Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933
    Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Lmao pot heads, community car washes, bunnies, puppies, sounds a bit lit fluff muffin land.. But yeah, I only smoked once on my hike today, then worked. Now I'm home being a degenerate _______ to this place., it's been a weird Internet day for me... I
    Pissed off a really good, old friend by accidentally sending them an email I got from another friend who has a sense of humor ten times more twisted than me... Then I think have offended someone here.. Lol geez!! Just not a good text type communication day for me!! Lol

You always have a free pass in this thread. Unless of course you start correcting everyones grammer.

I went to high school with Kelsey Grammer.

I always thought he'd be a cool dude to hang out with. Or was he an -_________?
    I don't think he's a friend of the band, so I think asshole can be used here. Though I agree, he seems cool but that may be Frazier
    Let me guess, imalive went to high school with Joe Frazier, too.
    And Charlotte Rae
    He went to an all-female boarding school? Hmm, that makes sense.
    now, there's a degenerate looking bunch! one was named "tootie" for godsakes....I think a couple more went on to form the Go-Gos :no_mouth:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    imalive said:

Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

Lmao pot heads, community car washes, bunnies, puppies, sounds a bit lit fluff muffin land.. But yeah, I only smoked once on my hike today, then worked. Now I'm home being a degenerate _______ to this place., it's been a weird Internet day for me... I
    Pissed off a really good, old friend by accidentally sending them an email I got from another friend who has a sense of humor ten times more twisted than me... Then I think have offended someone here.. Lol geez!! Just not a good text type communication day for me!! Lol

You always have a free pass in this thread. Unless of course you start correcting everyones grammer.

I don't think he's a friend of the band, so I think asshole can be used here. Though I agree, he seems cool but that may be Frazier
    And Charlotte Rae
    now, there's a degenerate looking bunch! one was named "tootie" for godsakes....I think a couple more went on to form the Go-Gos :no_mouth:

You know, I think I heard the same thing somewhere before
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329
    imalive said:

Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae

I think my first "self-pleasuring" was with Blair.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015

imalive said:

Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae

thanks for sharing.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243

imalive said:

Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae

I would have figured you for more of a Jo guy.
    ELITIST FUK
  • ^^^^^^^^ I was thinking he was more of a Ms Garrett type of guy so your answer is probably kinder.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Lol!
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    cdysinge said:

^^^^^^^^ I was thinking he was more of a Ms Garrett type of guy so your answer is probably kinder.

LMMFAO!!! :rofl:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    imalive said:

imalive said:

Hobbes said:

Hobbes said:

imalive said:

cdysinge said:

And Charlotte Rae

thanks for sharing.
    Shit, maybe it was Belinda Carlisle
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Tell the truth, it was Rick Carlisle the NBA coach.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    cdysinge said:

Tell the truth, it was Rick Carlisle the NBA coach.

:monkey:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

cdysinge said:

Who does he coach for? I think my mom has a thing for him...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

Dallas. I can understand your mom's crush....he's a good looking guy.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

Yeah, yeah, it was when we watch Dallas play, she said she thought he was goodlooking...I remember that now...he makes me think of my grandpa, only way younger... :lol:
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

imalive said:

PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

Yeah, yeah, it was when we watch Dallas play, she said she thought he was goodlooking...I remember that now...he makes me think of my grandpa, only way younger... :lol:
    That's ok, my biomom used to have a HUGE CRUSH on Tom Selleeck!! Ew..
  • Sexy:

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Ummm no.. Sexy is a matter of interpretation.,
    Lmao..My mom liked Tom Selleck back in the day too...
    Tattooed Dissident!
    cdysinge said:

Sexy:

Now there is a set of eyebrows for the eyebrow thread...
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

Sexy:

The eyebrow above the lip looks cool too
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

Sexy:

That's an eyebrow? I thought a sloth had crawled onto his face...
    ELITIST FUK
  • SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

Sexy:

That's an eyebrow? I thought a sloth had crawled onto his face...
    I thought he kidnapped a caterpillar ??
  • I think that Magnum PI was a bit of a reprobate himself...while I would not have classified him as a full fledged degenerate, he was undoubtedly one of the heroes of young degenerates to be in the USA between the years of 1980-1988.
    He mooched off his employer, the mysterious Robin Masters.
    He constantly screwed with the butler/groundskeeper/WWII hero/was-he-Robin-Masters?...aka Higgins.
    He drove recklessly around the island in his employer's Ferrari.
    He dated beautiful women largely w/o commitment.
    He constantly took advantage of his Navy buddies from Vietnam...Rick and TC.
    He was a Private Investigator who worked when he wanted to for $200 a day. (Plus expenses.)

Yes, Magnum was a hero of mine as a kid around the ages of 7-14. Now he is a beaten up old dude stuffing himself into a suit that is too small and doing a boring TV show on CBS, the network for old people. But in the 80s he was very cool.
    (Cannot comment on sexy...but I did love his ladies in the show!)

We got to see this image in the opening every week.

The love he receives is the love that is saved

I think that Magnum PI was a bit of a reprobate himself...while I would not have classified him as a full fledged degenerate, he was undoubtedly one of the heroes of young degenerates to be in the USA between the years of 1980-1988.
    He constantly screwed with the butler/groundskeeper/WWII hero/was-he-Robin-Masters?...aka Higgins.
    He was a Private Investigator who worked when he wanted to for $200 a day. (Plus expenses.)

Yes, Magnum was a hero of mine as a kid around the ages of 7-14. Now he is a beaten up old dude stuffing himself into a suit that is too small and doing a boring TV show on CBS, the network for old people. But in the 80s he was very cool.

reprobate
    Learned a new word today. Thanks buddy
    badbrains said:

I think that Magnum PI was a bit of a reprobate himself...while I would not have classified him as a full fledged degenerate, he was undoubtedly one of the heroes of young degenerates to be in the USA between the years of 1980-1988.

reprobate
    a degenerate buddy of mine used the phrase "pernicious reprobate" a few weeks back. I can't remember who we were talking about.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

badbrains said:

reprobate
    a degenerate buddy of mine used the phrase "pernicious reprobate" a few weeks back. I can't remember who we were talking about.
    Must of been some asshole
  • badbrains said:

imalive said:

badbrains said:

reprobate
    Must of been some asshole
    Ha!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    degenerates, see you in another 6 months time, seeya later..
  • We miss you JWPearl!
  • oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    SD48277 said:

cdysinge said:

Sexy:

I was thinking that same thing. :giggle: When my hubs was in the army in Ft. Riley KS :tongue: , we spent some time at a local mall. They had a potbelly pig in the pet store.
    His name was Magnum P.I.G.
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes