Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

I got a cost for the mugs from my brother. 2.50 a mug. If we sell for 10 and it includes shipping (continental US) we should be able to make some money for the race to space.

In
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Can we make multiple mugs?

Example:

Could I order a Degerate-a-palooza mug and one that says "I love to munch carpet"?

Or do we have to mass produce a certain mug
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

I got a cost for the mugs from my brother. 2.50 a mug. If we sell for 10 and it includes shipping (continental US) we should be able to make some money for the race to space.

In
    +1
    ELITIST FUK
    PJ shows on Apple music, those of you who have iPhones and upgraded iOS to have Apple music stream
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    SD48277 said:

In
    +1
    I am in too

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Can we make multiple mugs?

Example:

Could I order a Degerate-a-palooza mug and one that says "I love to munch carpet"?

Or do we have to mass produce a certain mug

Good question. Does it cost more to personalize a mug? Bottom line is more money for the fundraiser. :plus_one:

PJ shows on Apple music, those of you who have iPhones and upgraded iOS to have Apple music stream

Did the upgrade screw up your library? I've been reading about some issues, especially with PJ boots. iTunes doesn't understand why you have 100 different Alives in your library, so it just erases them. It also changes some of the artwork.
    Hobbes said:

Did the upgrade screw up your library? I've been reading about some issues, especially with PJ boots. iTunes doesn't understand why you have 100 different Alives in your library, so it just erases them. It also changes some of the artwork.
    Artwork did change on some, not all. I haven't really explored my music since the upgrade. Something's that were hosed (before upgrade) were fixed. I've only used streaming since. I may not need my library anymore.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Hobbes said:

Artwork did change on some, not all. I haven't really explored my music since the upgrade. Something's that were hosed (before upgrade) were fixed. I've only used streaming since. I may not need my library anymore.
    Hmmm.... Well I might upgrade. I dunno. I really don't stream music at all, but if the bootlegs are available, then I might consider.

Hobbes said:

Update: I found a good stopping point to explore my library. All my PJ shows are there. All artwork remained for each show (I use posters). What changed was the pic for each folder. Example: Live 2000 used to show artwork of first show, now has a band picture. I click on that and each show shows the poster art. All shows look complete. What pisses me off is, I name them by date 2000-05-03 so they should be in order. Some are out of place.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Hobbes said:

Update: I found a good stopping point to explore my library. All my PJ shows are there. All artwork remained for each show (I use posters). What changed was the pic for each folder. Example: Live 2000 used to show artwork of first show, now has a band picture. I click on that and each show shows the poster art. All shows look complete. What pisses me off is, I name them by date 2000-05-03 so they should be in order. Some are out of place.
    Yeah, I had read it was a lot of the manual tweaks that were done prior to the upgrade got screwed up. I still might try it. Then it will give me fodder for the First World Problem thread. "Boo Hoo, I have to manually update my iTunes library :bawling: "
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

Yay!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928

imalive said:

jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

and, I like the idea of a croc wearers club....posers need not apply.

I was driving all night. Last checked at 654pm. Checked back at 715am and had 94 new posts. I just skipped to the last 2 pages.
    Cheater!!!
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to read 4 pages of this.
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to read about your family vacation or your sore feet :confounded:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

I was driving all night. Last checked at 654pm. Checked back at 715am and had 94 new posts. I just skipped to the last 2 pages.
    I went to see Mad Max and I came back to 71 new posts...I read them ALL.
    He and Rob can start their own grumpy old men thread where they bitch about everything and everyone.

who's "he"? mad max? does he wear crocs?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

I understand why female tennis players grunt. What I do not understand is why it has to last 6 seconds. This Azerenka chick is playing Serena Williams and she sounds like she's singing a song every time she hits the ball.

I play a game in my head when I watch women's tennis. I pretend I'm with them and I'm performing well. It makes me smile.
    :fp: but funny.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

I understand why female tennis players grunt. What I do not understand is why it has to last 6 seconds. This Azerenka chick is playing Serena Williams and she sounds like she's singing a song every time she hits the ball.

I play a game in my head when I watch women's tennis. I pretend I'm with them and I'm performing well. It makes me smile.
    If Empty's gonna :fp:, make sure he washes his hand first.
    Hobbes said:

imalive said:

no kidding

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    Hobbes said:

imalive said:

Why? My fingers don't stink
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    imalive said:

imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to read 4 pages of this.
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to read about your family vacation or your sore feet :confounded:
    Touche
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    Mugs can be personalized. My brother is a one man show and it prints one at a time. The only rules he set were fonts need to be standard and if we want fancy logos he may have to raise the price to 3 per mug.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

Why? My fingers don't stink
    Plus he can only watch 60 seconds at a time. Beyond that it is unrealistic.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Mugs can be personalized. My brother is a one man show and it prints one at a time. The only rules he set were fonts need to be standard and if we want fancy logos he may have to raise the price to 3 per mug.

So can we do the 'this user banned' thing then?? I'll pay ghe extra for that.
    I think the banned banner is fine. It was if we start going with complex logos.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    Awesome!!
  • Like the user banned -- as much as I laugh at the 'Other Ride is a Big Black Dildo" and "South/Empty. Taking it in the..." ones I cant see having those around the kids. A 10 yr old is going ask what is up with that.
    (I would put the BBD sticker on my wife's car and take pictures // wait until I could show her w/o the 10 yr old around just for shock value/hilarity)
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

Like the user banned -- as much as I laugh at the 'Other Ride is a Big Black Dildo" and "South/Empty. Taking it in the..." ones I cant see having those around the kids. A 10 yr old is going ask what is up with that.
    (I would put the BBD sticker on my wife's car and take pictures // wait until I could show her w/o the 10 yr old around just for shock value/hilarity)

My brother is actually making the BBD ones now to sell at his show. I will get one and ping you where to send when I get it. It will be a few weeks but I will get one.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Like the user banned -- as much as I laugh at the 'Other Ride is a Big Black Dildo" and "South/Empty. Taking it in the..." ones I cant see having those around the kids. A 10 yr old is going ask what is up with that.

My brother is actually making the BBD ones now to sell at his show. I will get one and ping you where to send when I get it. It will be a few weeks but I will get one.
    Ha! Nice.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013

Like the user banned -- as much as I laugh at the 'Other Ride is a Big Black Dildo" and "South/Empty. Taking it in the..." ones I cant see having those around the kids. A 10 yr old is going ask what is up with that.

This reminds me of when a friend told me her 14 year old niece asked for the card game "cards against humanity" for her birthday and got it...apparently her mother just about had a heart attack when she was playing it with her friends.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

I went to see Mad Max and I came back to 71 new posts...I read them ALL.
    He and Rob can start their own grumpy old men thread where they bitch about everything and everyone.

who's "he"? mad max? does he wear crocs?

Mad Max is a movie...from like 1979...do you not watch movies?
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    I want one that says this:
    Without the creeper guy just the saying =)
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.