Options

Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

I have to take a photo at the who to send the wife. She hasn't said it but I sense she has a 2% feeling this is a ploy to go away with some other woman for a weekend. She knows better but I wouldn't put it past her to have that small thought. I told her I would be good. Empty may try and hook up but he isn't my type. He doesn't have a vagina.

I love how all of this was started by a few drunken posts. I'm not even sure what was posted to get the ball rolling.

Tell your wife I won't touch you. I'm sure you have one of those goofy high and tight haircuts
    No high and tight but if you love it so much I will get one for the show.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Everyone working hard today?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

Meetings for the most part. I would start posting but I have a feeling they wouldn't like that. My work needs more degenerates.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,814
    Road today
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Off to a couple more hours of meetings and then to the gym. Talk to you all later tonight.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    edited August 2015

Working hard or hardly working? lol no J/K I'm working hard...just no boss in the office this week...so I'm all by my lonesome....
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

Yep
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,192
    busy as a mofo today.........everybody needs a loan.

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Just didn't want to be here. Pretty bored actually.
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013

no, I actually got to leave early today...yay!
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    All this talk about peoples work. I am guilty also. What has happened to us? This thread is dead.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    ^^^ dumb

Most of them were foreigners
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Most but not all.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

Yup.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,681

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

In other news...I was wandering around downtown Everett before the Mudhoney show and see a typewriter on the sidewalk...

So I check it out...

...of course I had to make a contributio:

very cool, connie!!

you actually like mudhoney? maybe they'd be cool in a small venue.

should I go see the melvins at an SLC dump bar, later in the month?
    The Melvins are great live....... If you're into the ENTIRE Punk Rock package deal. Personally?! I'd go see them in s heartbeat if I could!
    my buddy hippie mike's wife says their music "will make me want to kill myself." hippie mike is a socal skater punk from way back.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    I've heard stories about hippie Mike...
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    imalive said:

imalive said:

RKCNDY said:

In other news...I was wandering around downtown Everett before the Mudhoney show and see a typewriter on the sidewalk...

So I check it out...

...of course I had to make a contributio:

very cool, connie!!

you actually like mudhoney? maybe they'd be cool in a small venue.

should I go see the melvins at an SLC dump bar, later in the month?
    The Melvins are great live....... If you're into the ENTIRE Punk Rock package deal. Personally?! I'd go see them in s heartbeat if I could!
    my buddy hippie mike's wife says their music "will make me want to kill myself." hippie mike is a socal skater punk from way back.
    have you ever wondered why so many people suffer from that feeling....
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,814
    Is he related to shifty Sam?
  • Options
    Empty you would be proud. Pulled off crop dusting everyone in my area (45 people) all in one shot. We went out to lunch since someone was leaving. I made my way to the front as we were walking back and managed to get all of them in one fell swoop. I think that is my record now.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,681

Empty you would be proud. Pulled off crop dusting everyone in my area (45 people) all in one shot. We went out to lunch since someone was leaving. I made my way to the front as we were walking back and managed to get all of them in one fell swoop. I think that is my record now.

and crop dusting is a euphemism for.....?

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Clique-ish
  • Options
    imalive said:

You are not very educated in some of the ways of the degenerates. It is a euphanism for letting gas go as you pass people walking. You do it so it hits them after you have passed. If you do it right as I did today it will follow them as they walk making the period of being gassed much longer. Plus they will not know it was you as it hits after you have gone by. They think the likely culprit is someone by them.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

imalive said:

You are not very educated in some of the ways of the degenerates. It is a euphanism for letting gas go as you pass people walking. You do it so it hits them after you have passed. If you do it right as I did today it will follow them as they walk making the period of being gassed much longer. Plus they will not know it was you as it hits after you have gone by. They think the likely culprit is someone by them.
    Or you go to your buddy's cube and let one rip, then run off to go tell the cute girl he has a crush on that he has the file she needs, so go over to his cube now to get it.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    RKCNDY said:

imalive said:

Or you go to your buddy's cube and let one rip, then run off to go tell the cute girl he has a crush on that he has the file she needs, so go over to his cube now to get it.
    Hahaha, I have not heard of that one. (Crop dusting yes of course....Messing with your buddy, no.)
    I like it.

I was around 10 and @ the Boston Garden watching a Bruins game. Let go a S-but-D and I swear everyone in the section was retching. I joined in the act and pretended it was someone else but I was dying laughing on the inside. I remember telling my dad when I got home what happened and being so amused with myself.

Fast forward nearly 30 years and I was at a game at Met Life Stadium with my wife and brother. (USC vs Syracuse kickoff classic) We had a tornado warning so everyone had to go below the stadium and wait it out. Luckily it was halftime so they hadn't stopped selling beer yet. We killed beer after beer and then it happened again. Just let it go and knew it was going to be bad. I again joined the large number of people (50? 70? Probably many more) looking around in this tight area and laughing...asking who crapped themselves, etc.
    My brother turned to look at me and burst out laughing, he could tell by my shit acting job that it was me.

Sometimes nothing makes a degenerate laugh like some noxious fumes. (Even a 10 yr old one)

• Options
    The perfect cropdust is when you get away with it, but can catch the reaction. Our printer is a row over. Those fuckers get painted quite a bit. I love sitting back down and catching a "phew...damn"

I'm not good at acting in a crowd though. If someone starts asking, I go into convulsions trying to hold the laugh in
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I enjoyed very much getting everyone on my team today. They were all lined up on the sidewalk in a 2 by 2 line. It was so easy to bristly walk past them and let one fly as I went. I made sure to go by extra fast so it would carry behind me as I went so as they kept going forward it would stay with them. Its the simple things in life that bring so much joy.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    well this conversation is rather charming lol im amused
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

well this conversation is rather charming lol im amused

I've been on this plane almost 41 years. I've not met any group more charming than Ani and Empty.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Two charming blokes is what I say we are. Not to toot our own horns but I dare you to find two more charming degenerates.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle