Options

Fellow fan in need / Raffle scheduled

Comments

• Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    bump past the nonsense..hehe
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Nami said:

bump past the nonsense..hehe

Amen.
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Or a rock.

Could be some coal I got straight from vedder himself
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    badbrains said:

Or a rock.

Lmao!! Were you bad when you met him?? What's really funny is.. He COULD have given you a lump of coal... And someone here would DESPERATELY want it, cause it came from Eddie!!
  • Options
    P.S. I know this.. Because I'm one of them Hahahaha!!
  • Options

badbrains said:

Or a rock.

Lmao!! Were you bad when you met him?? What's really funny is.. He COULD have given you a lump of coal... And someone here would DESPERATELY want it, cause it came from Eddie!!
    I was fine, you should've seen him when he met me. Talk about being start struck. He even thanked me on stage in Chile. Listen to the boot
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    badbrains said:

derbydave said:

badbrains said:

Bad fuckin' Brains my man! Yeah!

You inspired me haha
    Is it a BLUE FIXER???
    :rofl:
    Better haha
    IT'S A BENNY! =)

(Disclaimer: No, I don't know that it is the Benaroya Hall coveted vinyl. Don't bug BB about it.)
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Office marathon today bump
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump to sell more tickets and to help Holly :heart:
    Times running out to get behind this. Let's get busy :bee:
  • Options
    A maybe some of the people getting their rare vinyl would like to celebrate by donating bump!
  • Options
    Bump!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I see we broke the $2k mark! Up, up, up and away people! Would love to see someone donate something they get from the mystery RSD box that they already own!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

I see we broke the $2k mark! Up, up, up and away people! Would love to see someone donate something they get from the mystery RSD box that they already own!

I planned to, but got shutout. Let's see someone step up.
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,657
    Up, up and away in my beautiful, beautiful balloon..........to the top you go and can $3K be far behind? C'mon peeps!!!!!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    edited April 2015
    Going to look through all of my stuff to see if I can compile a fun mystery PJ package to donate.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Waiting to see what mfc2006 comes up
    With bump........
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:

Going to look through all of my stuff to see if I can compile a fun mystery PJ package to donate.

Crash boom POW! C'mon now!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Anyone remember PINGING??

PING.....

PINGPONG....
  • Options
    Ding, ding dong
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    Sing, sing a song
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    I should be home by 11pm tonight and I'll look for this awesome raffle item. I hope you guys will think it's worth it. It's def sick
  • Options
    Can't wait. ( to be homestead I saw you posted, and dying of curiosity, I "ran/clicked" over here to find out what it was.. Will be checking again later.. :-)
  • Options
    Ok, I know the suspense is killing some of you so I'll disclose what this prize is. I have something just as good to donate if I don't find it. Couple years ago the foo fighters did a broadcast on live in letterman studios, where they played their entire new album dressed as the Beatles did 50 years ago. Some of you know that my buddy plays in lettermans band and he always gets me into whatever I want. So I got in and sat 2nd row dead center. You could actually see me if you watch the broadcast lol. Anyways, after the show was done, I was personally handed Taylor's drum stick and actual set list from the stage. I believe it was pat smears set list. So seeing 2-feign being so generous with his vedder set list, I figured what the fuck, why not add this set list to the raffle. I'm sure there are some foo fans who'd want this as well. So I'm offering up my stage set list from the broadcast. And if I don't find it, I'll throw in Taylor's drum stick. This was a one of a kind show so I'd like to think this set list is pretty fucken cool. I don't know how to post pics so I'll email the pics to someone who can post as soon as I get home and find it. Hope this is worth delaying the raffle a week. If not, fuck you guys hahaha
  • Options
    jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MN Posts: 2,403
    badbrains said:

Ok, I know the suspense is killing some of you so I'll disclose what this prize is. I have something just as good to donate if I don't find it. Couple years ago the foo fighters did a broadcast on live in letterman studios, where they played their entire new album dressed as the Beatles did 50 years ago. Some of you know that my buddy plays in lettermans band and he always gets me into whatever I want. So I got in and sat 2nd row dead center. You could actually see me if you watch the broadcast lol. Anyways, after the show was done, I was personally handed Taylor's drum stick and actual set list from the stage. I believe it was pat smears set list. So seeing 2-feign being so generous with his vedder set list, I figured what the fuck, why not add this set list to the raffle. I'm sure there are some foo fans who'd want this as well. So I'm offering up my stage set list from the broadcast. And if I don't find it, I'll throw in Taylor's drum stick. This was a one of a kind show so I'd like to think this set list is pretty fucken cool. I don't know how to post pics so I'll email the pics to someone who can post as soon as I get home and find it. Hope this is worth delaying the raffle a week. If not, fuck you guys hahaha

Very awesome!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Fuck! I'm entering the raffle! Fucking love the Foos! Great job BB!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

badbrains said:

Fuck! I'm entering the raffle! Fucking love the Foos! Great job BB!
    Dude, it's all YOU my friend. Seeing how generous you are I said fuck it. I know I have it in a tote full of memorabilia. I left it in there when I moved and never took it out.
  • Options
    This raffle just got ballistic amazing!!!
  • Options
    Great job, badbrains. Thanks for throwing in such an awesome item. (I hope you find it!) :prayer::smiley:
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    edited April 2015
    Just a reminder that if you want raffle tickets, make sure to include PJ, Pearl Jam, Raffle or something else in your donation comments so we know it's for the raffle (since we have received donations from people outside the PJ world). **This is particularly important if you select the option to make it anonymous.** Also make sure to include your username on this forum, an email address or some other way to contact you so we know where to ship your raffle loot. Thanks everyone. We're so grateful for not only the monetary and raffle item donations, but for the great feeling of community we've had with people here on the board, at pre-show parties and at shows for many, many years.
    Post edited by Eliot Rosewater on