Chef SPEEDY

Beef Stew will be done in 6 hours
Split Pea Soup will be done in 2 hours
Corned Beef and Cabbage will be done in 3 hours

I just felt like cooking today.
Take me piece by piece.....
Till there aint nothing left worth taking away from me.....

Comments

• morellomorello Posts: 6,212
    Epic! Epic I say!!

Well done man. :)
    <hr>
    PJ - Auckland 2009; Alpine Valley1&2 2011; Man1, Am'dam1&2, Berlin1&2, Stockholm, Oslo & Copenhagen 2012; LA, Oakland, Portland, Spokane, Calgary, Vancouver, Seattle 2013; Auckland 2014
    EV - Canberra, Newcastle & Sydney 1&2 2011
  • morello said:

Epic! Epic I say!!

Well done man. :)

:-c
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Shut the fuck up chef speedy, who fucken cares? =))
  • imageimage
    Nice shirt.
  • whispering handswhispering hands Posts: 13,527
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

Shut the fuck up chef speedy, who fucken cares? =))

No, it's who gives a rat's ass?? Answer NOT speedy!lol sounds like your kitchen smells quite interesting Speedy! :-)
  • Garlic Bread to go with the soup
  • shetellsherselfshetellsherself New Jersey Posts: 8,818
    You are an inspiration today
    5/3/92 Omaha, NE
    6/19/95 Red Rocks
    9/11/98 MSG
    11/19/12 EV solo Tulsa
    7/19/13 Wrigley 10/19/13 Brooklyn 2 10/21/13 Philly 1 10/22/13 Philly 2 10/25/13 Hartford
    10/08/14 Tulsa 10/09/14 Lincoln
    9/26/15 NYC Global Citizen
    4/16/16 Greenville 4/28/16 Philly 1 4/29/16 Philly 2 5/1/16 MSG 1 5/2/16 MSG 2 8/7/16 Fenway 2 8/20/16 Wrigley 1
    4/7/17 RRHOF New York City
    9/2/18 Fenway 1 9/4/2018 Fenway 2
    9/18/21 Asbury Park
    2/4/22 EV Earthlings NYC 2/6/22 EV Earthlings Newark 9/11/22 MSG 9/14/22 Camden
    9/3/24 MSG 1 9/4/24 MSG 2 9/7/24 Philly 1 9/9/24 Philly 2
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    Sounds like there's gonna be some bad gas passing later on at Chez Speedy.
    hedonist said:

Ask speedy if he cares =))
  • hedonisthedonist Posts: 24,524
    badbrains said:

hedonist said:

I don't care if he cares :D

And screw "rat's ass"...probably treading on elephant-butt territory at this point.

I feel for his wife!

hedonist said:

badbrains said:

hedonist said:

I don't care if he cares :D

And screw "rat's ass"...probably treading on elephant-butt territory at this point.

I feel for his wife!

He's def gonna have saucey ass by the end of the night! =))
  • i dpont give a rats ass even if u cook gyros for the rest of your life..heheheh
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • i dpont give a rats ass even if u cook gyros for the rest of your life..heheheh

chicken soup!

i dpont give a rats ass even if u cook gyros for the rest of your life..heheheh

Now you're asking for to much.
  • FoxyRedLaFoxyRedLa Posts: 4,810
    6, 2, 3 hours??? Not very SPEEDY..... :))
    Oh please let it rain today.
    Those that can be trusted can change their mind.
    Oh shit speedy! They opened up a burger place in dirty jersey called "EPIC BURGERS!" I'm gonna see if I can put up a pic of this place but this place isn't iPhone friendly.
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Posts: 14,352
    edited November 2014
    Good stuff! I have days like that too. Not today though. I'll just shove a chicken/beef meatloaf in the oven. Cooking makes you happy!

Good stuff! I have days like that too. Not today though. I'll just shove a chicken/beef meatloaf in the oven. Cooking makes you happy!

Chicken/beef meatloaf together? Must be a German thing hahaha. But def would like to try it
  • badbrains said:

Oh shit speedy! They opened up a burger place in dirty jersey called "EPIC BURGERS!" I'm gonna see if I can put up a pic of this place but this place isn't iPhone friendly.

I use my iPhone here.. Or am I confused on what you mean?
  • badbrains said:

Chicken/beef meatloaf together? Must be a German thing hahaha. But def would like to try it
    I use the insides of chicken sausages and mix them with ground beef. We had one with buffalo once. It's delish. Makes it lighter :)

• badbrains said:

I use the insides of chicken sausages and mix them with ground beef. We had one with buffalo once. It's delish. Makes it lighter :)

I use Elk sausage and beef. Or Venison sausage and turkey( ground). Super yummy!

badbrains said:

Trying to post pics using my iPhone and I have no idea how to. Never works for me. Maybe I'm just a dumbass, yup, I'm just a dumbass.

badbrains said:

Sounds good, I'll stop by next time I'm in michigan. (?)
    edited November 2014
    badbrains said:

badbrains said:

Trying to post pics using my iPhone and I have no idea how to. Never works for me. Maybe I'm just a dumbass, yup, I'm just a dumbass.
    Do you use an online photo upload orient, such as photobucket or shutterfly? I use photobucket, wher I upload all my photos. Then as I wish to
    Post them, I copy the direct link from photobucket then paste it into the photo prompt here in the comment box. I don't know how shutterfly works, but hope this might help.. I don't believe you can directly insert a pic that hasn't been uploaded into some sort of established site, from any mobile device. Though I could be wrong on that.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Yeah according to the prompt, a URL link
    Is required.. So the photo being posted, must first have been uploaded to an I ternet based photo storage site, or an actual website. Let me know if this works for you.

Like this.
    edited November 2014
    I had to use a screen shot off my phone, cause I had to Google the place. I apologize for the hi-jacking of your thread SPEEDY.
    Post edited by whispering hands on
  • Elk sausage and turkey sounds good! I'd try that too!
  • Elk sausage and turkey sounds good! I'd try that too!

It IS delicious! Especially when it is all natural meat! I hate buying meat from the store. I prefer " obtaining" my own meat.
  • Well, yeah, the only reason I eat meat here is that we have an Amish meat store close ;)