rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

What do you think about Puma Punka? Carved by aliens or master craftsmen?
    I never say its carved by aliens..i have post videos or links about places around the world and all i say is, that those places are mystery for the world..why don't you ask the Inkas what they say about Puma Punku???..why don't you check out my previous posts and talk about other places???..what about this place..i have post again about this..

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena-ancient-places-asia/ten-enduring-mysteries-longyou-caves-001248

I think it's becoming very evident that we know very little about this planets past. New evidence to being discovered that is beyond our current understanding and technology.

*(Those that like to use the "Built with Slave labor"... 1950 called and wants their argument back)

It would be very naive to NOT put some thought into the fact that on every continent on earth, every culture, every religion has the same basic historic themes... Beings came from the "Heavens" "Sky" came to earth and created us and gave us knowledge.

Or some thought into the idea that Earth recycles. Even people.... Maybe these things we are unearthing now are remnants of a truly sophisticated highly technical human society that was whipped out by earth changes..... like most ancient writings tell us.

If a global event occurred today and only a hand full of humans survived scattered across the globe ... what physically would be left 10 thousand years from our time of dominance on this planet? only things made of stone.
    Yawn.
    Evidence please.

A couple well carved stones with the tools used to make them found nearby is not evidence of anything but the existence of artisans.

I suppose the Parthenon is just an exception, people can build that, but nothing else. Or did aliens build the Parthenon as well?
    To this day we cannot explain the Great Pyramids function, reason, or building method.

Puma Punka and the Gobekli Tepe ruins are beyond any explanation or even repeatable under modern technology.

The evidence surrounds you. The fact that you refuse to even contemplated the thought simply based on taught dogma does not make it my duty to present enough evidence to make it even a possibility to someone.

To me it's no different than standing on the end of a pier and looking out at the ocean. You know there is abundant life out there, but all you see is water. The stars are no different.

All of this is so easily explained and documented it's foolish to even pursue this discussion. Everywhere you are surrounded by real evidence and you prefer to believe crackpots who see aliens in every structure ever built.
    Not repeatable with modern technology? What a joke.
    It is YOU who is passing garbage dogma learned from idiot sources off as facts, you think we could build Hoover Dam, New River Gorge Bridge, Space shuttles, skyscrapers, and sports arena domes, but not carve a couple 1 meter blocks with straight lines and even corners?
    Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with your hands and what they are capable of accomplishing.
    So you believe only what we have accomplished on this planet in the last few thousand years...throughout the entirety of the life of the planet is all that is possible?... only what you've been told is possible?

Reminds me of people that spout "America's the Greatest Country on Earth",,, yet have never been outside the US.. lol

crack pots, idiots, garbage...
    (nice back-sided personal attacks by the way.)
    If you notice my answer to the poll, I do believe in alien life in the vastness of the cosmos. I believe in many many things, but all of them are things which are a million times more plausible than aliens who build stone temples for us and then peace out.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

I never say its carved by aliens..i have post videos or links about places around the world and all i say is, that those places are mystery for the world..why don't you ask the Inkas what they say about Puma Punku???..why don't you check out my previous posts and talk about other places???..what about this place..i have post again about this..

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena-ancient-places-asia/ten-enduring-mysteries-longyou-caves-001248

I think it's becoming very evident that we know very little about this planets past. New evidence to being discovered that is beyond our current understanding and technology.

*(Those that like to use the "Built with Slave labor"... 1950 called and wants their argument back)

It would be very naive to NOT put some thought into the fact that on every continent on earth, every culture, every religion has the same basic historic themes... Beings came from the "Heavens" "Sky" came to earth and created us and gave us knowledge.

Or some thought into the idea that Earth recycles. Even people.... Maybe these things we are unearthing now are remnants of a truly sophisticated highly technical human society that was whipped out by earth changes..... like most ancient writings tell us.

If a global event occurred today and only a hand full of humans survived scattered across the globe ... what physically would be left 10 thousand years from our time of dominance on this planet? only things made of stone.
    Yawn.
    Evidence please.

A couple well carved stones with the tools used to make them found nearby is not evidence of anything but the existence of artisans.

I suppose the Parthenon is just an exception, people can build that, but nothing else. Or did aliens build the Parthenon as well?
    To this day we cannot explain the Great Pyramids function, reason, or building method.

Puma Punka and the Gobekli Tepe ruins are beyond any explanation or even repeatable under modern technology.

The evidence surrounds you. The fact that you refuse to even contemplated the thought simply based on taught dogma does not make it my duty to present enough evidence to make it even a possibility to someone.

To me it's no different than standing on the end of a pier and looking out at the ocean. You know there is abundant life out there, but all you see is water. The stars are no different.

All of this is so easily explained and documented it's foolish to even pursue this discussion. Everywhere you are surrounded by real evidence and you prefer to believe crackpots who see aliens in every structure ever built.
    It is YOU who is passing garbage dogma learned from idiot sources off as facts, you think we could build Hoover Dam, New River Gorge Bridge, Space shuttles, skyscrapers, and sports arena domes, but not carve a couple 1 meter blocks with straight lines and even corners?
    Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with your hands and what they are capable of accomplishing.
    So you believe only what we have accomplished on this planet in the last few thousand years...throughout the entirety of the life of the planet is all that is possible?... only what you've been told is possible?

Reminds me of people that spout "America's the Greatest Country on Earth",,, yet have never been outside the US.. lol

If you notice my answer to the poll, I do believe in alien life in the vastness of the cosmos. I believe in many many things, but all of them are things which are a million times more plausible than aliens who build stone temples for us and then peace out.
    I never said anything about aliens building anything ...haha.. I simply said unexplainable

I still find it interesting how every culture/religion in every corner of earth has the basic same idea that "gods" from the sky came to earth.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

I never said anything about aliens building anything ...haha.. I simply said unexplainable

I still find it interesting how every culture/religion in every corner of earth has the basic same idea that "gods" from the sky came to earth.
    It's not odd at all. Maybe for someone who lives in a mega city or doesn't get enough time outdoors. You see, the sun and moon dominate primitive life...telling time, predicting the season changes, navigation and entertainment, not to mention the sun gives the warmth and light that make life possible, primitive people understand that in a deeper way than anyone modern.

What is odd about deifying the very things in the sky that make your life possible and predictable??
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,833
    The individuals who lived two or three thousand years ago were not so different from those of us living now. They had the same capacity for brilliance and innovation that some people living presently do. I am surprised at those who think they could not have been competent without current technology.

And yes, most ancient cultures had stories about gods coming from the sky. They also had stories about gods of the sea, gods (or goddesses) of the earth, gods of weather, of the harvest, of love, of death, of debauchery; the list goes on. All things seen as significant in one's life (particularly the debauchery!).
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,535
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

9000 people forced to move that's a shame.

For what???..stupid China..
    Well, for exploration and inquiry. That is a good project IMO. They just shouldn't have moved 9000 people to do it. They should have found a different place for it. I imagine they could have done it in another country if they wanted to but had reason to keep it within China's borders (possibly weird reasons), and since their country is all full up, they can no longer build ANY large projects without relocating people. I'm sure they do this kind of thing aaaaallll the time, and for less admirable endeavors.
    i was ironic PJSoul..
    My irony was clear PJSoul..and i'm still waiting your thoughts about how history works..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Rgabs who said those places build by aliens?????..me???..not..
    i will ask you again..who builds those caves in China and why?????..why the Chinese don't know NOTHING about that???..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Μy ancestors they didn't have UFO's(not those days), but they do that..all those points are Greek temples..

EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    So what are you suggesting if not aliens?
  • Options
    Ancient lost technology..the ''Gods'' who walked among us..
    but as i said before i don't care about answers..only for questions..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

Thats my point Mike..even the relegions said the same thing..and you right..what about Baalbek??..

https://youtu.be/ya4taJTbY2A
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,628
    23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

Well, for exploration and inquiry. That is a good project IMO. They just shouldn't have moved 9000 people to do it. They should have found a different place for it. I imagine they could have done it in another country if they wanted to but had reason to keep it within China's borders (possibly weird reasons), and since their country is all full up, they can no longer build ANY large projects without relocating people. I'm sure they do this kind of thing aaaaallll the time, and for less admirable endeavors.
    i was ironic PJSoul..
    My irony was clear PJSoul..and i'm still waiting your thoughts about how history works..
    You are? Why? Did you ask me? I have no idea what you're looking for. What do you mean, "how history works"? Are you talking about how history is recorded? Why do you want to hear from me about that, and what's it got to do with this China post?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    yes waiting to hear from you 'as always
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

yes waiting to hear from you 'as always

Wtf is that supposed to mean??
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    it means what it means....
  • Options
    JWPearl said:

it means what it means....

If you have some kind of problem with me you can PM me rather than being passive aggressive on the boards.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

i was ironic PJSoul..
    You are? Why? Did you ask me? I have no idea what you're looking for. What do you mean, "how history works"? Are you talking about how history is recorded? Why do you want to hear from me about that, and what's it got to do with this China post?
    We had this conversation the other day about how history works and i give you 2 examples..
    i'm waiting for your thoughts about that..
    About China telescope..Anna said that is shame to move all those people and i was ironic said that they doing that just for search for aliens..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    Million years old, lol
    Where on Earth or beyond did he come up with that?
  • Options
    Godfather.Godfather. Posts: 12,504
    No
    ....anybody see one yet ?

Godfather.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

Million years old, lol

The history of our civilization goes way back before the 3300 BC..(Mesopotamians)..
    believe it or not..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

Million years old, lol

The history of our civilization goes way back before the 3300 BC..(Mesopotamians)..
    believe it or not..
    Perhaps you have never heard of the ice ages that plagued early humans? For tens of thousands of years. Civilization does not go back beyond 10,000 BC in any meaningful way.

Even if civilization "goes way back", a million is just a moronic figure. 50,000-100,000 is improbable enough!
  • Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

Million years old, lol

believe it or not..
    It's not about belief!! It's about fucking evidence!
    You believe what you want to believe, people who understand and value the scientific method (like me) look at the sum of evidence and make logical conclusions.
  • Options
    Before the great flood for sure(10.000BC-11.000BC)..Egyptians priest told that to Plato..is that scientific for you??..ofcourse not..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

Before the great flood for sure(10.000BC-11.000BC)..Egyptians priest told that to Plato..is that scientific for you??..ofcourse not..

10,000BC is a very realistic timeframe for the dawn of civilization, very well accepted and evidenced.
    1,000,000? Laughable.
  • Options
    ''Even millions'', is what the ''scientist'' said..100.000BC its fine????..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    catefrancescatefrances Posts: 29,003
    No
    23scidoo said:

priests say a lot of shit that isn't true. science requires a lot more than words for proof. what youre talking about is faith... that relies heavily on words, not so much on evidence.

hear my name
    take a good look
    this could be the day
    hold my hand
    lie beside me
    i just need to say