Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    PJSiren said:

Again, we aren't uniting....

You people are killing degeneration

Sarcasm people, sarcasm...
    Sarcasm is a lie. I stand united.

All heathens to the Astro's please
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    And if I refuse to go???
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

And if I refuse to go???

You will be forced to watch 9 innings on tv.
    PJSiren said:

And if I refuse to go???

Damn, I don't know. I guess nothing.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

PJSiren said:

And if I refuse to go???

You will be forced to watch 9 innings on tv.
    I don't hate baseball...
    Tattooed Dissident!

PJSiren said:

And if I refuse to go???

Damn, I don't know. I guess nothing.
    HAHA I WIN! :lol::wink:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • northerndragonnortherndragon Posts: 9,851

Again, we aren't uniting....

You people are killing degeneration

You are aware that by its very definition degeneration is contrary to uniting right......just sayin'
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

All part of being a degenerate I guess

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I will not stand for that type of generalization comments you spew.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    Im offended by those who get offended...where's the love for people like me?
    No love for you
    It has long since degenerated.
    Well.. I am offended that you're offended that he'd offended!! How dare you confuse me like this!! I am the rarest of the rare Elitist Degenerate! Add that I'm on old fuck, and we'll I'm trembling mad at this!
  • The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No love for you
    Well.. I am offended that you're offended that he'd offended!! How dare you confuse me like this!! I am the rarest of the rare Elitist Degenerate! Add that I'm on old fuck, and we'll I'm trembling mad at this!
    I don't care.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No love for you
    I don't care.
    How dare you mock me!! Lol

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No love for you
    I don't care.
    How dare you mock me!! Lol
    I thought mocking is the sincerest form of flattery?
  • Lmao!! Only if your degenerate qualifications are up to date!!
  • Lmao!! Only if your degenerate qualifications are up to date!!

I am quite sure I am not lacking in the qualification.
  • I thought of the way we can unite and still be degenerates. First a warning as it is 4/20 so I am really high. I waited all day for this so it was some primo shit I saved. Anyways, to help legalize pot stoners should be sober on 4/20 and do charity work to make the group stop looking like a bunch of stoners. We should show the 'others' we can be responsible adults with it. Smokeouts should be cancelled and in its place free dog washes, car washes and other positive things for society. Everyone sober at the same time to show we are not addicted like the anti group is saying. It dawned on me that this of course could never happen. The thing about degenerate stoners are they will sneak off for a toke as that is what we do. Once the degenerate stoner sees the others doing it as well a mass thought of how fun playing with dogs and water on a beautiful spring day stoned is and degenerate pooloza begins. Some of the positive things could be the bunny pit, pillow fights. Rabid pit bulls may have to go but otherwise everyone is unified. Next 4/20 we unite!
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • cdysinge said:

I thought of the way we can unite and still be degenerates. First a warning as it is 4/20 so I am really high. I waited all day for this so it was some primo shit I saved. Anyways, to help legalize pot stoners should be sober on 4/20 and do charity work to make the group stop looking like a bunch of stoners. We should show the 'others' we can be responsible adults with it. Smokeouts should be cancelled and in its place free dog washes, car washes and other positive things for society. Everyone sober at the same time to show we are not addicted like the anti group is saying. It dawned on me that this of course could never happen. The thing about degenerate stoners are they will sneak off for a toke as that is what we do. Once the degenerate stoner sees the others doing it as well a mass thought of how fun playing with dogs and water on a beautiful spring day stoned is and degenerate pooloza begins. Some of the positive things could be the bunny pit, pillow fights. Rabid pit bulls may have to go but otherwise everyone is unified. Next 4/20 we unite!

I read this post with one eye closed to see it better and all I got out of it was Playboy bunnies.
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Posts: 12,844
    cdysinge said:

I thought of the way we can unite and still be degenerates. First a warning as it is 4/20 so I am really high. I waited all day for this so it was some primo shit I saved. Anyways, to help legalize pot stoners should be sober on 4/20 and do charity work to make the group stop looking like a bunch of stoners. We should show the 'others' we can be responsible adults with it. Smokeouts should be cancelled and in its place free dog washes, car washes and other positive things for society. Everyone sober at the same time to show we are not addicted like the anti group is saying. It dawned on me that this of course could never happen. The thing about degenerate stoners are they will sneak off for a toke as that is what we do. Once the degenerate stoner sees the others doing it as well a mass thought of how fun playing with dogs and water on a beautiful spring day stoned is and degenerate pooloza begins. Some of the positive things could be the bunny pit, pillow fights. Rabid pit bulls may have to go but otherwise everyone is unified. Next 4/20 we unite!

Only on 4/20 would people think that community dog washes were a good thing.
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited April 2015
    Lmao pot heads, community car washes, bunnies, puppies, sounds a bit lit fluff muffin land.. But yeah, I only smoked once on my hike today, then worked. Now I'm home being a degenerate _______ to this place., it's been a weird Internet day for me... I
    Pissed off a really good, old friend by accidentally sending them an email I got from another friend who has a sense of humor ten times more twisted than me... Then I think have offended someone here.. Lol geez!! Just not a good text type communication day for me!! Lol
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Lmao pot heads, community car washes, bunnies, puppies, sounds a bit lit fluff muffin land.. But yeah, I only smoked once on my hike today, then worked. Now I'm home being a degenerate _______ to this place., it's been a weird Internet day for me... I
    Pissed off a really good, old friend by accidentally sending them an email I got from another friend who has a sense of humor ten times more twisted than me... Then I think have offended someone here.. Lol geez!! Just not a good text type communication day for me!! Lol

You always have a free pass in this thread. Unless of course you start correcting everyones grammer.

Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,407

The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No love for you
    I don't care.
    Pierre? Is that you?
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • cdysinge said:

Lmao pot heads, community car washes, bunnies, puppies, sounds a bit lit fluff muffin land.. But yeah, I only smoked once on my hike today, then worked. Now I'm home being a degenerate _______ to this place., it's been a weird Internet day for me... I

You always have a free pass in this thread. Unless of course you start correcting everyones grammer.

Lol, but it's no fun not correcting the grammar!!
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    cdysinge said:

I went to high school with Kelsey Grammer.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No love for you
    I don't care.
    Pierre? Is that you?
    Yes.
    My constant offer of spirits is always on tap.
  • imalive said:

cdysinge said:

I always thought he'd be a cool dude to hang out with. Or was he an -_________?

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

I don't think he's a friend of the band, so I think asshole can be used here. Though I agree, he seems cool but that may be Frazier
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Rob...you can't possibly be old enough to have gone to hs with Kelsey Grammar????
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

I don't think he's a friend of the band, so I think asshole can be used here. Though I agree, he seems cool but that may be Frazier
    Let me guess, imalive went to high school with Joe Frazier, too.
    Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    PJSiren said:

Rob...you can't possibly be old enough to have gone to hs with Kelsey Grammar????

:no_mouth:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae
    He went to an all-female boarding school? Hmm, that makes sense.
    :lol:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead