Options

Charlie Hebdo Paris shooting: 12 dead after gunmen storm newspaper's HQ

Comments

• Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    At least, those bastards are dead !!!! The only hostag is free and alive !!! great news...but so many victims before !
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    marilormarilor St Etienne, France Posts: 618
    I wanted to say at last...
    "We were but stones, ...Your light made us stars"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    So,one guy holds 2 hostages at a jewlery shop at monpelie..seems that a robbery situation and not terrorist attack..
    as for hostages dead,sayimg seemw are 4 in the shop at paris
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,151
    Latest news..
    inside the shop at paris are 5 dead..1 terrosrist,3 hostages and 1 dont know if he was second terorist or 4th hostage
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    edited January 2015
    Drowned out for president. Or prime minister.
  • Options
    So these guys were on no fly lists and one tried to go to Iraq to fight the west. Trained in Yemen, But yet no leader in France said,"hey, we have to keep an eye on this guy." And France didn't call the US and say "hey can u guys tap this guys phone?" Or no one in France decided to tail this guy around? Strange
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    badbrains wrote: »
    BLAH BLAH BLAH MORE bullshit from BS. Dude, I'm a Muslim who WASNT fucken born or bred to hate.

No one accused you of being born or bred to hate. I was talking about these particular killers. I am also not here defending Israel...that is another topic...if you have ever read my posts I criticize Israel all the time. As I have said many times "One can be for Palestine while at the same time being against Hamas". Hamas is an Islamic Fundamentalist group that abuses your religion. The Palestinian Authority agrees with that. I simply find it remarkable that you can be so against the Charlie Hebdo, and now the Kosher Market attacks, yet not find it within yourself to be against other Islamic Fundamentalist organizations that share the same ideology. For some reason the linking of these groups sends you and Drowned Out into fits of rage. These groups are all THE SAME. To accept that doesn't make you any less a supporter of Palestine. For the love of god man you must understand that if you make partners with these people they will come back to bite you in ways you never intended.
  • Options

You are no better than 'them'.

I am better than 'them'. We are all better than 'them'.
  • Options
    Where do I start...........how about Hamas was Democratically elected in the first place. Secondly, who the fuck are we to dictate to the world who to elect? And if u think Hamas killing let's say 100 of their own people, is equal to Israel slaughtering 2,500 innocent people of which 500 were under the age of 16, then you truly are twisted. And who were these so called people killed by Hamas, Israeli spy's? Of course they were. What do country's do to their own civilians who perform an act of treason? Timothy mcvie? Add up all the people who were innocently murdered in the name of Islam and I'll bet you it doesn't even come close to the dead Palestinians from the hands of that brutal Israeli regime.

Let me makes this clear for you BS. I, bad brains, who's a Muslim, is AGAINST any fucken terrorist organization, wether it's states sponsored like Israel or wether is boka haram. As for what groups are considered terrorist, I'm not gonna have the media or government dictate to me who they are. I'm smart enough to read between the lines and decide for myself.
  • Options
    Here are the French protests from the summer. Legitimate protests that these people are free to have.

http://youtu.be/t6k3RH3AUkc

There is no doubt in my mind that the Hebdo attackers were amongst the crowds. This doesn't make any of the protesters culpable but they should be aware of who wanders amongst them. They should be aware of how an extremist might find comfort here. They should be aware how a lunatic might not find it a stretch to move from here to an attack on a kosher market.
  • Options
    And who were these so called people killed by Hamas, Israeli spy's? Of course they were.

Of course they were. I got it man. Won't mention it again
  • Options
    Hey BS, should we start posting videos again of the settlers throwing stones at 8 year old Palestinians going to school? Should we start posting videos of idf soldiers arresting 10 year old boys just for playing in the streets? That's NOT only against international law but against Israeli law. Damn bro, you really are reaching. And I'm done talking about I/P here. Sorry OP for high jacking your thread, no pun intended by this Muslim.
  • Options
    Oh those poor guys and girls who couldn't/can't relate and assimilate to their new country and then try and put the burden on the natural population like it is their problem. WOW!
    Waste of skin and air in the world has just be lessened in a very good way.
    Don't know what the enclave is? Do some reading about what has gone on in France in the past. More to the world then some posters palm and the U S of Eh, eh!!!!

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    Hey BS, should we start posting videos again of the settlers throwing stones at 8 year old Palestinians going to school? Should we start posting videos of idf soldiers arresting 10 year old boys just for playing in the streets? That's NOT only against international law but against Israeli law.

You could but I'm not sure what the point would be as I AGREE WITH YOU on being outraged by all those things.

Like I said there are threads on Israel but of course you are free to post whatever you like here. This thread deals specifically with the Charlie Hebdo attacks by Islamic Fundamentalists. You have just made it clear that you don't consider Hamas to be a similar group. Fair enough but don't be so surprised when people call you out on how saddened and outraged you are by these radicals abusing your religion when your are perfectly fine with others doing the same in other conflicts around the world.

You dance with the devil and then act stunned. It is really unbelievable.
  • Options

Sorry, I do have some hate in me. I hate the nj devils, flyers, islanders .

A hockey fan! Well I'll be. Where are the Leafs in that rant? :smiley:

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    This comes from female terror suspect Hyatt Boomedddiene as reported by The Daily Mail:

She told police who interviewed her as part of their inquiries into Coulibaly’s murky dealings with Islamic extremists that she had walked away from a job as a cashier in 2009 and taken the veil.

‘When I saw the massacre of the innocents in Palestine, in Iraq, in Chetchna, in Afghanistan or anywhere the Americans sent their bombers, all that…well, who are the terrorists?’

She added that when Americans killed innocents, it was the right of men to defend their women and children.

(full article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2903601/Wife-Kosher-supermarket-killer-armed-dangerous-run-police-warn.html?ito=social-facebook)

This is what the world is dealing with.
  • Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    The world is dealing with alot of bullshit. You single people out for being selective in their outrage while you selectively target a group with your outrage, ignoring the rest of the BS. I understand this thread has to do with Muslim extremists, but you are making broad statements that extend it beyond the scope of this tragedy, but only in the direction you choose.
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Glad I'm not the only one that sees it. And even flow fuck the leafs, rangers all day buddy. \m/
  • Options
    Who the fuck am I to speak for the Palestinians on who THEY should have lead them? Just because I live in America doesn't mean I agree with our "input" into their affairs. Know what I mean? Now back to the original story.
  • Options
    rgambs wrote: »
    The world is dealing with alot of bullshit. You single people out for being selective in their outrage while you selectively target a group with your outrage, ignoring the rest of the BS. I understand this thread has to do with Muslim extremists, but you are making broad statements that extend it beyond the scope of this tragedy, but only in the direction you choose.

This thread can go in any direction. I am selectively targeting a group because it is only a certain group that is responsible for these attacks. This group exists around the world in many forms. As long as we excuse this group when it goes to battle for us we should not be surprised when it comes to battle against us.
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    I will revise: they are raised to hate. Obviously, nobody is born with hate in them. I still don't think it's brainwashing. They are simply taught to hate.
  • Options
    I may be inferring more than you are implying. I just get tired of the same ol US tag lines about the evil Muslim terrorists, ignoring our own state sponsored terrorism, that of our allies, and the terrorism inside the US that isn't labeled as such because it is perpetrated by white folks.
  • Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    Let FREEDOM ring. The editor and writers at CH would call this codified blanket CENSORSHIP!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697194/Outrage-France-country-world-ban-pro-Palestine-demos.html

L-)
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    rgambs wrote: »
    I may be inferring more than you are implying. I just get tired of the same ol US tag lines about the evil Muslim terrorists, ignoring our own state sponsored terrorism, that of our allies, and the terrorism inside the US that isn't labeled as such because it is perpetrated by white folks.

I am not a Muslim hater. Yes, I'm implying and I know not all people from the middle east hate the west. But how many of these terrorists, do you think, drastically changed their attitudes about the west in their 20's or 30's? Mg guess is a very low percentage.

I'm aware of our "state sponsored" terrorism. The issue here are these radical muslimsbthat take offense to everything and use it as an excuse to murder. These are the people that I think are raised to hate us.
  • Options
    I was talking to BS, damn quote feature leaves me stabbin in the dark... But yeah I see where you are coming from lastexit, and agree.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    rssesq wrote: »
    Let FREEDOM ring. The editor and writers at CH would call this codified blanket CENSORSHIP!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2697194/Outrage-France-country-world-ban-pro-Palestine-demos.html

L-)

I don't see how this move will bring an end to extremist bullshit or solve anything else. Maybe I'm missing something here.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rr165892rr165892 Posts: 5,697
    Man oh man.Take a few days off and I'm 5pages back on this convo.Sad stuff.
    BB,why do you always feel you have to defend your position when these jack nobs commit a crime or act of terror? The thinking world knows it's fundamentalist and as we have said before ALL religions are fucked up,and have bad seeds.
    I will say I saw like 4-5 muslim groups immediately come right out and condem the act.That was solid and ai think helps perceptions.
  • Options
    I don't disagree with you rgambs. The US thought they could fund the mujuhadeen in their battle against the USSR and look how it came back to bite them. My point on this thread is that you can't share common cause with these people when it suits your purpose and then be shocked when they commit atrocities such as yesterday's and today's. Islamic radicals are nobody's friends whether they live in Gaza, Afganistan or France.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14