Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    lolobugg said:

SD48277 said:

lolobugg said:

well... i am going to sleep now.. so much for me standing up for Nart (don't tell him). thanks to deadendp and Tree for sharing my pics.. and Susan for sending it.... all you CROC haters can new jack swing from my nuts!!! i will have them on lost dogs tomorrow for $5000 if you want to buy them.

Just make sure you say they were at PJ20.
    DEF will have a hand written note (certified) sharing some memories from the weekend to verify their authenticity...
    oh goddamn i am so jaded..... c'mon PJ... announce some shows already!!!!!!!!!
    Will the note be signed by Gary?
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192

lolobugg said:

well... i am going to sleep now.. so much for me standing up for Nart (don't tell him). thanks to deadendp and Tree for sharing my pics.. and Susan for sending it.... all you CROC haters can new jack swing from my nuts!!! i will have them on lost dogs tomorrow for $5000 if you want to buy them.

Don't ask don't tell! Night Logan!
    :sleepy::sleeping:
    old man take a look at my life

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

Let me know where to send the bumper sticker and it shall be done. You could swap Empty for The South and it would still work btw.

I'm in the mood to burn something down. When is the next degenerate palooza show?

Tonight. You should be here...they are setting off fireworks again.
    It's tomorrow night, I was just trying to get everyone jacked up for it so we could actually make some money for the bail kitty. For tonight it appears it's just me and SD in a field with shots on the go.
    Sounds perfect: shots in the outdoors.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

Let me know where to send the bumper sticker and it shall be done. You could swap Empty for The South and it would still work btw.

I'm in the mood to burn something down. When is the next degenerate palooza show?

Tonight. You should be here...they are setting off fireworks again.
    It's tomorrow night, I was just trying to get everyone jacked up for it so we could actually make some money for the bail kitty. For tonight it appears it's just me and SD in a field with shots on the go.
    Sounds perfect: shots in the outdoors.
    Lol
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

so i'm thinking about going to the Neil Young concert in Cincinnati after seeing the setlist...
    need a degenerate date.... is anyone going to this show?

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    lolobugg said:

So this is part of the bail money fund raiser?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
    lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

so i'm thinking about going to the Neil Young concert in Cincinnati after seeing the setlist...
    Wish I cold join you...then I could swing by Amy's for lemonade at the Devo house.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

lolobugg said:

Wish I cold join you...then I could swing by Amy's for lemonade at the Devo house.
    Wish I could too. But I can't even afford to pay attention! Lol

lolobugg said:

So this is part of the bail money fund raiser?
    def. all proceeds to bb

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    I have an idea to raise funds. The banned degenerate coffee mug set. I would like to have one made for BB for after his time out so he can commentate the occasion. Coffee mug shall read:

Nart
    Banned:
    July 6, 2015

First one to BB. The rest for sale. I can have one made for WH and all the great degenerates with a special designation for those with a lifetime ban.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

I have an idea to raise funds. The banned degenerate coffee mug set. I would like to have one made for BB for after his time out so he can commentate the occasion. Coffee mug shall read:

Nart
    Banned:
    July 6, 2015

First one to BB. The rest for sale. I can have one made for WH and all the great degenerates with a special designation for those with a lifetime ban.

That is brilliant. On Nart's you'll have to have the re-instated date underneath or on the other side.
    ELITIST FUK
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,928
    jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

and, I like the idea of a croc wearers club....posers need not apply.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    If BB wants one I will have my brother get on the coffee mug. It would be my pleasure to have this done for him.

If there is more interest for the mugs I can have my brother get me a price for the cost and we can sell them with a markup as a fundraiser for RK's cancer walk. Plus it might insulate us from the mods getting mad if it is for charity.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Nart
    Banned:
    July 6, 2015

I would use that!!! Lol
    imalive said:

jeez.....I watch a show and fall 37 posts behind....you people are degenetate worker ants.

and, I like the idea of a croc wearers club....posers need not apply.

But it was your pose that started the club...
    I can text him tomorrow and see if he wants one, if you'd like.
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

I think it's almost a given.

Nart
    Banned:
    July 6, 2015

I would use that!!! Lol
    But I want my other side to have a quote from my pre-ban rant! Hahahaha!!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851
    Watch all degenerates line up to get banned now, not perma-banned, just timeout banned so they can get a mug.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
    SD48277 said:

this isn't a chatroom, you know.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Watch all degenerates line up to get banned now, not perma-banned, just timeout banned so they can get a mug.

I want a t-shirt that says.. I got banned from 10c, and all I got was this stupid t shirt.. Then on the back it will say, guess I digital now!
    imalive said:

SD48277 said:

It isn't?
    ELITIST FUK

Don't go tempting the mods!! I'm sure there's a few of us they'd be glad to perma ban! Lol

Don't go tempting the mods!! I'm sure there's a few of us they'd be glad to perma ban! Lol
    :who_me:

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

But...but...how else am I going to chat with you when you won't give me your cell #?
    ELITIST FUK
    Please ask BB if he would like one. I wont see my brother for a few weeks but it would be my priveledge to send him one once I can get my hands on it.

WH, you are onto to something with the mugs and quotes. This is very doable. I can get mt brother to sell me for his cost which will not be much. There can be the 81 mug along with all the other greats.We can even have the croc memorial mug for Rob so he will stop being a spoil sport.I need help with the quotes and such but we can really do this. Plus I know RK would be stoked to get some extra donations for her race to space. It all depends on how many here would really spend $20 for a few 10c banned mugs.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

Well obviously if you've already earned that honour there is no need to go for round two. There are certain shit disturbers(was going to abbreviate that before I realized that it is also the name of a lovely member) who I can see doing it just for shits and giggles
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.

Please ask BB if he would like one. I wont see my brother for a few weeks but it would be my priveledge to send him one once I can get my hands on it.

WH, you are onto to something with the mugs and quotes. This is very doable. I can get mt brother to sell me for his cost which will not be much. There can be the 81 mug along with all the other greats.We can even have the croc memorial mug for Rob so he will stop being a spoil sport.I need help with the quotes and such but we can really do this. Plus I know RK would be stoked to get some extra donations for her race to space. It all depends on how many here would really spend $20 for a few 10c banned mugs.

shit. man... have you seen the ravenous demand for merch around here?

1996- Charleston, SC

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2010- Bristow, VA

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

lol. I might be able to scrape up 20. As long as you
    Don't use Mail Innovations to ship it!! ( they charge too much)
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

SD48277 said:

It isn't?
    sorry...I don't make the rules, I just enforce 'em.

"One thing that did not change is that
    this forum, and the others, is not available for use as a chat room."

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13