Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

I can text him tomorrow and see if he wants one, if you'd like.

this isn't a chatroom, you know.
    It isn't?
    "One thing that did not change is that
    this forum, and the others, is not available for use as a chat room."

Rob's quote for his mug. That with a picture of a pair of crocs underneath them.

I will get a cost from my brother tomorrow. If you all can send me some mug ideas for banned members (WH, pick the part of your rant you want on yours). I can setup a paypal for payments to be made that I can pay my brother from. The rest goes to race to space and RK's endeavor. I will get my brother to donate a complete set that can go into the raffle pool as well.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

I can text him tomorrow and see if he wants one, if you'd like.

this isn't a chatroom, you know.
    It isn't?
    "One thing that did not change is that
    this forum, and the others, is not available for use as a chat room."

Rob's quote for his mug. That with a picture of a pair of crocs underneath them.

I will get a cost from my brother tomorrow. If you all can send me some mug ideas for banned members (WH, pick the part of your rant you want on yours). I can setup a paypal for payments to be made that I can pay my brother from. The rest goes to race to space and RK's endeavor. I will get my brother to donate a complete set that can go into the raffle pool as well.
    Sweet!! I will PM you with my quote!
  • RKCNDYRKCNDY Posts: 31,013
    The mug idea is awesome...though I don't want one anybody's picture on it, I just want the quote:

Or

The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited July 2015
    Oopsie...
    Post edited by RKCNDY on
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
    edited July 2015
    sorry...
    Post edited by RKCNDY on

- Christopher McCandless
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Ooooooh, I like the second one. If you don't use it can I?
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418
    What the hell?! Just read over 100 posts to catch up. Lotsa shit happening for a Monday after a holiday. Fucken A. Or Fucken Eh for my Canadian friends.
    Wtf? Why did it post 3 times?

- Christopher McCandless

Why can't we both use it? Actually, it goes with the degenerate ladies quiz...

- Christopher McCandless
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    Coffee mug fundraiser :rock_on:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    imalive said:

jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

and, I like the idea of a croc wearers club....posers need not apply.

I was driving all night. Last checked at 654pm. Checked back at 715am and had 94 new posts. I just skipped to the last 2 pages.

imalive said:

jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

I was driving all night. Last checked at 654pm. Checked back at 715am and had 94 new posts. I just skipped to the last 2 pages.
    Cheater!!!
    edited July 2015
    Can you copy the 'this user banned, please carry on' avatar?? On the mugs.

imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I can't imagine anyone wanting to read 4 pages of this.

imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I am acorn
    I guess.. I read it all the way through. Yesterday, I left to go climb a mini mountain, and came back to 67 posts!!! I read them all! Otherwise you miss done pretty funny shit.

imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I am acorn
    I guess.. I read it all the way through. Yesterday, I left to go climb a mini mountain, and came back to 67 posts!!! I read them all! Otherwise you miss done pretty funny shit.
    FMeintheBrain type this?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I am acorn
    I'm leaving g that in there cause it's funny.. But 'acorn' was supposed to read 'a dork'..

I should be able to. Instead of it sating banned at the top maybe we used that instead.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    RKCNDY said:

Why can't we both use it? Actually, it goes with the degenerate ladies quiz...
    This made me think of quiz questions that would work well on the mug.
    How about:
    Humps on the first date, loves Pearl Jam.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

I should be able to. Instead of it sating banned at the top maybe we used that instead.
    That's what I want on mine..

imalive said:

I went to see Mad Max and I came back to 71 new posts...I read them ALL.

- Christopher McCandless
    RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

He and Rob can start their own grumpy old men thread where they bitch about everything and everyone.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • imalive said:

Cheater!!!
    I am acorn
    FMeintheBrain type this?
    :rage::rofl:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

He and Rob can start their own grumpy old men thread where they bitch about everything and everyone.

That's a great idea....

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

That's a great idea....

Call it "CROC-odile Tears"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

That's a great idea....

Punny.
    Hobbes said:

RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

That's a great idea....

Punny.
    :rofl::rock_on:
    I understand why female tennis players grunt. What I do not understand is why it has to last 6 seconds. This Azerenka chick is playing Serena Williams and she sounds like she's singing a song every time she hits the ball.

I understand why female tennis players grunt. What I do not understand is why it has to last 6 seconds. This Azerenka chick is playing Serena Williams and she sounds like she's singing a song every time she hits the ball.

I play a game in my head when I watch women's tennis. I pretend I'm with them and I'm performing well. It makes me smile.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I got a cost for the mugs from my brother. 2.50 a mug. If we sell for 10 and it includes shipping (continental US) we should be able to make some money for the race to space.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle