Options

Now back to Israel as usual

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617
    "..how you like your living hell?"
  • Options

The poison from the poison stream caught up to you ELEVEN years ago and you floated out of here. Sept. 14, 08

• Options
    rssesqrssesq Fairfield County Posts: 3,299
    lmao. I love the Scots. Surprised to see the guardian reporting this.
  • Options
    Israel and the United States are putting the finishing touches on an agreement that will cement our alliance for years to come. The latest Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), set to go into effect in 2018, will provide Israel with about $3.9 billion a year in military aid for 10 years. The real value of this agreement, however, isn’t in the dollar amount, but in the defense technology that Israel will receive and the depth of the security cooperation between the two countries.
  • Options
    memo re: shakedown of American taxpayers understanding

I just got off of I-95. OUR roads are crumbling. When are the Israeli taxpayers gonna fund the reconstruction of OUR highway system.
    when hell freezes ova
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,750
    edited August 2016
    rssesq said:

memo re: shakedown of American taxpayers understanding

I just got off of I-95. OUR roads are crumbling. When are the Israeli taxpayers gonna fund the reconstruction of OUR highway system.
    when hell freezes ova

Israel wouldn't (supoosedly) benefit from doing so obviously. You want Israel.tonreciprocate just for the hell of it, like schoolyard tradesies? The US (supposedly) does benefit from doing it for them. I would argue that maintaining this relationship will cost much MUCH more than the perceived benefits in the long run, both in money and lives.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    why isn't it yet illegal to criticize Israel? lol
  • Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,271
    JC29856 said:

Israel and the United States are putting the finishing touches on an agreement that will cement our alliance for years to come. The latest Memorandum of Understanding (MoU), set to go into effect in 2018, will provide Israel with about $3.9 billion a year in military aid for 10 years. The real value of this agreement, however, isn’t in the dollar amount, but in the defense technology that Israel will receive and the depth of the security cooperation between the two countries.

shit, $3.9 billion in the year 2028 will be a bargain for us. we have been giving them more and more every year. i guarantee we end up paying close to 6 billion in the year 2028.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    Sept 15... Seems like the perfect day for Israel to mow the lawn allitle.
  • Options
  • Options
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
    If your OWN countries infrastructure is crumbling (see I-95, I-85, I-75 etch etch)and your Own countries debt interest payment is projected to triple in the next decade (CBO)and you sign a bill giving away 38 billion American taxpayer dollars over that same debt tripling decade to another country that has treated your OWN President like a doormat every time he could
    HOW IS THAT NOT HIGH TREASON
  • Options
    rssesq said:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-israel-statement-idUSKCN11K2CI
    If your OWN countries infrastructure is crumbling (see I-95, I-85, I-75 etch etch)and your Own countries debt interest payment is projected to triple in the next decade (CBO)and you sign a bill giving away 38 billion American taxpayer dollars over that same debt tripling decade to another country that has treated your OWN President like a doormat every time he could
    HOW IS THAT NOT HIGH TREASON

Shouldn't the AG of Michigan charge all those responsible when the residents cannot get drinkable water?
    Greatest country in the world!
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Funny how we hear we cant afford "education welfare food stamps social security etc etc etc" but we never hear, we can't afford wars or billions for Israel.
    Where are the fiscally responsible republicans? Why no talk of Israeli entitlement?
    Post edited by JC29856 on
  • Options
    Congrats AIPAC!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JC29856 said:

Funny how we hear we cant afford "education welfare food stamps social security etc etc etc" but we never hear, we can't afford wars or billions for Israel.
    Where are the fiscally responsible republicans? Why no talk of Israeli entitlement?

It looks like the fiscally responsible republicans are starting to act

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congress-investigating-obama-admin-funded-campaign-unseat-israeli-pm/
  • Options
    Both Israel & the US bombed the Syrian Army at different locations today to the advantage of Al-Qaeda & ISIS
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 36,345
    BS44325 said:

JC29856 said:

It looks like the fiscally responsible republicans are starting to act

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/congress-investigating-obama-admin-funded-campaign-unseat-israeli-pm/
    right..........

meanwhile 3.1 BILLION. a year to increase in 2 years to 3.8.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    JC29856 said:

Both Israel & the US bombed the Syrian Army at different locations today to the advantage of Al-Qaeda & ISIS

The Syrian army is a proxy for Iran.
  • Options
    Secret documents reveal how Israel tried to evade international scrutiny of occupation
    In two cables from '67 and '68, Foreign Ministry officials admit violations of Geneva Conventions, instruct diplomats how to evade need for compliance by eschewing use of the word ‘occupation.’
  • Options
    Bibi = "Thanks for all the damn free money. Your citizens must be FOOLS because I was just briefly on Interstate I-95 and it looks like the highways in Gaza after we dropped white phosphorous."

• Options
    Earlier this year, though, he was shocked to see — on a poster outside a Westwood market — his name listed as one of 16 UCLA “Jew haters” and terrorist allies.

Since then, he says, “I’ve received death threats online, and people have followed me.”

http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-uc-israel-palestinian-adv-snap-story.html
  • Options
    Liz W

The brave senators who did not sign this letter include Democrats Patrick Leahy of VT, Bernie Sanders, Tom Carper of Delaware, and Dick Durbin of Illinois, along with Republican Rand Paul of Kentucky. The letter was circulated by NY Senator Kirsten Gillibrand and got many progressive signatures: Elizabeth Warren, Al Franken, Amy Klobuchar, Ron Wyden, Tammy Baldwin, Chris Murphy, Barbara Mikulski, Barbara Boxer, Cory Booker, Sherrod Brown, Richard Blumenthal, Ed Markey, Jack Reed, right along with John McCain, Mike Lee, Lindsey Graham and John Barrasso.

AIPAC issued a press release announcing the letter and highlighting this passage: “Even well-intentioned initiatives at the United Nations risk locking the parties into positions that will make it more difficult to return to the negotiating table and make the compromises necessary for peace… we must continue to insist that neither we nor any other outsider substitute for the parties to the conflict.”

The letter is entirely consistent with the Democratic Party platform pushed through by Hillary Clinton in July, which removed references to occupation and settlements; Cornel West said then that the party was “beholden to AIPAC.”

- See more at: http://mondoweiss.net/2016/09/beholden-progressive-senators/
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    When a Methodist church in central London decided to hold a small exhibition about life for Palestinians under Israeli occupation, its members probably did not expect to be smeared as antisemites in the pages of The Times.

The exhibition, designed for visitors to “experience what it is like to cross a checkpoint everyday,” was intended to “explore how we break down the walls that divide us so no one lives in fear". It was the result of a church member’s recent visit to the region as a volunteer.

With Lolita express pedophile Derschwitz weighing in.

http://www.middleeasteye.net/columns/how-one-churchs-attempt-explain-palestinian-situation-set-storm-967344453
This discussion has been closed.