Options

Do Aliens Exist?

Comments

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

Most of those are natural, with some ancient walls thrown in to make it more plausible.
    Basic, very Basic, geology explains most of the images.
    Anything that is an even surface or symmetrics is not necessarily unnatural, nature produces symmetry often.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    23scidoo23scidoo Thessaloniki,Greece Posts: 18,530
    Yes, and they have visited Earth
    It dosen't look nature to me..
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    Prague Krakow Berlin 2018. Berlin 2022
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

I wish i was the souvenir you kept your house key on..
  • Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

It dosen't look nature to me..

Hahaha get out more! I'm rock climbing and serious mountain biking and backpacking I see features like those on pretty much every trip.
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    edited January 2016
    Yes

these are actually natural formations

weird, huh?

Post edited by rollings on
  • Options
    Yes
    It's basic chemistry. Very basic.
  • Options
    Athens 2006. Dusseldorf 2007. Berlin 2009. Venice 2010. Amsterdam 1 2012. Amsterdam 1+2 2014. Buenos Aires 2015.
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    What a convenient silence..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,614
    This is a depiction of a Greek using what was called a wax tablet, for writing stuff:

And here is a photo of one:

Remember I do believe 23scidoo, but I also think it's always important to explore all earthly possibilities and likeihoods first! I would say that article you posted as though maybe they got laptops from aliens (or time travel??) is actually just talking about a depiction of a wax tablet.

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    23scidoo said:
    Hahahahaha, what did they plug those laptops into? And did they use alien internet? USB ports? Were they using SSD drives in those laptops, or was everything saved and processed on the alien cloud platform? Printing from that device to their cave walls must have been a bitch.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    PJSoul, ofcourse i know about it..the most of the things i post here, its only for one reason..
    most of them i don't believe it either..but its good examples about how history works..and that is the only thing i'm trying to do here..not make you believe in alliens, but to show you, that almost everything we learn in school, its lie or falsification..
    and maybe my ancestors they didn't have laptops, but they had ships moving with thought and they got automatics..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    And also, i have post hundreds of links and videos here, but people comment only when its handily..am i wrong????
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,614
    23scidoo said:

And also, i have post hundreds of links and videos here, but people comment only when its handily..am i wrong????

I can't say why people don't reply, but I would assume it's because they don't really have anything to say. They see what you post, and it is what it is to them? I'm really not sure what you are trying to say by pointing out that there aren't many replies.... are you suggesting that they are in denial? I really don't know.
    And FWIW, since you just post all this stuff with little comment otherwise in this particular thread, the usual assumption of readers is going to be that you think what you're posting act as evidence for the existence of aliens visiting Earth. If you don't think that about any given post, all you need to do is give it a little context!
    Finally, I am not sure what you mean about our education system in relation to your posts in this thread. For example, how does the wax tablet/laptop thing connect to there being lies and falsification happening in school? What do you think is being falsified when it comes to Ancient technologies?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I guess you right in some point..i know lot of people here laughs with me but I don’t mind..
    Know exactly what I post and why..anyway..
    Let me give you 2 examples about what being falsifiend..
    First..still the teachers tells the kids, that Colombus discovered America??..you believe that??..why they don’t admit that he didn’t??..because then, they have to answer to new questions..like, what kind of maps they use or how they navigate those people before him ..all those things are annoying for the ‘’system’’..
    Second..do you know the Myth of Labyrinth here in Crete??..if you visit the Minos palace,you gonna see the labyrinth below your feet..but if you ask the archaiologists, they tell you this is the drainage system(this is real story, has happen to my sister)..
    Just a few..I could tell you a lot of thing about ''Myths''..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:
    Do you even read this stuff you post?
    Reptilian overlords and 17,000 BC????
    There isn't a shred of evidence in either article.
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    rgambs said:

23scidoo said:
    Ask again..HOW THE HELL THEY DID THAT????????
    Post edited by 23scidoo on
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

rgambs said:

23scidoo said:
    Ask again..HOW THE HELL THEY DID THAT????????
    It must have been the reptilian overlords.

Actually, it doesn't look like carved stone at all, it looks like concrete. Discovering concrete is nothing special. If it is stone, the whole argument rests on food angles and no chisel marks...whoopdee dooo. It's called sanding and polishing, it's pretty much standard procedure in carving and sculpting.
    I would have to see something from a real archeologist in order to believe there is any mystery to it at all, these claims are childish in their intelligence and sophistication.

How did Michelangelo sculpt David??? It must have been aliens because there are no chisel marks!
    It's called sanding and polishing, it's nothing revolutionary.
  • Options
    So, this place is a mustery for all the world, and you are the smart guy who knows how they did that..classic west people..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

So, this place is a mustery for all the world, and you are the smart guy who knows how they did that..classic west people..

Yes, I'm the smart guy who figured out the mystery, except...
    That's the point, it ISNT A MYSTERY! Every educated scholar looks and sees reality, it is only the conspiracy theorists who don't see it.
    Some of the stones there are unfinished, they show exactly how they were made, stone hammers used to make depressions and the depressions ground out with stone and sand. THEY EVEN FOUND THE FREAKING HAMMERS NEARBY!
    The radiocarbon dating is not in dispute, the man who claims 17000 bc is doing so without any testing, it's just his whackadoo opinion.
  • Options
    They did this with hammers?????...
    Some of the joins they find at Puma Punku are so well placed, and so precisely locked into place that you wouldn’t be able to fit a paper in between them. The level of masonry they find at Puma Punku is just amazing. These stones look like as if they were cut with a “laser”. They are so precise and so smooth that you cannot come up with a logical explanation on how ancient man could have achieved this without the use of modern day equipment. It is a mystery..
    and also, Puma Punku is located at an altitude of 12,800 feet, which means it is located above the natural tree line, this means NO trees grew in that area which means that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers, the question is how did they transport the stones?????...
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

They did this with hammers?????...
    Some of the joins they find at Puma Punku are so well placed, and so precisely locked into place that you wouldn’t be able to fit a paper in between them. The level of masonry they find at Puma Punku is just amazing. These stones look like as if they were cut with a “laser”. They are so precise and so smooth that you cannot come up with a logical explanation on how ancient man could have achieved this without the use of modern day equipment. It is a mystery..
    and also, Puma Punku is located at an altitude of 12,800 feet, which means it is located above the natural tree line, this means NO trees grew in that area which means that no trees were cut down in order to use wooden rollers, the question is how did they transport the stones?????...

You don't understand carving at all, anything can be carved in any way with skill and patience. I live near the former world's master carved Ernest Mooney Warther, believe me, anything can be done by an artist like him.
    There are trees in the region, they certainly made use of them.
  • Options
    The blocks are carved from granite. Granite is composed of feldspar, mica, quartz, and several other minerals, making it one of the hardest stones on the Earth. Not only was this site carved from granite but also the incredible precision and accuracy with respect to the angles and cuts is mind numbing. There are several perfectly round bore holes carved into entire sections of many of the blocks. No one has been able to successfully replicate the angles and cuts without the use of modern technologies. The intricacies in these stones present the question as to how “primitive” peoples were able to accomplish these feats by traditionally accepted methods, as proposed my modern academia..
    No trees anywhere..according to archaeologists, the massive blocks that make up Puma Punku were quarried over 60 miles away..but how????
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Yes
    23scidoo said:

The blocks are carved from granite. Granite is composed of feldspar, mica, quartz, and several other minerals, making it one of the hardest stones on the Earth. Not only was this site carved from granite but also the incredible precision and accuracy with respect to the angles and cuts is mind numbing. There are several perfectly round bore holes carved into entire sections of many of the blocks. No one has been able to successfully replicate the angles and cuts without the use of modern technologies. The intricacies in these stones present the question as to how “primitive” peoples were able to accomplish these feats by traditionally accepted methods, as proposed my modern academia..
    No trees anywhere..according to archaeologists, the massive blocks that make up Puma Punku were quarried over 60 miles away..but how????

This is allllllll wrong. It is not granite, it is red sandstone and andesite, and the blocks were quarried 6 miles away.
  • Options
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    Starts at 2.08..

https://youtu.be/LnyXlUnfkqw
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    23scidoo said:
    I haven't even finished it yet but just had to say how awesome you are scidoo for putting this on here. Cheers to you!
  • Options
    Ironic or not..thanks..this guy was in US army for 28 years..
    EV, Taormina 1+2 2017.

• Options
    chadwickchadwick up my ass Posts: 21,157
    enjoying this thread
    for poetry through the ceiling. ISBN: 1 4241 8840 7

"Hear me, my chiefs!
    I am tired; my heart is
    sick and sad. From where
    the sun stands I will fight
    no more forever."

Chief Joseph - Nez Perce
  • Options
    Yes
    chadwick said:

enjoying this thread

What do you think about Puma Punka? Carved by aliens or master craftsmen?