Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Empty GlassEmpty Glass Posts: 12,329

Why didn't I think of that? Need a break from the road. Maybe retire. Call it quits. Finis. Complete. No mas. I'm done.

Wait what?!?!? No!! You can't do this to us!!
    Quitter
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,933

Why didn't I think of that? Need a break from the road. Maybe retire. Call it quits. Finis. Complete. No mas. I'm done.

Quitter
    I'd say he's more of a reliable ankle hugger.

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22

don't beg him....don't you know that this is exactly what he wants?...he's a drama queen....I say, "go ahead and leave, halifaxx. don't let the door hit you in the ass."

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • SD48277SD48277 Posts: 12,243
    imalive said:

Quitter

On first read, I thought that said, "I'd say he's more of a reliable ankle biter."
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

imalive said:

Quitter

On first read, I thought that said, "I'd say he's more of a reliable ankle biter."
    when he's getting his drink on, he's been known to hug ankles......and commodes. but hey, he's a degenerate.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • PJSirenPJSiren Posts: 5,863
    cdysinge said:

PJSiren said:

Took almost 3 freakin' hours just to take a piss test today...I have a shy bladder and if I hear noise I can't pee...this is only sometimes though, and it kicked in at the clinic today while I tried to take the piss test...fucking ridiculous!!! 4 attempts to fill the damn cup...I felt like a failure...ARGH! Thankfully it's over and done with!!!

Try doing it with a drill instructor screaming at you. If you couldn't piss on comand you had to go drink another canteen of water. I saw people puking they drank so much water after the 4th or 5th round.
    Holy shit...I wouldn't have been able to go...it was just the slightest noise yesterday that made it crawl back up....it was so annoying a drill instructor yelling at me would have made me never pee again...lol
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

PJSiren said:

Took almost 3 freakin' hours just to take a piss test today...I have a shy bladder and if I hear noise I can't pee...this is only sometimes though, and it kicked in at the clinic today while I tried to take the piss test...fucking ridiculous!!! 4 attempts to fill the damn cup...I felt like a failure...ARGH! Thankfully it's over and done with!!!

Try doing it with a drill instructor screaming at you. If you couldn't piss on comand you had to go drink another canteen of water. I saw people puking they drank so much water after the 4th or 5th round.
    Holy shit...I wouldn't have been able to go...it was just the slightest noise yesterday that made it crawl back up....it was so annoying a drill instructor yelling at me would have made me never pee again...lol

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
    imalive said:

PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

PJSiren said:

:lol: I got a girlfriend who has a crush on him....*gags* lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

cdysinge said:

PJSiren said:

You learn quickly to get past it. For the guys we would circle around a toilet (4 to 5 guys) and pee at the same time into the toilet. All while a drill instructor counts down from 10. When he hits one you are done whether you are or not. I had been yanked away by my shirt color while still peeing more than once. Plus then you got the joy of cleaning it later. You don't even want to know how bad it was when you had to go number 2. The only time you got to do it in peace was in the middle of the night. Then you would go in and all the stalls were full as the whole platoon was in there. Nothing like going through sleep deprivation made worse by the fact you had to do your business during the few sleeping hours you did have.

At the same time I would not change those experiences for anything and wish I could do it again. My god the discipline we developed. That is when I became a man and learned I could do anything in this world if I really gave 100% to it. That first night you hear sobbing in the squad bay from all the people wondering what they got themselves into as all of a sudden it actually became real. We thrived and that is why we have the greatest military in the world. Well that and we have the best technology.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani Posts: 7,790
    edited April 2015
    And I'm always more partial to heartbreak ridge. Eastwood played the best old time Marine in the most authentic form possible. I had a boss just like him and he was the greatest boss I ever had in my life. My god he was hard on us but he had our back over all else and no one other than him better even look at us cross. He would rip them a new asshole right in front of us and end it with 'no one fucks with my marines but me'. God I miss Gunny Seymour. When I got a big medal the CO insisted he presented it to me. Seymour refused as he was the one that dogged and he was going to be the ones to give us our earned awards and was the first one to put his credit card on the bar.
    Post edited by Amongst the Ani on
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
    More power to you...for being able to do it...I am a priss...I admit it... :tongue: But I salute you and thank you sincelerely for your service! :smiley:
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Yep
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 38,407
    Fuckintottallyincrediblyawesomefuckinshitradmaterial, dude!
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN; 05/04/2024 & 05/06/2024, Vancouver, BC; 05/10/2024, Portland, OR;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • HobbesHobbes Posts: 6,418

See, maybe you just needed some inspiration.... and rest. Apparently, even dog took a day of rest.
    Hobbes said:

See, maybe you just needed some inspiration.... and rest. Apparently, even dog took a day of rest.
    I get tomorrow off and then I'm working 6 days, and don't have another day off until NEXT Sunday...why did I agree to this??? Oh yeah, cuz I'm a sucker for OT pay...lol
    Tattooed Dissident!
    The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

All part of being a degenerate I guess
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I will not stand for that type of generalization comments you spew.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.

The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    Im offended by those who get offended...where's the love for people like me?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• The Porch: where you drop a joke and people reply to you like you're serious and an idiot.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    Im offended by those who get offended...where's the love for people like me?
    No love for you
    It has long since degenerated.

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No one really cares...

That's how you be a degenerate...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No one really cares...

I'm offended that you did not take my post as sarcasm.

PJSiren said:

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No one really cares...

Oh I knew it was sarcasm...I answered with my own...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No one really cares...

I don't care.

PJSiren said:

PJSiren said:

Explain yourself!
    I am offended by that.
    I am degenerate.
    How dare you offend me.
    No one really cares...

I don't care.
    GOOD FOR YOU!
    Tattooed Dissident!
    Again, we aren't uniting....

You people are killing degeneration
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• This is H2TM's fault. Blame him for being a shitty leader.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle

Again, we aren't uniting....

You people are killing degeneration

Sarcasm people, sarcasm...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Posts: 8,661
    Push all of the bad apples to the Houston Astros thread. Let Rob fuck with them!

Push all of the bad apples to the Houston Astros thread. Let Rob fuck with them!

Hey I know I'm a bad apple...I even have a pair of underwear that says so! :rofl:
    Tattooed Dissident!