Options

Degenerates Unite!! Must be on the list to enter and 18!

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817

Everyone is welcome no fucking clique here! ;)

I think that is a mistake!
    I make lots of them
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Amongst the AniAmongst the Ani @Wobbie Posts: 7,790
    Ani is at the who show. Fuck brotherly love, let's show philly some degenerate love.
    Tom Brady & Donald Trump, BFF's
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,698

Think what you will you silly degenerates about my protein shakes. The recipe is such:

Strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, pineapple, banana, no fat yogurt, sesame seeds, fiber one cereal (thus all the shitting in the woods), sesame seeds (de-shelled), count water and a shot load of whey. It is damn good and everything your body needs to hit the gym hard.

:how_interesting:

If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    So it rained for almost 10 straight hours last night. Campsite held up. Fire I built survived it which was impressive. It was still hot this morning when we got up. Almost time to pack up and head home. I just need to go poop on horse poop one last time and I will be ready to tear down camp.

#takinghomewetandmuddycampgearsucks
    #poopingonhorsepoop
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    whew....caught up on the 5 pages of drunk talk between empty, f me, ani and last with deadendp bringing the woman's touch. seems like empty and F me were hammered; the rest of you not so much....disappointed not to get an update on the rousey fight.

since we pretty much lay bare our souls in this forum, here's what happened in the wee hours of saturday morning, after a friday night of guinness and jameson.....yours truly prayed at the altar of the porcelain god....you'd think I'd know better but I don't....I'm actually blaming my BIL....I was ready to be done but he had a half bottle of ginger beer and said "we are at a crossroads" (didn't want to waste it), so he made himself another jameson and ginger and I got down to jameson on the rocks. yesterday was not a real productive day altho I did rally for four alaskan ambers last night.

on the f me scale, I'd say i was One Eyed Drunk.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    Glad to see you survived rob. Drink some coconut water.

I decided I like spell check off. After seeing my posts where spell check changes my text misspellings are better. Fuck spell check.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Glad to see you survived rob. Drink some coconut water.

I decided I like spell check off. After seeing my posts where spell check changes my text misspellings are better. Fuck spell check.

I'm good to go, today.

to spell check or not to spell check, that is the question.

scott should probably use it....he most likely fits right in in his home state, but his constant spelling, grammar and punctuation errors kinda scream "hayseed" around here. know what I mean?

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,817
    One eyd Drunk is a good thing. I almost made it to Caveman Drunk last night but not quite.
    I prayed to the porcelain god one time since a near death vomiting incident in 2006. I got into a contest with a friend using an alchihawk and dialed up a .4 just prior to puking last November.
    Looking forward to the Who's Who Degenerate Gathering in November. Let's gather more participants
  • Options

I got into a contest with a friend using an alchihawk and dialed up a .4 just prior to puking last November.

:bow:

what a degenerate thing to do :thinking:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
  • Options
    Holy shit. .4 is right near alcohol poisoning. You are the king f me. The king.

It sounded like SD was down for the show. Come watch f me have a near death experience with booze, me arm wrestle empty (this marine vs army shit ends then when I make him cry). Plus the mother fucking who.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Caveman drunk hangover blows
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I'm pretty sure I gave a complete rundown of the rousy fight.

She knocked the broad out in 30 seconds may be the exact word for word post.
  • Options

Murder boner was the reply lol
  • Options

Murder boner was the reply lol
    I don't know if it should be murder boner. If she can knock out the other fighter in 30 seconds think what she could do to your boner in that time.
    Fuckus rules all
    Rob
    Seattle
  • Options

Holy shit. .4 is right near alcohol poisoning. You are the king f me. The king.

It sounded like SD was down for the show. Come watch f me have a near death experience with booze, me arm wrestle empty (this marine vs army shit ends then when I make him cry). Plus the mother fucking who.

Yeah that wasn't a good idea and why I puked. I hope to go another long period of time without doing so again.
  • Options
    PJSirenPJSiren Salem, OR Posts: 5,863
    I was watching Best of Vine with my daughter yesterday, and there was this annoying dude who would scream "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE???" and point at someone's shoes....usually ugly shoes....on more than one occassion, there were crocs shown and I had to laugh because I thought of you Rob! :wink:
    Music is my Religion and Pearl Jam, my Savior!
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    PJSiren said:

I was watching Best of Vine with my daughter yesterday, and there was this annoying dude who would scream "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE???" and point at someone's shoes....usually ugly shoes....on more than one occassion, there were crocs shown and I had to laugh because I thought of you Rob! :wink:

I came home from work Thursday and my daughter and niece walk up to me before I can even get to the door and ask "can we ask you a question?" I said "what!" And they proceeded to scream "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE"?"

Who knows what these kids are watching online these days.
  • Options

PJSiren said:

I came home from work Thursday and my daughter and niece walk up to me before I can even get to the door and ask "can we ask you a question?" I said "what!" And they proceeded to scream "WHAT ARE THOOOOOOOOOSE"?"

Who knows what these kids are watching online these days.
    Oh man, half of what they called "The Best Of Vine" was garbage, and she eats this shit up....
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    Pretty sure I know what the boys past 12 or so are watching.
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

Are we serious about this? Because if we are, then I'd be interested--provided I can get a ticket (and possibly a place to crash).
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    SD48277 said:

Are we serious about this? Because if we are, then I'd be interested--provided I can get a ticket (and possibly a place to crash).
    We need to get a serious plan together and see if we can make it work
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options

SD48277 said:

Yes we are. Place to crash is done I have plenty of space for degenerates. Haven't told the wife but she will be fine with it.
    Tickets are what we need to work on but where the is a stubhub there is a way
  • Options
    Actually plenty available right now on Wells Fargo center site. I put blocks of 8 so I am sure we can get whatever we need
  • Options
    PJSiren said:

what's "vine"?

remember...I'm the grumpy old man.

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

you may have. fyi - women don't like to be called "broads" :lol:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options

10. BAC = .30-.50 = Symptoms are complete unconsciousness, depressed or absent reflexes, subnormal body temperature, incontinence, and impairment of circulation and respiration.

Death may occur at .37% or higher. BACs of .45% and higher are fatal to nearly all individuals.

care to comment on the incontinence? :no_mouth:

VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • Options
    imalive said:

PJSiren said:

what's "vine"?

remember...I'm the grumpy old man.

It's like youtube, but they post really short and supposedly funny videos....but like I said most of them are actually garbage...very few are funny...
    Tattooed Dissident!
  • Options
    SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,243

SD48277 said:

Yes we are. Place to crash is done I have plenty of space for degenerates. Haven't told the wife but she will be fine with it.
    Tickets are what we need to work on but where the is a stubhub there is a way
    Double check with the wife, I wouldn't want to piss her off.
    ELITIST FUK
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I love that we pull together as ticket buddies and crash at each other's houses. Got that coming up in October. Mark didn't even question. He just didn't want me to drive a long distance in the dark. (I fall asleep while driving at night.) He was thrilled that I had a place to stay.

Still, ask the wife. That's the polite thing to do.
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1