Options

Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Coconut water :giggle:
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    Scott have the ladies beaten each other up yet? I don't do ufc I'm an old school boxing guy but I find RR strangely attractive and scary at the same time
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817

It just keeps getting better
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434

It just keeps getting better
    It took reading that twice to finally get it. :rofl: It's getting late.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    I love the new Susan storm. Regular chick she does it for me. (Not as much as Jessica Alba did but that is impossible unreal lady stuff)
  • Options
    ^^ pics? Link?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    6 hours of Tröegs Perpetual...I'm wrecked. Any typos?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790

6 hours of Tröegs Perpetual...I'm wrecked. Any typos?

Ahhhhhh, you are either brilliant or mentally challenged. I would venture you jump between both most days.

The thunder is awesome here. We are up in the mountains and the thunder rolls through them. It goes for 30 seconds each time.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    I love thundering on the mountains.
    My second best sport.
  • Options
    I didn't marry my wife for her mountains. That isn't even single a baseball quality in my sports book.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
  • Options

I didn't marry my wife for her mountains. That isn't even single a baseball quality in my sports book.

Nice home plate?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Ever watch house of cards? She was the reporter that got involved with the sleaze politician. She is a pretty lady but not unreal type and as much as I like Alba and charlize (my wife met her before she made it in Hollywood....she has always been outrageous) there is something special about a more normal girl looking gorgeous. And having super powers like she does in this movie just adds to it
  • Options

Wtf does that mean? We are all getting Caveman I think. You should look at flights to philly in November and join empty and I at the who.
  • Options

Nice home plate?
    Very nice home plate. I'm always looking at the 3rd base coach for the signal to slide into home.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Nice home plate?
    Very nice home plate. I'm always looking at the 3rd base coach for the signal to slide into home.
    No stealing home? I'm Billy Hamilton of that shit
  • Options
    In fact I'll buy your concert ticket and you can crash at the real Chez FMe you just need to buy the airfare. (You are not a psycho killer or anything are you?)
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    Good night, boys. Have a lovely evening. I've stayed as long as I can. I at least get credit for that!
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options

Wtf does that mean? We are all getting Caveman I think. You should look at flights to philly in November and join empty and I at the who.
    ohhhhh fuck!!'n. Do a fund me page. His idea, let's per in his pool. Cross swords
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

Scott have the ladies beaten each other up yet? I don't do ufc I'm an old school boxing guy but I find RR strangely attractive and scary at the same time

Not yet. Should be the next fight
  • Options
    I love home
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    F Me is real here, could you get. To Philly Nov 4?

My favorite band's final Philly show with some favorite degenerates (posters....clique) would be great.

F me, could we crash?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    I love how the internet takes all etiquette out of play
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Rua vs Nogueira is next
  • Options
    Yes I'm for real. We can party pre and post at my pad I am a train ride or taxi from Wells Fargo. Let's do this shit.

Scott let us know how the fight goes. And if you like the who plan on philly too.
    I have 4000 sq feet plenty of room for all of the fools.
  • Options

In fact I'll buy your concert ticket and you can crash at the real Chez FMe you just need to buy the airfare. (You are not a psycho killer or anything are you?)

If u mean slaying putang then yes. Otherwise no. I will look into flights. Degenerate show sounds like a can't miss event.

And what I meant was reaching the mountaintops on her is single a quality work. I try for mlb quality which would be 3rd base and home.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Get a flight dude we will make a party out of it
  • Options
    Noguiera beat the fuck out of Rua in the first round. I'm surprised Rua is still standing.
  • Options
    I will look into it tomorrow when we get home.

I feel for all the idiots camping on the mountain at the bottom. It's got to be flooding down there. I was smart and went to the top.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Yes I'm for real. We can party pre and post at my pad I am a train ride or taxi from Wells Fargo. Let's do this shit.

Scott let us know how the fight goes. And if you like the who plan on philly too.
    I have 4000 sq feet plenty of room for all of the fools.

Be in touch

Don't cover the pool
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead