Options

bilateral knee replacements

124»

Comments

• Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    =) to the w salute.

Keep it going, chadwick! What you (and g as well) have persevered is admirable and humbles me.
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    just wait another 10-20 yrs or so when i may need a knee(s) revision performed. i'll bring up the thread & we'll see how that goes then. it's amazing how agony/extreme pain fades. the whole ordeal is genius butcher work. i thought i was hit by a car & lying in a ditch when coming around after surgery

i did learn how to walk all over again & still am
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,676
    how much better is it for you now vs before? both in terms of pain experienced and effort put in to jjust walk from point A to point B.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Knees doing right by you, chadwick? And you by them?

You're missed around these parts.

Just turned to some Waylon and thought of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfciLwwxM1Q

Have a great weekend, as pain-free as possible, and hope you've got some smiles happening way more than occasionally.

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    chadwick....what up?
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    good morning, folks

knees are getting better & stronger. still there's pain in them but it sure as heck isn't bone on bone. i'm learning to walk properly. it hurts all over as i walked crocked & hobbled/limped around for years. the hip feels broken as does my back, this is walking w/out a cane & doing strength training in therapy

life is good
    it could be a lot worse
    mostly i am excited to have a knife sharpener

hope you all are doing well

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    FUCK YEAH!!!!!
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    Glad you're doing better Chad...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    shortstackshortstack Posts: 2,339
    yay, chad!

did you see me? i saw you.
  • Options
    chadwick said:

good morning, folks

knees are getting better & stronger. still there's pain in them but it sure as heck isn't bone on bone. i'm learning to walk properly. it hurts all over as i walked crocked & hobbled/limped around for years. the hip feels broken as does my back, this is walking w/out a cane & doing strength training in therapy

life is good
    it could be a lot worse

This made me smile, chadwick. Keep on keepin' on.

May I reciprocate with some George?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaR3sVpTB98
  • Options
    dunkmandunkman Posts: 19,646
    chadwick said:

life is good
    it could be a lot worse

is your knife sharpener a female 22 year old Japanese gymnast who can excrete sugar from her pores? If not then you shouldnt be excited.
    oh scary... 40000 morbidly obese christians wearing fanny packs invading europe is probably the least scariest thing since I watched an edited version of The Care Bears movie in an extremely brightly lit cinema.
  • Options
    george is good times. thanks, hedonist

&

funny frickin dunk. you crack me up, man

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    bump

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124

I remember this.  He had a second laptop of mine and the W button was popped out so --hey I think it was you Mickey Ratt , who suggested he type vv for w. , Omg  :)
  • Options
    rollings said:

I remember this.  He had a second laptop of mine and the W button was popped out so --hey I think it was you Mickey Ratt , who suggested he type vv for w. , Omg  :)
    yes, it was. Just thought about that last night. It came as quite the revelation to him....

• Options
    chadwick said:
    g under p, vvovv man 
     B) 
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,448
    I read this as binaural knee replacements.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Wobbie said:
    I read this as binaural knee replacements.
    That's when you need them twice a year
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    Damn I had forgotten about his bilateral knee surgery he was correct not to many people get them both done at the same time ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....