Options

Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,681
    deadendp said:

I love that we pull together as ticket buddies and crash at each other's houses. Got that coming up in October. Mark didn't even question. He just didn't want me to drive a long distance in the dark. (I fall asleep while driving at night.) He was thrilled that I had a place to stay.

what if one of us turned out to be an ax murderer? :tired_face:

I have qualms about at least one of "us."
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

I love that we pull together as ticket buddies and crash at each other's houses. Got that coming up in October. Mark didn't even question. He just didn't want me to drive a long distance in the dark. (I fall asleep while driving at night.) He was thrilled that I had a place to stay.

Now you must share who. If me I'm flattered you think that. I'm a trained killer after all but a teddy bear in reality.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

Is it me? :innocent:
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    imalive said:

deadendp said:

:giggle:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I have ideas about some possibly having some ill intentions sometimes, but surprisingly none of them would be in the degenerate category.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    You don't have to worry about me. I already know I can't swing it, so threat averted! :wink:
  • Options
    Can't be empty. He was in the army and only knows how to kill with big guns and such. They don't do hand to hand.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Can't be empty. He was in the army and only knows how to kill with big guns and such. They don't do hand to hand.

do they do hand in hand? you know, while skipping along?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Thank you. I do think they skip while holding hands and singing Katy perry songs. It's the new army after all.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    Lol no Rob I didn't poo myself.
    Will tell were ask the wife told night. She insisted on doing some power washing so I am sitting inspecting her work and pointing out where she missed spots. This is fun.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

Thank you. I do think they skip while holding hands and singing Katy perry songs. It's the new army after all.

Dumb post
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

Think what you will you silly degenerates about my protein shakes. The recipe is such:

Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, banana, no fat yogurt, sesame seeds, fiber one cereal (thus all the shitting in the woods), sesame seeds (de-shelled), count water and a shot load of whey. It is damn good and everything your body needs to hit the gym hard. No man protein and the straw is a straw.

Fucking tropical storm. It's been raining for 4 hours. It gave us 30 minutes break to start a fire and roast weenies but that is it. Fire is out, tent has a small leak at a seam (the one my wife stole) and my son lost the bottle opener. Who the fuck did I piss off? At least I did get to poop on horse poop and got my 'snuggles' in already. Time to watch something on hbonow. My kids are asleep in the tent or I would ply strip poker with the queen.

That's a lot of sesame seeds...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    Sesame seeds are a lot of magnesium and vitamin B. For the ladies they will make your skin glow. You should eat them everyday.

Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Sesame seeds are a lot of magnesium and vitamin B. For the ladies they will make your skin glow. You should eat them everyday.

I was pointing out that you wrote it twice...regular and de-shelled...I was thinking ng you meant sunflower seeds.

Personally, I prefer hemp hearts in my protein shakes.
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    It was my stupid phone. I'm back to my laptop so misspellings yes but no phone to change my words to something else.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    In other news...I was wandering around downtown Everett before the Mudhoney show and see a typewriter on the sidewalk...

So I check it out...

...of course I had to make a contributio:

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,844
    RKCNDY said:

In other news...I was wandering around downtown Everett before the Mudhoney show and see a typewriter on the sidewalk...

So I check it out...

Okay, I caught "degenerate" in there but not much else. What would you be lauded for?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    Guess I didn't get a pic of the sign that said "type one word" ...I would get an award for being a degenerate.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

Guess I didn't get a pic of the sign that said "type one word" ...I would get an award for being a degenerate.

Yes you would!

:lol:
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,815
    SD48277 said:

SD48277 said:

It sounded like SD was down for the show. Come watch f me have a near death experience with booze, me arm wrestle empty (this marine vs army shit ends then when I make him cry). Plus the mother fucking who.

Are we serious about this? Because if we are, then I'd be interested--provided I can get a ticket (and possibly a place to crash).
    We need to get a serious plan together and see if we can make it work
    Yes we are. Place to crash is done I have plenty of space for degenerates. Haven't told the wife but she will be fine with it.
    Tickets are what we need to work on but where the is a stubhub there is a way
    Double check with the wife, I wouldn't want to piss her off.
    You and Deadend are correct of course....wife said the ax murderer comment as well and is mulling it over. I will sell her on it or get hotel for party instead. Either way we need to do this!
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Tell her that I personally promise that people will behave and won't kill anyone. Might be degenerates, but no one is into trashing anyone's house or making the wife and kids feel unsafe.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:

Tell her that I personally promise that people will behave and won't kill anyone. Might be degenerates, but no one is into trashing anyone's house or making the wife and kids feel unsafe.

Ha-ha. I know that.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243
    RK, love the typewriter and your addition to the list (those tables under the table look pretty damn cool, too).

F Me, I understand your wife's concerns. She doesn't know us. But deadendp is correct: we won't kill anyone, and we would not do anything to make her or your kids feel unsafe.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

So I check it out...

very cool, connie!!

you actually like mudhoney? maybe they'd be cool in a small venue.

should I go see the melvins at an SLC dump bar, later in the month?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

So I check it out...

very cool, connie!!

:lol: My thoughts exactly. The Mudhoney set is generally my time to be out of the venue.
  • Options
    I have to take a photo at the who to send the wife. She hasn't said it but I sense she has a 2% feeling this is a ploy to go away with some other woman for a weekend. She knows better but I wouldn't put it past her to have that small thought. I told her I would be good. Empty may try and hook up but he isn't my type. He doesn't have a vagina.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    imalive said:

very cool, connie!!

If you want...

:lol: My thoughts exactly. The Mudhoney set is generally my time to be out of the venue.

Well, it was either see Mudhoney play at a marina while the sun was setting or drive another 40 miles to a tiny redneck town and see an AC/DC tribute band at their 'counntry fair'.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options

I have to take a photo at the who to send the wife. She hasn't said it but I sense she has a 2% feeling this is a ploy to go away with some other woman for a weekend. She knows better but I wouldn't put it past her to have that small thought. I told her I would be good. Empty may try and hook up but he isn't my type. He doesn't have a vagina.

I love how all of this was started by a few drunken posts. I'm not even sure what was posted to get the ball rolling.

Tell your wife I won't touch you. I'm sure you have one of those goofy high and tight haircuts
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options

I love how all of this was started by a few drunken posts. I'm not even sure what was posted to get the ball rolling.

Tell your wife I won't touch you. I'm sure you have one of those goofy high and tight haircuts
    Drunken conversation is how most of the best/worst plans seem to start out!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

So I check it out...

very cool, connie!!

The Melvins are great live....... If you're into the ENTIRE Punk Rock package deal. Personally?! I'd go see them in s heartbeat if I could!