Options

Fellow fan in need / Raffle scheduled

Comments

• Options
    Is there a Daniel Bolton here? Got $60 yesterday. I assume it's for the raffle, but there was no mention of it in the comments.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Last minute entry bump!
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Is there a Daniel Bolton here? Got $60 yesterday. I assume it's for the raffle, but there was no mention of it in the comments.

I believe that's the waiting trophy man, he was drunk when he made the donation haha
  • Options
    Thanks, andyfarrimond! You might not have heard. We postponed the raffle for one week to accommodate badbrains and his badass item donation for the raffle. It's also going to help sell more tickets with the extra week, and once he confirms he's got the setlist in hand.
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Ok, I hadn't heard, but good luck in getting extra donations in the next week!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    badbrains said:

Ok, I know the suspense is killing some of you so I'll disclose what this prize is. I have something just as good to donate if I don't find it. Couple years ago the foo fighters did a broadcast on live in letterman studios, where they played their entire new album dressed as the Beatles did 50 years ago. Some of you know that my buddy plays in lettermans band and he always gets me into whatever I want. So I got in and sat 2nd row dead center. You could actually see me if you watch the broadcast lol. Anyways, after the show was done, I was personally handed Taylor's drum stick and actual set list from the stage. I believe it was pat smears set list. So seeing 2-feign being so generous with his vedder set list, I figured what the fuck, why not add this set list to the raffle. I'm sure there are some foo fans who'd want this as well. So I'm offering up my stage set list from the broadcast. And if I don't find it, I'll throw in Taylor's drum stick. This was a one of a kind show so I'd like to think this set list is pretty fucken cool. I don't know how to post pics so I'll email the pics to someone who can post as soon as I get home and find it. Hope this is worth delaying the raffle a week. If not, fuck you guys hahaha

Holy crap!!! That's some good stuff right there ^^^. Pat Smear's set list? Ok, going to make a second donation so I have a better shot at this. Awesome job, BB!
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Ok, I know the suspense is killing some of you so I'll disclose what this prize is. I have something just as good to donate if I don't find it. Couple years ago the foo fighters did a broadcast on live in letterman studios, where they played their entire new album dressed as the Beatles did 50 years ago. Some of you know that my buddy plays in lettermans band and he always gets me into whatever I want. So I got in and sat 2nd row dead center. You could actually see me if you watch the broadcast lol. Anyways, after the show was done, I was personally handed Taylor's drum stick and actual set list from the stage. I believe it was pat smears set list. So seeing 2-feign being so generous with his vedder set list, I figured what the fuck, why not add this set list to the raffle. I'm sure there are some foo fans who'd want this as well. So I'm offering up my stage set list from the broadcast. And if I don't find it, I'll throw in Taylor's drum stick. This was a one of a kind show so I'd like to think this set list is pretty fucken cool. I don't know how to post pics so I'll email the pics to someone who can post as soon as I get home and find it. Hope this is worth delaying the raffle a week. If not, fuck you guys hahaha

Holy crap!!! That's some good stuff right there ^^^. Pat Smear's set list? Ok, going to make a second donation so I have a better shot at this. Awesome job, BB!
    Awesome Susan!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Awesome Susan!

Done. (Is it too soon to start screaming, "Mine! Mine! Mine!"? :wink: )
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,148
    Tank 7 bump
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    SaravaSarava Naperville, IL Posts: 1,998
    The Riot Act vinyl would be my choice that i'd love to win. Either way, it's amazing that so many people are helping them out. What a great community this is.
  • Options
    Eliot RosewaterEliot Rosewater Posts: 2,684
    edited April 2015
    Sarava said:

The Riot Act vinyl would be my choice that i'd love to win. Either way, it's amazing that so many people are helping them out. What a great community this is.

Cheers to that! You all are wonderful.
  • Options
    SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

SD48277 said:

badbrains said:

Awesome Susan!

Done. (Is it too soon to start screaming, "Mine! Mine! Mine!"? :wink: )
    Thank you, Susan! Good luck!
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    beer beer beer bump beer beer beer......
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Just a reminder that if you want raffle tickets, make sure to include PJ, Pearl Jam, Raffle or something else in your donation comments so we know it's for the raffle (since we have received donations from people outside the PJ world). **This is particularly important if you select the option to make it anonymous.** Also make sure to include your username on this forum, an email address or some other way to contact you so we know where to ship your raffle loot. Thanks everyone. We're so grateful for not only the monetary and raffle item donations, but for the great feeling of community we've had with people here on the board, at pre-show parties and at shows for many, many years.

This really is one of the most amazing fan clubs ever.. I've felt ore love and kindness from
    This place than some churches! It is an amazing group of people that hang out here!
  • Options

Just a reminder that if you want raffle tickets, make sure to include PJ, Pearl Jam, Raffle or something else in your donation comments so we know it's for the raffle (since we have received donations from people outside the PJ world). **This is particularly important if you select the option to make it anonymous.** Also make sure to include your username on this forum, an email address or some other way to contact you so we know where to ship your raffle loot. Thanks everyone. We're so grateful for not only the monetary and raffle item donations, but for the great feeling of community we've had with people here on the board, at pre-show parties and at shows for many, many years.

This really is one of the most amazing fan clubs ever.. I've felt ore love and kindness from
    This place than some churches! It is an amazing group of people that hang out here!
    Bunch of degenerate, what's that banned word again?
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    this should be a sticky till next sunday.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    derbydavederbydave Columbus, OH Posts: 11,254
    Starts with an "H"
    :rofl:
    '96: Seattle: Key Arena
    '98: Seattle: Memorial Stadium 1 & 2
    '00: Columbus: Polaris
    '03: Columbus: Germain
    '10: Columbus: Nationwide Arena
    '11: East Troy: Alpine Valley - PJ20 1 & 2 + EV Detroit
    '12: Missoula + EV Jacksonville 1 & 2
    '13: Chicago / Pittsburgh / Buffalo / Seattle
    '14: Cincinnati / St. Louis / Tulsa / Lincoln / Memphis / Detroit / Moline
    '15: New York City - Global Citizen Festival
    '16: Greenville / Hampton / Raleigh / Columbia / Lexington / Ottawa / Toronto 1 & 2 / Wrigley 1 & 2
    '17: Brooklyn - Rock & Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    '18: London 1 & 2 / Seattle 1 & 2 / Missoula / Wrigley 1
    '22: Nashville / St. Louis

http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=170

• Options
    Good, good, good, good vibrations…
  • Options
    emjotemjot Posts: 2,722
    Sarava said:

Well, then you need to keep your fingers crossed a little bit harder cause I'm in for Riot Act as well ;)

PJ * 2010 * Belfast * 2012 * Manchester 1 * Manchester 2 * Berlin 1 * Berlin 2 * 2014 * Amsterdam 1 * Amsterdam 2 * Berlin * Leeds * Milton Keynes *
    EV * 2012 * Manchester * London 1 * London 2 * 2017 * Dublin * Cork *
  • Options
    NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump to the top :bee:
  • Options

Bump to the top :bee:

ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    Bump
  • Options
    Dark coffee bump, entering contest bump.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    badbrains said:

Bunch of degenerate, what's that banned word again?
    But we're such NICE _______s!!!
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon everybody. Quick question, who wants an OFFI-CAL stage set list from the foos show? I know 2-Feign does! Found it, it's a GO!
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Good morning/afternoon everybody. Quick question, who wants an OFFI-CAL stage set list from the foos show? I know 2-Feign does! Found it, it's a GO!

How bout' a FUCK YES on this Monday morning?!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

badbrains said:

How bout' a FUCK YES on this Monday morning?!
    Thanks again buddy, without seeing your donation, it would've never crossed my mind. Kind of hoping you get this 2-Feign, no offense anyone else haha
  • Options
    FUCK YES
  • Options
    Oh man, I'd love to have it, but more than ok with not winning a damn thing!! Seriously, seeing these guys get the money they need is where I'm at.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options

Oh man, I'd love to have it, but more than ok with not winning a damn thing!! Seriously, seeing these guys get the money they need is where I'm at.

10000%!

Rob is gonna upload the pic for me, just sent him the pic.