Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,535
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

What do you think about Puma Punka? Carved by aliens or master craftsmen?
    I never say its carved by aliens..i have post videos or links about places around the world and all i say is, that those places are mystery for the world..why don't you ask the Inkas what they say about Puma Punku???..why don't you check out my previous posts and talk about other places???..what about this place..i have post again about this..

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena-ancient-places-asia/ten-enduring-mysteries-longyou-caves-001248

Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    i'll look into it & let ya know
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    edited February 2016
    oh yes i remember puma punku now that im watching a documentary on it. it is fantastic. how did they do such precision stonework back then? this work is very sophisticated. good luck moving massive stones like this across 60 miles of rough terrain. something is odd about puma punku
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

I never say its carved by aliens..i have post videos or links about places around the world and all i say is, that those places are mystery for the world..why don't you ask the Inkas what they say about Puma Punku???..why don't you check out my previous posts and talk about other places???..what about this place..i have post again about this..

http://www.ancient-origins.net/unexplained-phenomena-ancient-places-asia/ten-enduring-mysteries-longyou-caves-001248

All they did was scrape out the inside of naturally occurong caves, there are plenty in the area. Even if they did carve out of solid stone, 1000 slaves working day and night for 6 years is not out of the ordinary. That's what slaves are for.
    Have you ever been in a large cave system?
    This is all so pedestrian, by all this logic, the cathedrals of Europe are beyond the reach of human skills.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Theres nothing for that in Chinese history records..why and who???..ofcourse not aliens..but who knows for sure..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Michael Jackson practicing the moon walk!..

https://youtu.be/Yy6t8oJ0olY
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Yes
    a distant time, a distance place

(that's where we're living!!!)
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    edited February 2016
    9000 people forced to move that's a shame.
  • Options
    Annafalk said:

For what???..stupid China..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,629
    edited February 2016
    23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

Well, for exploration and inquiry. That is a good project IMO. They just shouldn't have moved 9000 people to do it. They should have found a different place for it. I imagine they could have done it in another country if they wanted to but had reason to keep it within China's borders (possibly weird reasons), and since their country is all full up, they can no longer build ANY large projects without relocating people. I'm sure they do this kind of thing aaaaallll the time, and for less admirable endeavors.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

Well, for exploration and inquiry. That is a good project IMO. They just shouldn't have moved 9000 people to do it. They should have found a different place for it. I imagine they could have done it in another country if they wanted to but had reason to keep it within China's borders (possibly weird reasons), and since their country is all full up, they can no longer build ANY large projects without relocating people. I'm sure they do this kind of thing aaaaallll the time, and for less admirable endeavors.
    i was ironic PJSoul..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:

PJ_Soul said:

23scidoo said:

Annafalk said:

i was ironic PJSoul..
    ?? In what way? I see no irony...
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    edited February 2016
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

I think it's becoming very evident that we know very little about this planets past. New evidence to being discovered that is beyond our current understanding and technology.

*(Those that like to use the "Built with Slave labor"... 1950 called and wants their argument back)

It would be very naive to NOT put some thought into the fact that on every continent on earth, every culture, every religion has the same basic historic themes... Beings came from the "Heavens" "Sky" came to earth and created us and gave us knowledge.

Or some thought into the idea that Earth recycles. Even people.... Maybe these things we are unearthing now are remnants of a truly sophisticated highly technical human society that was whipped out by earth changes..... like most ancient writings tell us.

If a global event occurred today and only a hand full of humans survived scattered across the globe ... what physically would be left 10 thousand years from our time of dominance on this planet? only things made of stone.
    Post edited by myoung321 on
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

• Options
    Yes
    myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

I think it's becoming very evident that we know very little about this planets past. New evidence to being discovered that is beyond our current understanding and technology.

*(Those that like to use the "Built with Slave labor"... 1950 called and wants their argument back)

It would be very naive to NOT put some thought into the fact that on every continent on earth, every culture, every religion has the same basic historic themes... Beings came from the "Heavens" "Sky" came to earth and created us and gave us knowledge.

Or some thought into the idea that Earth recycles. Even people.... Maybe these things we are unearthing now are remnants of a truly sophisticated highly technical human society that was whipped out by earth changes..... like most ancient writings tell us.

If a global event occurred today and only a hand full of humans survived scattered across the globe ... what physically would be left 10 thousand years from our time of dominance on this planet? only things made of stone.
    Yawn.
    Evidence please.

A couple well carved stones with the tools used to make them found nearby is not evidence of anything but the existence of artisans.

I suppose the Parthenon is just an exception, people can build that, but nothing else. Or did aliens build the Parthenon as well?
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

A couple well carved stones with the tools used to make them found nearby is not evidence of anything but the existence of artisans.

I suppose the Parthenon is just an exception, people can build that, but nothing else. Or did aliens build the Parthenon as well?
    To this day we cannot explain the Great Pyramids function, reason, or building method.

Puma Punka and the Gobekli Tepe ruins are beyond any explanation or even repeatable under modern technology.

The evidence surrounds you. The fact that you refuse to even contemplated the thought simply based on taught dogma does not make it my duty to present enough evidence to make it even a possibility to someone.

To me it's no different than standing on the end of a pier and looking out at the ocean. You know there is abundant life out there, but all you see is water. The stars are no different.

• Options
    Huh? The function, building methods, and reason of the pyramids are well documented.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

As far as I know Greeks built the Parthenon... but who built Baalbek????

A couple carved stones? Yes, uneducated people with crude tools built this?

• Options
    Yes. It is amazing what humans can accomplish when they don't balk at working innumerable slaves to death or when they think doing it is somehow serving their gods.
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Yes. It is amazing what humans can accomplish when they don't balk at working innumerable slaves to death or when they think doing it is somehow serving their gods.

The slave explanation is outdated and humorous at best...

• Options
    edited February 2016
    myoung321 said:

PJ_Soul said:

The slave explanation is outdated and humorous at best...
    Pardon? I don't know what you're referring to. "Slave explanation?" Are you talking about something specific? And how was it humorous?
    What I find humorous is that some don't think that people could shape stone if they set their minds to it.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    Yes
    myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

To this day we cannot explain the Great Pyramids function, reason, or building method.

Puma Punka and the Gobekli Tepe ruins are beyond any explanation or even repeatable under modern technology.

The evidence surrounds you. The fact that you refuse to even contemplated the thought simply based on taught dogma does not make it my duty to present enough evidence to make it even a possibility to someone.

To me it's no different than standing on the end of a pier and looking out at the ocean. You know there is abundant life out there, but all you see is water. The stars are no different.

All of this is so easily explained and documented it's foolish to even pursue this discussion. Everywhere you are surrounded by real evidence and you prefer to believe crackpots who see aliens in every structure ever built.
    Not repeatable with modern technology? What a joke.
    It is YOU who is passing garbage dogma learned from idiot sources off as facts, you think we could build Hoover Dam, New River Gorge Bridge, Space shuttles, skyscrapers, and sports arena domes, but not carve a couple 1 meter blocks with straight lines and even corners?
    Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with your hands and what they are capable of accomplishing.
  • Options
    ^^ Lol, I have to agree!
  • Options
    ^^^
    I tend to look at footage and comment as opposed to believing an alien object existed at one point in a persons mind.
    23scidoo is simply presenting what is out there.
    Unlike conjured up stories that are to believed by the stalwart.
  • Options
    Nothing has been conjured.
  • Options
    Yes

^^^
    I tend to look at footage and comment as opposed to believing an alien object existed at one point in a persons mind.
    23scidoo is simply presenting what is out there.
    Unlike conjured up stories that are to believed by the stalwart.

What, conjured stories about the stone hammers they found? Or conjured stories about aliens building temples for us and imparting all sorts of knowledge that conveniently gets lost as soon as documentation exists?
  • Options
    ^^ Haha. Good point.
  • Options
    rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

rgambs said:

myoung321 said:

23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

Yawn.
    Evidence please.

All of this is so easily explained and documented it's foolish to even pursue this discussion. Everywhere you are surrounded by real evidence and you prefer to believe crackpots who see aliens in every structure ever built.
    Not repeatable with modern technology? What a joke.
    It is YOU who is passing garbage dogma learned from idiot sources off as facts, you think we could build Hoover Dam, New River Gorge Bridge, Space shuttles, skyscrapers, and sports arena domes, but not carve a couple 1 meter blocks with straight lines and even corners?
    Perhaps you should acquaint yourself with your hands and what they are capable of accomplishing.
    So you believe only what we have accomplished on this planet in the last few thousand years...throughout the entirety of the life of the planet is all that is possible?... only what you've been told is possible?

Reminds me of people that spout "America's the Greatest Country on Earth",,, yet have never been outside the US.. lol

crack pots, idiots, garbage...
    (nice back-sided personal attacks by the way.)