second leg of this tour!
    ELITIST FUK
    I'm only wearing a maple leaf today
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

edited July 2015
    HAPPY CANADA DAY, however it is a holiday and the fact that I woke up on my own before 6 am has me a little cranky right now.
    Items to note at the dawn of the Canadian Leg:
    1. Empty - sunblock dude or you are going to burn your wee east coast ass to a crisp.
    2. We're gonna rock this muthafucker like three the hard way!
    3. Reminder that our booze is stronger, don't hurt yourselves and loose out on a kinder egg.

I will be back once I come to terms with the fact that I'm up for the day and that I shouldn't have a drink for breakfast...
    Post edited by northerndragon on

I'm only wearing a maple leaf today

You know how they do body painting for swimsuits. I'm doing that but with maple syrup.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    I'm going Eau Natural... Gonna cook the boobs, and the rump
    Roast too!! Free the titties!!

I'm going Eau Natural... Gonna cook the boobs, and the rump
    Roast too!! Free the titties!!

Now that is a saying that needs to be on a t-shirt!
    Also you are all aware that we get sun up here right? Gonna be around 30+ all over BC today.