Options

BILL COSBY IS A CONVICTED RAPIST

Comments

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,272

Again, I don't know where you're getting the number 15 from? Today the 7th person came forward, from what I read anyway.

And just to clarify, not all 7 are accusing him of rape. For example, the woman who came forward today said that he acted inappropriately. Apparently he accosted her at a party once, whatever she means by that.

i posted a link. the only article i have seen that said 7 was a ny times report. my link i posted (and every other one on a simple google search) said 10 were anonymous...so perhaps this means the number is up to 17 now?

i feel like you are making light of this. like all of these women must be crazy or something. why do you feel this way? do you know cosby personally? when i hear about this many people, who don't know each other, all have similiar stories....with literally nothing to gain, it makes me think there's a high probability that bill cosby is a fucking serial rapist and he should be the one drawing your ire, not these poor women.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    For whatever it's worth, pretty sure he's not fluffing this and is speaking sincerely.

(TWTM, apologies if I'm incorrect)

Juggler, maybe it's time for you to revise the title of your thread from question to declaration?
  • Options
    The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158

Again, I don't know where you're getting the number 15 from? Today the 7th person came forward, from what I read anyway.

And just to clarify, not all 7 are accusing him of rape. For example, the woman who came forward today said that he acted inappropriately. Apparently he accosted her at a party once, whatever she means by that.

i posted a link. the only article i have seen that said 7 was a ny times report. my link i posted (and every other one on a simple google search) said 10 were anonymous...so perhaps this means the number is up to 17 now?

i feel like you are making light of this. like all of these women must be crazy or something. why do you feel this way? do you know cosby personally? when i hear about this many people, who don't know each other, all have similiar stories....with literally nothing to gain, it makes me think there's a high probability that bill cosby is a fucking serial rapist and he should be the one drawing your ire, not these poor women.
    Sorry I haven't read every link you've posted. And yes I know how to search on Google, thanks. No need to talk down to me.

And no, I'm not making light of this. These are serious allegations and I am just reserving judgement. And no, I don't know Bill Cosby personally. I don't know any of the women, either. But you said they have nothing to gain? Seriously? Not money? Not notoriety? From what I've read they all willingly went to his place. Young actresses and models going alone to Bill Cosby's house. Not saying they deserved to be raped, if they were in fact raped. We don't know what happened. But don't you think it's a little suspicious of them to be doing that?
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • Options
    hedonist said:

this is bill cosby, not dr huxtable we're talking about.

I'm pretty sure most of us can recognize the difference.

There's much within this whole clusterfuck that can and should be questioned.

i know. but i also feel like his wholesome image is largely to blame for the media not bothering to cover this story until recently....and his image certainly is playing a part in some people who just can't fathom how the dr huxtable they grew up with could possibly do such a thing!

even with the ap interview. people defended his behavior there. i don't get it. the guy agreed to an on the record interview and no agreement was made ahead of time about not asking questions regarding the allegations....yet he tried to bully the reporter into not airing his responses. sorry, bill. that is not the way it works.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options

Sorry I haven't read every link you've posted. And yes I know how to search on Google, thanks. No need to talk down to me.

And no, I'm not making light of this. These are serious allegations and I am just reserving judgement. And no, I don't know Bill Cosby personally. I don't know any of the women, either. But you said they have nothing to gain? Seriously? Not money? Not notoriety? From what I've read they all willingly went to his place. Young actresses and models going alone to Bill Cosby's house. Not saying they deserved to be raped, if they were in fact raped. We don't know what happened. But don't you think it's a little suspicious of them to be doing that?
    money? notoriety? dude--these are 60 year old women, not some 25 year old looking to get on a reality show or something.

and so what if these women went to cosby's house with him? how do you think that is suspicious, yet poopoo the fact they all claim he raped them whilst in the house? jesus, man.

they are not alleging he accosted them in the street or broke into their houses or something. his MO was to act like he was going help them advance their careers and earn their trust initially...before slipping a pill in their drink or conveniently offering them a random pill for one reason or another. to them, he was a god. he was one of the biggest stars in the world who took an interest in them and wanted to help them....or so they thought. i can easily see how a young, impressionable, woman would trust him. hell, most of america seems to trust him even now.

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859

I'm going to try not to open this thread anymore, but my will is cold, fat and lazy. If I come back in here, can you guys just report me till I get banned? I'm waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too vested in this conversation. Peace, Love, PJ - I'ma be around AET and the Porch.
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    I never really watched the Cosby show...am I the only one?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,143
    I didn't either - I watched ALF.
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    edited November 2014
    hedonist said:

For whatever it's worth, pretty sure he's not fluffing this and is speaking sincerely.

(TWTM, apologies if I'm incorrect)

Juggler, maybe it's time for you to revise the title of your thread from question to declaration?

Exactly. I don't think anyone here has proclaimed his innocence. The majority have expressed doubt and questions. It is apparently not OK for some to doubt or question anonymous accusations, but it is OK for others to condemn and hand down guilty sentences without actual evidence.

I think anyone proclaiming Cosby's guilt OR innocence (although technically he is legally innocent at this point) is jumping the gun here. These accusations should be taken seriously, investigated fully, and hopefully the truth will come out. At that point legal action should proceed - either against Cosby for rape and assault if it turns out these claims have merit, or against any of the women who made what would be classified as false accusations. Either way, this social media witch hunt is not the proper way to condemn or exonerate someone.
    Post edited by jeffbr on
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options

My 11 year old has every season on DVD. He loves ALF. We have a pug named Zsa Zsa and a cat named Ava because ALF was talking about the Gabor sisters. Of course, my boy also likes the old black and white Twilight Zones; he's an interesting child. >-) ;))
    And the sun it may be shining . . . but there's an ocean in my eyes
  • Options
    JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364

The father in that seems to have a cleaner like now.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    I have to say that I have been avoiding this thread -- and the topic altogether, like the plague. The whole thing makes me want to :-& .

He was one of the "good guys". If it's true, it feels like a betrayal somehow. I did watch the Cosby show - I loved the Cosby Show. I wanted him to be my dad. And beyond that show, I have albums of his comedy routines, albeit very scratchy albums at this point.

If he is being wrongly accused, my heart is broken for him. Either way the whole thing f*%ing sucks. It feels like another bit of my childhood has died. And now I am going back to image
  • Options
    PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,225
    You used an extra "p" by mistake.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190
    Poncier said:

oh man.....
    too soon, too soon

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options
    lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,190

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

2024- Baltimore

• Options

And by the way, there haven't been "15" accusers. Looks like today the 7th woman came forward, but she's a lawyer and lawyers can't be trusted anyway. And also, someone said there were a few out of court settlements, and there was 1. So we need to keep our facts straight.

13 women were in the suit that was settled in 2006. Now there are at least 10 more accusers.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • Options
    Wma31394Wma31394 Posts: 3,045
    Probably not...who didn't pop pills and have unprotective sex in the 60's?? For the record I feel bad for the women if he did..but I don't think he did.

"Going where the water tastes like wine!"
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,534
    Poncier said:

=))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • Options

I have to say that I have been avoiding this thread -- and the topic altogether, like the plague. The whole thing makes me want to :-& .

He was one of the "good guys". If it's true, it feels like a betrayal somehow. I did watch the Cosby show - I loved the Cosby Show. I wanted him to be my dad. And beyond that show, I have albums of his comedy routines, albeit very scratchy albums at this point.

If he is being wrongly accused, my heart is broken for him. Either way the whole thing f*%ing sucks. It feels like another bit of my childhood has died. And now I am going back to image

You wanted a tv character to be your dad?? A bit of your childhood has died?? A little excessive no??
  • Options
    Sorry. I am a girl. I feel things. As a kid of divorce whose dad ran off when I was small, and in my teenage mind, yeah that's what I wanted.
  • Options

Sorry. I am a girl. I feel things. As a kid of divorce whose dad ran off when I was small, and in my teenage mind, yeah that's what I wanted.

No reason to apologize.. Sorry to hear that..
  • Options
    oceaninmyeyesoceaninmyeyes Posts: 4,646
    edited November 2014
    It's okay. Maybe I should have said that I wished my dad could have been like the tv character instead of the chickenshit that he was.
    Post edited by oceaninmyeyes on
  • Options
    Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    Like I said in AMT, Cosby reminds me of Michael Jackson. Jacko was never convicted but with all of the allegations, I pretty much think he's a pedophile.

As these accusations keep piling hop against Cosby, I find myself thinking that ALL of these women can't be lying. That's why I think that Cosby is a creep at the very least.
  • Options
    Poncier said:

chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    17 total accusers, to date...

http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-cosby-rape-accusers-speak-out-the-publics-mind-will-be-blown-20141121

Bill Cosby Rape Accusers Speak Out: 'The Public's Mind Will Be Blown'
    "He will go down as this generation's most prolific serial rapist"

By Nina Burleigh | November 21, 2014

This week, entertainment execs at Netflix and NBC canceled upcoming projects with Bill Cosby in light of renewed rape allegations against the 77-year-old comedian and national icon.

Related A Rape On Campus
    A Rape on Campus: A Brutal Assault and Struggle for Justice

The FBI says less than 50 percent of rapes are reported, and the Cosby case — with its delayed reporting and laggard response — is hardly unusual, nor peculiar to celebrity culture. Cosby's solid position as white America's favorite black father figure, and his stature compared to the women who say he assaulted them, certainly helped him blow off questioners and quietly settle a civil suit in which 10 women were prepared to testify to the same behavior. As recently as two weeks ago Cosby was on camera deflecting questions with the royal "we." "We don't answer that," Cosby says in a November 6th interview.

Two of Bill Cosby's 17 rape accusers talked to Rolling Stone about what it feels like to bring down America's Favorite Dad.

"I have been trying to be heard since 2006," Phoenix artist Barbara Bowman says. "We have a culture that re-victimizes the victims. It is the most shameful, scary intimidating filthy place to live. It is a place of shame and darkness and fear. When people ask, why didn't you tell anyone? Well I did tell someone."

In the 1980s, Bowman was an ethereal 18-year-old blonde aspiring actress when a female agent introduced her to Cosby, who eventually drugged and raped her. "There was a good year of grooming and slowly, methodically, calculatingly tearing my spirit apart," she says. "I was an only child. I had no dad. My mother was not in New York with me. The only friend I had was a model also transitioning to New York. She knew and they knew she knew, so they separated us. We told my agent together and I never spoke to her again for 28 years." The agent, Bowman says, sent her home to her mother in Denver.

Bowman first told her story to the media in 2006, to back up another woman's civil lawsuit against Cosby for similar behavior. Since last weekend, when she published an op-ed in the Washington Post, Bowman says her phone has been ringing off the hook.

"He is going to go down," she says. "I believe he will go down as this generation's most prolific serial rapist. We are gathering a lot of details. I am not in a position to reveal things I have learned. I have heard from men and women, from people with information. And I think the public's mind will be blown." She says she's heard from six more women, none yet gone public, about similar incidents involving Cosby.

New York-based writer Jean Tarshis, also spoke with Rolling Stone. Until this week, Tarshis had never talked publicly about her Cosby experience. Tarshis was an aspiring comedy writer in her early twenties when she encountered Cosby in L.A. in 1969. She says he drugged her and she woke up to him sticking his penis in her mouth. She never reported the incident, she says, because it took her 10 years to realize that what happened to her was rape, and then another 10 years to speak of it privately, to friends.

"When people say, do you feel bad that people are accusing you of coming forward late, my response is there is nothing anyone can say that I haven't said to put myself down," she says. "After the first people I admitted it to, then I could speak more freely to others. But I had to pick and choose because of who it was. It wasn't 'oh I was raped by John Doe.' He was royalty, a beloved figure. He was adored."

Bowman, Green, Constand, all in national media 10 years ago, plus 10 Jane Does with similar stories — none of them mattered individually or collectively until comedian Hannibal Buress — a man, as Bowman pointed out — joked onstage about Cosby's rape accusers in a standup routine that somehow went viral.

Bowman, an artist who works part-time as a rape advocate and has a 12-year-old daughter, says she feels vindicated by Cosby's public fall. "It's a wonderful way to teach my daughter a valuable lesson in life as she watches her mom stand tall and shout from the rooftops and say it's ok, it's ok, come out and tell your stories," she said. "It feels liberating. I never came forward for money. My statute of limitations had long run out. I came out to support the victims and encourage women still living in fear to have courage."

Tarshis, a journalist and publicist, says the incident with Cosby had a lasting effect on her career. "I stopped writing comedy. I stopped right away. Just could not do it. I have written other things and I maintained my sense of humor. It was very strange reaction. But luckily it didn't influence my feelings to men and to people. That really would have been worse."

Cosby's first formal accuser and the only one to take him to court, Andrea Constand, a women's basketball staffer at Cosby's alma mater Temple University, told authorities that she woke up drugged in the star's home in 2004. Cosby was never charged but she filed a civil suit. Constand is constrained by settlement terms from speaking out But this week, she did tweet a quote from another revered children's icon, Dr. Seuss:

"'My heart goes out to you: Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.'"

Read more: http://www.rollingstone.com/culture/news/bill-cosby-rape-accusers-speak-out-the-publics-mind-will-be-blown-20141121#ixzz3JlaQeJ67
    Follow us: @rollingstone on Twitter | RollingStone on Facebook
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    question is, if he is guilty, where is he getting these pills from, i would like to know what jerk sells them date rape drugs and or if its from a gp L-)
  • Options
    Get_RightGet_Right Posts: 12,479
    Where there is smoke there is fire. And there is a lot of smoke here.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    part 1

http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/11/21/kristina-ruehli-says-bill-cosby-drugged-tried-sexually-assault-1965/

Kristina Ruehli Says Bill Cosby Drugged and Tried to Sexually Assault Her in 1965

In an exclusive interview, his tenth public accuser details the earliest-known allegation against the comedian.

By Victor Fiorillo | November 21, 2014 at 10:08 am
    Share319 Tweet15 4 1 Email9
    11 Comments
    Kristina Ruehli in her 1967 wedding photo (left); Bill Cosby in an uncredited 1969 publicity photo | Wikipedia Commons (middle); Kristina Ruehli today (right)

Kristina Ruehli in her 1967 wedding photo (left); Bill Cosby in an uncredited 1969 publicity photo | Wikipedia Commons (middle); Kristina Ruehli today (right)

These days, Kristina Ruehli is a 71-year-old New Hampshire woman who spends her leisure time skiing and being a grandmother to eight. But back in 1965, she was a 22-year-old woman trying to make ends meet in California, working as a secretary at a talent agency in Beverly Hills. And that is where she met Bill Cosby.

How did you come to know Bill Cosby?
    I worked for a talent agency called Artists Agency Corp. They had big clients like Bob Culp, Richard Crenna and George Burns, and these people were always around. And that is the way that I met Bill Cosby.

He was a client?
    Yes, well, he came into the office. There were always all these contracts going around from the studio lawyer to the artist's lawyer, and I'm assuming he was there to talk to a lawyer about a contract.

Cosby came back to where the secretaries were and said, "I'm going to be on Hollywood Palace tonight, and I'm going to have a party at my home afterwards." So he invited me, and I went.

Did you think it was unusual for him to invite you to his house?
    No, it was supposed to be a party, and the agency was a very social place. And I was quite an attractive young woman with an A-plus figure and natural blonde hair, blue eyes. I was always compared to Barbara Eden in I Dream of Jeannie. I was frequently invited to parties. At an agency like that, back in those days, being attractive was one of the reasons you got hired. Like stewardesses.

What happened when you got to the house?
    When I arrived at his house -- it was probably around 10 p.m. -- I was surprised that there was no one else there. He was very well liked at the agency, and so I expected others to be there. But no one else arrived.

But you went in.
    Yes, I remember the front of the house was brick and it had a slight Tudor design. It was in Brentwood or Bel Air -- they all start with a "B."

He said that his wife was out of town, but he brought me in and into one bedroom where there was an infant child in the crib. He actually showed me, a very young baby. The child was fast asleep. He seemed so proud of it. He wanted to show me his little baby. I don't know where the nanny or maid was, but someone had to be there, because he had come from Hollywood Palace.

We went out into the kitchen. He proceeded to pour some bourbon. I drank a bourbon-and-7 at the time. I could really hold my liquor. I'm Irish. And I had a couple of those -- just two -- and then I just don't remember much.

What do you remember?
    Well, off his kitchen was a pool, and I somehow ended up around that pool for a while.

Was it supposed to be a pool party? Were you in a bathing suit?
    No, no. I was wearing nylon stockings and high heels and a dress. This was 1965, and that's what you wore to a party. So, I ended up by the pool, and, well, I was in quite a foggy state. I have vague memories of someone walking next to me at the pool, and the next day, I realized that the bottoms of my nylons were completely tore up. Not just a run, but tore up. So I must have been walking around the pool for quite a while.

Off the pool in one direction was a bedroom. Whether it was his bedroom or a guest bedroom, I really don't know, but I think it was not the master bedroom, because there really wasn't much to it.

And somehow, I wound up in that bed.

Did you lose consciousness at some point?
    Yes, I completely passed out. At that age, two bourbon-and-7s would not have knocked me out cold, believe me. In those days, I could drink most men under the table. It was a standard eight-ounce glass, and they were not overly strong, or I would have noticed it.

He must have drugged me. There is just one point at which I was having a drink and feeling normal and the next I was somehow passed out completely. He must have slipped something into my drink. It's the only way to go lights-out like that.

When did you wake up?
    It was all foggy, and I woke up in the bed. I found myself on the bed, and he had his shirt off. He had unzipped his pants. I was just coming to.

He was attempting to force me into oral sex. He had his hand on my head. He had his cock out, and he had my head pushed close enough to it — I just remember looking at his stomach hair. And the hair on his chest. I had never seen a black man naked before.

And it never went past that. I immediately came to and was immediately very sick. I pushed myself away and ran to the bathroom and threw up. I was feeling really ill. And I never got sick like that from alcohol, at least not that small of an amount.

Once I threw up — it was five in the morning by now, I think — I left the bathroom and he wasn't there. I don't know where he went. But I left right away. I was able to drive myself home. I didn't live that far away.

And what did you do the next day?
    I showed up at work at 9 a.m., actually. I asked two of my girlfriends in the office why no one came to the house. I more or less got the sort of tip of a head, shake of a shoulder … It was sort of a body language communication, but nothing verbal. Sort of a looking away. Sometimes you know something but don't want to say anything.
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    part 2
    http://www.phillymag.com/news/2014/11/21/kristina-ruehli-says-bill-cosby-drugged-tried-sexually-assault-1965/

Kristina Ruehli Says Bill Cosby Drugged and Tried to Sexually Assault Her in 1965
    What were your interactions with him like after that?
    I never saw him again in my life. And not long after that, I resigned and went to work for a law firm, and then I got married. Every time I saw him on TV, I thought this isn't the good guy that he's portrayed to be.

Did you tell anyone about it?
    Not for a long time. I didn't want to bring it up. I was embarrassed. How did that happen? I was embarrassed that I had put myself in that position, because the woman always blames herself, right?

But eventually you did say something.
    Yes. When Andrea Constand brought her lawsuit against Cosby, I decided to come forward to her attorneys. I didn't think I was damaged, so there wouldn't be any lawsuit coming from me. I don't need money or aggravation. I'm very wealthy, so I have nothing to gain. But I wanted to come forward to tell the truth to back up other people.

Their stories are all the same. Suddenly, I was passed out, and the next thing I know, there he is. It's almost like he wants you awake. He waits.

So I spoke with a lawyer in the Constand case. I was one of those Jane Does. And then they settled it, and I got a letter from Constand's lawyer saying thank you very much.

Until I read about Andrea, I never really had a reason to tell anyone about it. But when I read about her, she's getting called a liar, and I don't like that. So I am going to say these people are not the only ones. And now that more women are coming forward and people are calling them liars, I decided to come forward again.

Were you ever deposed?
    No, they said I may be deposed, but I wasn't. They told me that I may be subjected to a lot of hostility or bad publicity, and I said, That's fine. I'm telling the truth. That's fine.

Do you know any of the other accusers, the Jane Does or otherwise?
    No, no I don't. I never met any of them. Never spoke with them.

And you never told anyone else but the lawyer?
    Well, I did tell — I was living with the man I am now married to — I did tell him when the Constand case came up. I told him I was going forward.

What do you want to see happen now?
    I've done what I thought was the right thing for me to do. I've come forward. But I am not trying to drive a process.

These things catch up with you eventually. Kind of wants you to lead an honest life. It all catches up. And now this is catching up with him.
    chinese-happy.jpg